hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Final Round XII "The Hype Continues!" March 13-15, 2009  (Read 9082 times)

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
Final Round XII "The Hype Continues!" March 13-15, 2009
« on: October 29, 2008, 03:29:05 AM »
(FINAL ROUND)XII "The HYPE Continues!"

Right now (FINAL ROUND) is "Sponsered by ShinBlanka, and all of his friends around the ATL South community"

Date: March 13-15 ,2009

Location: Same location as the past 3 years. I was going to change venues, but I decided to add an extra day to help with the crowding by spreading out the games over 3 days!

Holiday Inn - Atlanta
Northeast/Doraville
2001 Clearview Avenue
Atlanta, Ga. 30340

Phone: (770)455-3700

This is a EMS/DigitalFrontier Phat Production

Small disclaimer just like last year:
"OK PEOPLE I MADE THIS THREAD 10 MONTHS BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THROWN! I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH WARNING NOT TO PUT ANOTHER MAJOR TOURNAMENT DURING OR AROUND THE SAME DATE AS (FRXI)!"

1st of all, I would like to thank all of the people that support the FR tournaments for the past 12 years and support the ATL South scene before if was even call the ATL South division when you attend FR3-FR5. I've met so many people over the past 12 years of running FR. My dreams of having a major tournament in the southeast region has come true and it couldn't have happend without you guy's supporting the FR tournaments back in the day.

Alot of people in the ATL South don't get the chance to travel around the nation to play against top players, so FR is an outlet for them to play the best in the southeast and hopefully other regions top players will come down to the dirty south. With the help of the community supporting (Final Round) every year it has grown into one of the best tournaments in the usa! The history of FINAL ROUND is based on the"Console Warriors" style tournament.

But with me growing up learning to play fighters in the arcades. I've always want to keep that old school tournament feeling with FR tournaments. That's why we have some old school capcom games that will be played only on an arcade cabinet at Final Round. We can't forget our roots and I won't let people forget how we use to get down and dirty! We will have atleast 3-4 arcade cabinets on games that the console version are truly not worth playing on a tournament level.

Games like ST, A2, VS, and A3 will be in arcade cabinets some having Perfect 360's joysticks, Sanwa's japanese sticks, and other's having 8 way standard switch joysticks. The arcade cabinets are donated by different players in the southeastern community. I really appreciate all of the support from those that always help out me and the southeast scene. I will put a star(*) by the games that will be on the cabinet's and the rest will be on console.

There is a entry fee that is separate from the entry fee to each tournament. FRXII entry fee is "$30". (This fee is to pay for the VENUE fee, BADGES, NEW JOYSTICKS AND BUTTONS FOR ARCADE MACHINES, and FRXII PIMP CUPS) Like always say I need FRXII to pay for itself.

OFFICIAL SIGN UP'S FOR BADGES START AT 9:30AM ON MARCH 13, 2009!

unofficial sign up's will be on Thursday March 12, 2009 around 9pm like we did for frxi the day before the event.

The extra day was added to FR because people wanted to run team tournaments during main tournament times. This held up some of the tournaments due to people playing in multiple single and team tournaments! Adding the extra day will solve a lot of tournament conflicts imo.

The games, how much, and the days that will be played are as followed:

Friday March 13, 2009
A2(*)=$5 1st 70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
MB:=$10 1st 70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
KOF98UM =$10 1st-70% 2nd-20% 3rd-10%
Real Bout2=$5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
Vampire Savior=$5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
Mark Of The Wolves=$5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
SST=$5 1st 70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
Super Smash Brothers Brawl "ALLBRAWL"=$5 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%

Team tournaments:
Will be run if time allows!
3v3 Team tournaments are held on Friday March 13, 2009. $5 a head, 3v3 round robin team tournament 70/20/10. Also you can't use the same characters in that team. If one of your teammates uses a character you can't use that character. That's the set up for all team tournaments. No multi character use.

"ALL Team Tournament's" will be held on Friday!

