hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Battle By the Gazebo X --"We got dis" Edition-- June 20th (Access. . .GRANTED!)  (Read 17894 times)

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
LET'S GOoOo!!! Tomorrow is the day, y'all.

Reminder to all: If you miss out on sign ups at CF just show up at the gazebo. I'll be making entries and collecting fees at the location anyhow. Please ppl, try to be there @ 3pm!! I am a punctual person for  the most part and will rarely tolerate lateness. If the first match starts and you haven't been entered in the bracket then you're just plain DONE.

To the people bringing the laptops please do me this favor if you can before making your departure: try to grab up a tournament/bracket making application (Tio and ALJ Tournament Maker are pretty solid). For some reason I'm having issues running ALJ on my laptop and it's likely we'll have to set up brackets on another laptop.

(I need some sleep)

See you all tomorrow!

**Someone bring crates!!**

Spooky, if you're reading this, BRING RAYZA'S FIREFOX CAP!!!
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
...y'all ready?

zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Phae

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
Hype! I'm drinking my morning coffee and whatnot, I should be at CF by 1:30 or 2PM the latest.

Offline sibladeko

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
    • FUTAE NO KIWAMI AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Constrained by train schedules here!
I'm not driving into NYC and it's Metronorth is only every hour on Saturday's here!
I'll be hitting GCT at something like 2:41, then 6, then walking  :psyduck:
"It's like Marvel with all Cables!"
-jwong on IaMP

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GDLK  :toot:
NETPLAY

Offline Alzarath2

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Too good

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
You know you've drunk too much when you high five a guy for kicking you in the nads.  (Not to mention the CROSS COUNTER)