When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

The Diaspora > Tournaments and Events

Big E Gaming Presents: Summer Jam 8 in Philadelphia pa

(1/4) > >>

Tigre:
Okay, so we just got word that UNI is getting released on PS3 this July. This is what I've been waiting for. UNI will be my second game along with AH3LM. The505 has expressed interest in continuing to run Melty too, so here's our thread for planning, etc.
We'll have more information coming up.

Summer Jam 8

DATE:
8/29/2014 – 8/31/2014

900 Packer Ave
Philadelphia pa., 19148
(Discount info coming soon)

I will post PARTY info later.

SPONSORS:

Big E Gaming

Team Sp00ky

Team TFC

The Steam Co.

GAMES:

UMvC3
Ultra
BB:CP
P4A
GG:AC+R
Injustice
Killer Instinct
TTT2-- FREE entry--(Might have to Cap)
SC5
KoF13
DoA5:U-- FREE entry--(might have to Cap )
Pokemon
Melee Brawl
Project M
Sfxt
SG
ST
AH3LM
Gears 3

www.bigegaming.com

RULES:
Can be found on www.bigegaming.com

*Cronus converters are officially banned*

REGISTRATION/FEES: (Not up yet)

http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration/

Online Venue Registration: $30 plus 1 free raffle ticket.

At The Door Venue Registration: $50

Spectator Fee: $20 plus 1 free raffle ticket.

Schedule coming soon. www.bigegaming.com

After you will have to pay at the door.

SCHEDULE:

8/29
Team tournaments for UMvC3, ultra, Injustice,

More info to come.

3v3 $30 for team.

Please be on time.

8/30
Singles tournaments for all games

8/31
Finals

STREAMS:

Main Stream: Team Sp00ky

2nd Stream: Bifuteki

MK9 & Injustice Stream: Kombat Network

Anime Stream: Kick Punch Block.

Gears:

Eric “Big E” Small
(267)-231-8996
Eric2necphilly@yahoo.com

Zack “Kattermari” Kattermann
(201)-650-1318
kattermari@gmail.com

————————

WB8 taxi numbers:

To help you guys get around town for cheap:

Joe: 215-326-9753

Tee: 215-888-7860

If you need a ride hit one of them

LivingShadow:
If we can get someone else to provide a setup I can actually use my comp for a live stream this time. 505, if you're going to run it let me know so we can potentially coordinate stuff.

Tigre:
I'm gonna warn you now, please have a contingency plan in case there's no room to set up a stream. I have a feeling space is going to be a premium at Summer Jam, we have three new anime games coming out between now and then (AH3LM, UNIEL and P4U2 comes out the week of SJ), smash is back, I really hope that we have enough space to just get the games run at this point.

ehrik:
I'm going to be here for UNI and maybe p4u2 (?)

LivingShadow:

--- Quote from: Tigre on April 25, 2014, 07:32:46 PM ---I'm gonna warn you now, please have a contingency plan in case there's no room to set up a stream. I have a feeling space is going to be a premium at Summer Jam, we have three new anime games coming out between now and then (AH3LM, UNIEL and P4U2 comes out the week of SJ), smash is back, I really hope that we have enough space to just get the games run at this point.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I noticed that we were sorta low on on space last time. That said, out of those three only one of those is "New" the rest are simply a continuation of a series. Melty somehow had two to three setups at WB and there was still room so sticking a UNIEL setup in there wouldn't really be an issue. The biggest issue was seating, because some of the BB/GG players wanted to use two chairs.

That said, as long as we get one or two slots I should be able to set up, my streaming comp is a laptop so I could pretty much set up anywhere.

Edit: Just noticed that we're at a new location this time. We'll have to see how space looks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version