Saturday March 14, 2009
12:00noon
Super Smash Brothers Melee= $10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
3S= $10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
MvC2=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
GGXX(AC)=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
SC4=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
A3=$5 1st 70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
Real Bout Special=$5 1st 70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
World Heros Perfect=$5 1st 70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
SuperSmash Brothers Brawl "Regular Brawl"= $20 Top 5 1st-65%, 2nd-15%, 3rd-10%, 4th-5%, 5th splits 2.5%(unless they want to fight it out)! WILL START DURING THE SEMI FINALS(AKA LOSERS FINALS) OF MELEE!

Sunday March 15, 2009
12noon
Tekken5DR=$20 Top 5 1st-65%, 2nd-15%, 3rd-10%, 4th-5%, 5th splits 2.5% (unless they want to fight it out)!
Street Fighter Four=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
ST(*)=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
AH2= $10 1st 70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
CvS2=$10 1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
SS2=$5 1st 70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%
NGBC=$5 1st 70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%

Rules: All game Double Elim.--Best 2 out of 3

On all console tournament games:

This is a (B.Y.O.C. = Bring Your Own Controller/converter or Joystick) tournament for all of the console games being played at FRXI. You are responsible for your equipment and we will not supply anyone with a controller or converter at this tournament for any console tournament. I won't supply anymore converter's for finalround. I'm tired of getting my stuff stolen by some people that don't have any home trainning.

If you hit the start button or a malfunction in your equipment happens during a
match that makes the game pauses or resets during a tournament match get the head judge in charge of running that tournament to decide what will happen next for that match. Replays are automatic if it's at the beginning of the match and you have played 5-10 seconds in the game with no one having an advantage in the match. It's not my problem if "YOUR STICK" malfunction's during a tournament. I WILL BE THE FINAL SAY ON ANY PROBLEMS THAT MY TOURNAMENT JUDGES CAN'T RESOLVE!

I have had alot of email's about "button shouldering/mapping" in certain genre of games. I don't believe in them due to me growing up playing 2d fighters in the arcade's. I want to keep FinalRound as close to arcade perfect as I can, but this isn't the way that most namco 3d players view button shouldering gameplay. So I came up with this solution:

"Button shouldering" will "NOT" be allowed at FRX in the following games:

All capcom 2d fighters, Tekken6, and all snk fighters

(THAT MEANS IF YOU RESET YOUR BUTTONS YOU MUST PUT THE DEFAULT MULTI-BUTTONS ON BLANK!!!) So that mean you won't have your 3xkick button, or 3xpunch button. This applies to snk games also. Any default presets that are NOT like the arcade set up are not allowed. If you don't have a 3x punch or kick button in the arcade then you won't use it at FRX! We are trying to make it as close to arcade type tournament as possible and NO button mapping the traditional way to play capcom and snk games IMO. I don't care where you put them on your controler/joystick but you should only have the following buttons input's for the following games:

Melty Blood
computer/laptops

Winner keeps the same character. The loser can choose a new character.
The 'Q' button is allowed, but no other combinations are tournament legal! No button mapping.

Any Team Tournament rules: You "CAN NOT" have 2 people using the same character on your team. So you better make your team wisely.

If you are playing in multiple games you need to notify a organizer when you are about to play in another game, so they can skip your match on the brackets and come back to you after you completed the other tournament match.

Also once the tournament starts you are responsible for knowing when your next match will come up. If you have to go for a food or bathroom break, then "PLEASE" notify the judge at your station or "me" that you will be gone for a few minutes. The judge should beable to tell you when your next game will be and how long you have before your next match up. Just act like you have been to a tournament before people and everything will run smoothly.

Anyone that get's out of line inside or outside of the hotel will force me to call the police on you. Keep that "B.S." online or at home. I don't care where you keep it just don't bring that drama to FRXII. Act like you have some home training people. I don't want to break up any more arguements over dumb stuff!

