hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Results - 1º Brazilian Melty Blood Act Cadenza Online Tournament  (Read 2557 times)

Offline ShinShom

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Actually I did't anouncethis here cause I think it was a really small thing, but well.. I want to show that we are active (we from Brazil). We may not be top players level, but we love the game and we play it, and when MBAA come we will play a lot as well =).

Anyway.... here's the results and the youtube for the final and Grand Finals. We accept any comments... but don't need to call us noobs u know XD...

We had 29 players and this r the top 8

Top 8:

1) Shin
2) Thanatos
3) Azura
4) Marcelo
5) Ifaiska
6) Makino
6) Ky
6) Saikyo

Here r the Finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWHkLWjBzCQ&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-eevD6ThjQ&fmt=18

and the Grand Finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElrQ9BbMKeE&fmt=18

and thats it, thank you.

Don't know what Shom is?Learn it NOW! XD

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
Re: Results - 1º Brazilian Melty Blood Act Cadenza Online Tournament
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 05:25:17 PM »
i own all of brazil.
NETPLAY

Offline ShinShom

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »
Jiyuna is WORLD CHAMP, so he owns everything by default.

Good to see theres a scene going strong in Brazil.  Gotta step up that game though!  Watch more Jap vids and practice dat shit.  haha
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline ShinShom

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 05:21:47 AM »
Jiyuna is WORLD CHAMP, so he owns everything by default.

Good to see theres a scene going strong in Brazil.  Gotta step up that game though!  Watch more Jap vids and practice dat shit.  haha

oh that was a lame match of ours.... me against Thanatos hardly get a good delay match.... here in brazil its reallly hard to get a good conection unles u live like.... 1 state maximum distance. But as u realised, just showing we r playing and all... but I would be happy to show some good matches with delay 3, that I could say its really worth watching.

Of course for now it sounds only like blahblahblah XD.... but I will try to upload some matches from our top players in good days lol..... in November I think we will have an offline tournament. If taped, it will give a better idea of our gameplay too...... anyway... thx for the coment, and we watch a lot of japanese matches XD.....

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »
i own all of brazil.
lol homesick?

@ShinShom

I say start saving now, hold a Brazilian MBAA championships and fly your best players out to evo2010. Do eeet. It would be nice to see MB get play on an international level at a "world event" or whatever.

Looking forward to seeing MBAA matches from you guys. that is...if the port doesn't suck ass.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline ShinShom

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 08:15:18 AM »
an international flyght is a bit expensive....... but I think it would be interesting....  since here I wuld say... that we have like.... 3 goodp layers.... so improve like that is hard.... but I will thinki bout that idea =)