When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: FFA BB&MB Tourney - Sun 5/3 - Granada Hills, CA  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Id_asz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • DP > Whatever you're doing
    • View Profile
FFA BB&MB Tourney - Sun 5/3 - Granada Hills, CA
« on: April 27, 2009, 12:48:06 AM »
BlazBlue & Melty Blood: Act Cadenza ver. B Tournament

Date: Sunday May 3rd

Time:
BB: Starts at 5PM (sign-ups start at 4:30)
MB: Starts at 8PM (sign-ups start after BB tournament)

Price:
$5 per tournament
(Because BlazBlue is free play on event mode, some portion of the BB entry fee will be taken from the pot).

10363 Balboa Blvd.
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818) 360-0419

We got our Melty Blood board all fixed up and it's running fine here. It's on a Japanese cabinet with all Sanwa parts. The PS2 ports aren't working yet, but we might fix that in the future (we're searching for a specific kind of harnessing that we're missing).

The version is still Melty Blood Act Cadenza ver. B, We're planning on getting Actress Again, but I can't give any sort of estimate as to when we'll get it. There's already been some decent play for MB:AC, and I've been teaching newbies how to play (I have a printed movelist near the machine, too if you want to learn).

I saw a couple of people leave before our BB tournament last week (I think it's because they saw the competition). Tournaments are about having fun in a way that you can't during casual matches. Just relax and enjoy it even if you get your ass handed to you >.<

I've been playing Guilty Gear a lot since ΛC+ came out on PS2, I think some other people have gotten back into it because of that too. If we get some requests for it I might start adding GGΛC tournaments to our bi-weekly BB tournaments.

P.S: I'm up for any challengers at Twinkle Star Sprites take me on whenever if you can /evilgrin

EDIT: This is a copy from posts on other sites, that's why it has stuff about teaching people how to play MB. If you want to learn how to play BB, there's a movelist, etc. near the machine and I'll be glad to show you.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 01:08:15 AM by Id_asz »
Family Fun Arcade
10363 Balboa Blvd.
Granada Hills, CA USA;
(818) 360-0419 BB:Carl; MB:Ciel; AH:Akane; GG:Baiken