I have 50 rooms reserved for people/groups that are attending FRXII. We need these rooms sold for that weekend since the hotel was nice enough to hold those rooms at a reduced rate for everyone attending FRXII. So if you are reserving a ROOM at the hotel for FINAL ROUND, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE HOTEL STAFF YOU ARE WITH THE FINAL ROUND GROUP We have a discounted rate set up for you guys, just like we did last year. When you call up the hotel, don't just say you want to reserve a room, say you want to reserve a room for FINAL ROUND. The 2 queen size beds in 1 room are $89.99 when you tell them your with the Finalround group. If you have 4 people that would be only $22.25 each day for the hotel room.

I'm working on a tv sponsership, but if anyone is willing to bring a tv+system I WILL PAY for your badge! You can never have too many tv's+systems imo at a console tournament! Make sure they aren't TV's with lag. You maybe use to playing on them, but if they have lag I can't use them due to everyone will complain playing on them! We will test them out before we give you the badge.

I can't wait to see you guy's again. I'm already hyped! Better practice up and tighten up your skills because FRXII will be here before you know it shawty.

I Only saw 8 people signed up.. i know it's still long ways.. but come on people.. help support my man larry.. and let's get MB rolling at majors as well...  NEC is like third most popular right now.. so i feel it should only be right that Melty can hit the top of the list...

Last year was pretty hype!! even with NYC and little bit of the EC not showing up... so let's make it happen!!

GET HYPE!!

EDIT: ill update the number of entrants on the first post as well... keep in mind it would be best to post on srk at this thread about attending for melty:http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=158109

but i can see if i can put down the entrants here on the Bread and just give the registration to larry on SRK.. pretty much pre-reg is simple..

real name
your tag

here's the number entrants so far..

MB
1. Michael Apoyan "Master Chibi" : Hackensack, NJ
2. Kayin Wolf "Wolfstar" : New London, CT
3. Brandon Lee "Brandino" : Goldsboro, NC
4. Matt Amacker "Silentness" : Soul, Korea
5. Ben Robinson "Silent Shinobi" : B'ham, Al
6. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
7. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
8. PJ Livingston "Nas" : philly, PA
9. Richard Meadows "Kirby" : Laytonsville,MD

Keep in mind that FR is still 6 months away.. so let's get in on these majors!!

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 10:55:34 AM by Nas »
Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 259
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
Re: Final Round XII "The Hype Continues!" March 13-15, 2009
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 08:08:58 AM »
Final Round? Sounds like fun, count me in.

Richard Meadows
Kirby
Laytonsville, MD
Melty Blood, Super Smash Brothers Brawl
They can't get enough of me

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 08:28:27 AM »
Hopefully we won't have to put up with any tornados.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 09:31:06 AM »

lolwut?

Offline Kurumster

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • I'm gonna sex you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 10:03:20 AM »
I'll be there.
[01:28] <Spidey_> i want to 5a kurum irl

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »
apparently last year.. there's a tornado that hit atlanta at FR... shit was hilarious because noone knew that hit happen.. and it was all over news the next day lol. the CNN building litterally windows were smashed... but THE HYPED LIVED ON!!!

also i got you

yea make sure register in that format..this is how he keeps everything in order..as far as pre-reg

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • Respect your opponent's and respect the game!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.finalround.org
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 11:20:14 AM »
I'll be there.

1st.  I would like to thank Nas for putting this thread up, because I didn't know about these forums for melty heads. ;)

2nd. If you want to attend FRXII and you want to pre-reg please do in the following way:

real name "tag name" : City, state= games played at fr

ex.:  Larry S Dixon Jr. "ShinBlanka" : Atl, Ga.= sf4, ST, rbs, 3S, cvs2.

Thanks again for those that plan on attending FR and I can't wait to meet you guys.  If you have never been before then welcome to the dirty, dirty south.  And if your a returning player then bring a friend with you this time around! ;)  I'll see ya'll in 4 1/2 months! 8)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 12:38:07 PM by ShinBlanka »
Final Round "A Tradition in The FGC"

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 12:31:17 PM »

lolwut?

Don't be afraid.  A lil tornado won't hurt you sir. :P :D ;)  Yea there was a tornado last year during final round that hit downtown ATL.  BUT IT COULDN'T STOP THE HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 12:34:59 PM »
Here's a taste of the list so people on here that never heard of Final Round can see how major this event is with atleast 4 1/2 months away:

SF4
1. Larry S. Dixon Jr. "ShinBlanka" : Tha "A"
2. Isaac Nicholson "raekw0n187" : Ham Samitch, AL
3. Neidel Crisan "Haunts" : NorCal/ATL
4. James Cardoni "Humbag" : Champaign, IL
5. Michael Bacarella "metalmike31216" : Atlanta, Ga.
6. David-Paul Mattock "JiBbo" : Fayetteville NC
7. Michael Apoyan "Master Chibi" : Hackensack, NJ
8. Tahir Alaka "TarkanX" : Minneapolis, MN
9. Chase LaCas "Zinac" : Lexington, KY
10. John Blount, "Sazae" : Pensacola, FL
11. Mike G : Atlanta GA
12. Ric Taylor "Mavrick" : Florida
13. Aaron Pena "DarkZero" : Lubbock TX
14. Brandon "Havoc" : Bowie MD/New York, NY
15. Corey Lanier "Missing Person" : Harrisburg, IL
16. Allen "Epidemic" : Queens/ATL
17. Bryan Ford "!(•_•)!" : Charlotte, NC
18. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
19. Alex Roski "Cajunstrike" : Kernersville, NC
20. Johnathon Braxton "DevilJin01" : Germantown, MD USA
21. Thomas Chadwick "Knuckledust" : Fayetteville, NC
22. Brandon Clements "ace_uno" : ATL
23. Rafael Arias "DeathScythe" : Bronx, NY
24. ken sk "Henaki" : Bloomfield NJ
25. Ray Riticher "Kajoq" : Lexington, KY
26. Colin Higgins "Shodokan123" : Rhode Island
26. Jamall Hughes "R.P.D. rookie" : Jacksonville, Florida
27. Robert Rivers "fatherbrain" : Hinesville Ga.
28. Eric Williams "Earwig" : Ellijay, Ga.
29. Michael Utt "Halfro" : Aurora, Colorado
30. Jermaine Jacob "S.M.P" : Charleston, SC
31. Joel Siler "JDash247" : Atlanta, Ga.
32. Brandon Simmons "Slayer X4" : Atlanta, GA
33. John Shelby "Uncle Buck" : Anderson SC
34. Dustin Walker "KOH" : Michigan
35. Austin LaMarche "tsukihimeblood" : Omaha, NE
36. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
37. Luis Padilla Jr "merdoc" : Bronx,NY
38. Damian "jinogre" : Douglasville, GA
39. Lester Green "Professor" : Greenville SC
40. James Lee "Divine Tenken" : Orlando FL
41. Kevin Ao "Strongy" : Atlanta, GA
42. Edric Chen "namikaze4minato" : Atlanta, GA
43. Victor Yang "Vyang" : Altanta, GA
45. Vincent Yang "phoojYwg" : Atlanta, GA
46. Jason Kim, "Subaru_WRX", Atlanta GA
47. jose santiago "lord jas" : memphis tn
48. Jonathan Wooden "Xero15" : Tha "A"
49. Jesse.R : El Paso, Tx
50. Ryan Cadiente "RyRy" : Virginia Beach, Virginia
51. Josh McWhorter "Icege" : Charleston, SC
52. Brian James "Ali Vegaz" : Detroit, MI (Tha D *****)
53. Andres Velasco y Coll "nothingxs" : Tha BOTTOM! Florida
54. Kevin Kourim "Smooth Criminal" : Clearwater, Florida
55. Isaac Arellano "I$AAC" : Tampa, FL
56. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
57. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
58. Aaron Green "Shadow Ace" : Lithonia, GA
59. Brandon Harrell "branh0913" : Atlanta, GA
60. Anthony Wright "Adam Warlock" : Orlando, FL
61. Teii "DJteiiBear" : AUGUSTA, Ga.
62. DeMorris Edberson "SilentSymphony" ; Greenville NC
63. George D. "GREEK" : Brooklyn, NY
64. Rashid Reddy "ShinkuuR" : Savannah, Ga
65. Josh Jodoin "NerdJosh" : NE
66. john stowe 'jonnyquest' anderson sc
67. Quan " Daddyneptune" : Dayton,OH
68. jonathan metoyer "exodus27" : new orleans LA
69. Andrew Melvin "Devil Reborn" Cocoa Beach, FL
70. Keith Kelly "GDX" Winter Haven, FL
71. Shaun Mckettrick "Ironhead82" : Columbia, SC
72. dale campbell "nicaboy" : ATL
73. Jeff Sellars "coalthethird" : Hinesville Ga
74. Josh Ballard JoshThefunkdoc" : Elyria, OH
75. Eric Jeffries "D.A.H." : The "A"
76. Chris Hatala "Ghaleon" : Cleveland, OH
77. Samuel Ackerman "DrFunkenstein2k" : Anderson,SC
78. Steve Harrison : Bmore, MD

3S
2. Neidel Crisan "Haunts" : NorCal/ATL
3. James Cardoni "Humbag" : Champaign, IL
4. June Ro "dooboy" : Tha "A"
5. Michael Bacarella "metalmike31216" : Atlanta, Ga.
6. David-Paul Mattock "JiBbo" : Fayetteville NC
7. Tahir Alaka "TarkanX" : Minneapolis, MN
8. Aaron Pena "DarkZero" : Lubbock TX
9. Allen "Epidemic" : Queens/ATL
10. Brandon Lee "Brandino" : Goldsboro, NC
11. Bryan Ford "!(•_•)!" : Charlotte, NC
12. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
13. Alex Roski "Cajunstrike" : Kernersville, NC
14. Trayveon Maxwell III "Coolbreeze" : ATL GAWGA
15. Johnathon Braxton "DevilJin01" : Germantown, MD USA
16. Thomas Chadwick "Knuckledust" : Fayetteville, NC
17. Brandon Clements "ace_uno" : ATL
18. Colin Higgins "Shodokan123" : Rhode Island
19. ken sk "Henaki" : Bloomfield NJ
20. Anthony Stith "TornadoFlame" : Petersburg, VA
21. Jamall Hughes "R.P.D. rookie" : Jacksonville, Florida
22. Corey Lanier "Missing Person" : Harrisburg, IL
23. Eric Williams "Earwig" : Ellijay, Ga.
24. Michael Utt "Halfro" : Aurora, Colorado
25. Ernesto Garibay (Omnislash) : Conyers, GA
26. Joel Siler "JDash247" : Atlanta, Ga.
27. John Shelby "Uncle Buck" : Anderson SC
28. Dustin Walker "KOH" : Michigan
29. Austin LaMarche "tsukihimeblood" : Omaha, NE
30. Matt Amacker "Silentness" : Soul, Korea
31. Henry Funny, "TruTH101", Greensboro,NC
32. Marques Brooks "CoosCoos" : Augusta, Georgia
33. Lester Green "Professor" : Greenville SC
34. Kevin Ao "Strongy" : Atlanta, GA
35. Brandon Harrell "branh0913" : Atlanta, GA
36. Victor Yang "Vyang" : Altanta, GA
37. Vincent Yang "phoojYwg" : Atlanta, GA
38. Daniel Lower "Lastblade" : Houston, TX
39. Jason Kim, "Subaru_WRX", Atlanta GA
40. jose santiago "lord jas" : memphis tn
41. Brian James "Ali Vegaz" : Detroit, MI (Tha D *****)
42. Ben : Houston, TX
43. Anibal Pulido "ngnt4" : Atlanta , GA
44. Jonathan Perez "Crackhead": Newnan, Ga
45. Ernesto Carrillo "The Fighting Mongoose": Newnan, GA
46. Rolando Carrillo "The Flaming Flamingo": Newnan, GA
47. Ronald Yip "Sexyeggfuuyung": Newnan, GA
48. Kevin Kourim "Smooth Criminal" : Clearwater, Florida
49. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
50. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
51. James Sov "Kasei" : Dacula, GA
52. Eugene johnson Jr : Nashville Tn
53. Teii "DJteiiBear" : AUGUSTA, Ga.
54. Jay Jay "J4YX2" : Los Angeles, CA
55. john stowe 'jonnyquest' anderson sc
56. Narada Pollard "K yoji24" : Jackson,MS
57. Antonio "Sayco" : Md
58. Chris Hatala "Ghaleon" : Cleveland, OH
59. Samuel Ackerman "DrFunkenstein2k" : Anderson,SC
60. Richel Hernandez "ZEROG" : Miami, FL
61. Peter Susini "FlashMetroid" : Miami, FL
62. Tad Griggs - Alphakami - Columbia, TN
63. Steve Harrison : Bmore, MD

T5dr
1. Clint Lamar "EWGF" : The "A"
2. Trayveon Maxwell III "Coolbreeze" : ATL GAWGA
3. Isaac Nicholson "raekw0n187" : Ham Samitch, AL
4. Anthony Stith "TornadoFlame" : Petersburg, VA
5. Ricky Walker "Pokchop" : Atlanta, Ga.
6. J.E. Smith "torn" : Denver, CO
7. Justin Elkins "9thPixel" : Dalton, Ga.
8. Hoa "Anakin" : Atlanta,Georgia
9. Charlie "CodEZ" : Nashville, TN
10. Steve V. "UnDeRoAtH" : Augusta, GA
11. Spero Gineros "Spero Gin" : Long Island, New York
12. Fernando Febles "The Game" : Bronx, NY
13. Jermaine Jacob "S.M.P" : Charleston, SC
14. Ian Davis "WoTmanX" : Nashville, TN
15. Will "Will's Julia" : Mobile, AL
16. Gary Santiago "liquid" : Queens, NY
17. ariel capellan "FightingGM" : Bronx, New York
18. Damian "jinogre" : Douglasville, GA
19. Jeffrey B. Wynn II "JuS J3F" : La Plata,MD
20. Ray Aviles "kPc" : Dover, DE
21. Ryan Cadiente "RyRy" : Virginia Beach, Virginia
22. D. August. Allen XI "The (B.A.D) Exalted" : Harlem, NYC
23. Richard Warren "wing_zero" : Ga.
24. Josh McWhorter "Icege" : Charleston, SC
25. Brian James "Ali Vegaz" : Detroit, MI (Tha D *****)
26. Daniel Lower "Lastblade" : Houston, TX
27. Jason Harding "Rugal.B" : Baltimore Md.
28. Steve Palakas "Blood Hawk" : NYC, New York
29. Isaac Arellano "I$AAC" : Tampa, FL
30. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
31. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
32. Teii "DJteiiBear" : AUGUSTA, Ga.
33. DeMorris Edberson "SilentSymphony" ; Greenville NC
34. Rashid Reddy "ShinkuuR" : Savannah, Ga
35. Adam Coble "Hyper kid" : Cincinnati, Ohio
36. Antonio "Sayco" : Md
37. Andrew Melvin "Devil Reborn" Cocoa Beach, FL
38. Zen knight "knocturnal" : orlando, Fl
39. Colin Higgins "Shodokan123" : Rhode Island
40. Mike Slucher "Sluch" : Newport, KY
41. PJ Livingston "Nas" : philly, Pa

SC4
1. Tahir Alaka "TarkanX" : Minneapolis, MN
2. Ric Taylor "Mavrick" : Florida
3. Aaron Pena "DarkZero" : Lubbock TX
4. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
5. Alex Roski "Cajunstrike" : Kernersville, NC
6. Phil Haith "P-Soul" : Greensboro, NC
7. Anthony Stith "TornadoFlame" : Petersburg, VA
8. Jermaine Jacob "S.M.P" : Charleston, SC
9. Ian Davis "WoTmanX" : Nashville, TN
10. Damian "jinogre" : Douglasville, GA
11. Ray Aviles "kPc" : Dover, DE
12. Lester Green "Professor" : Greenville SC
13. Kevin Ao "Strongy" : Atlanta, GA
14. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
15. Ryan Cadiente "RyRy" : Virginia Beach, Virginia
16. Richard Warren "wing_zero" : Ga.
17. Steve Palakas "Blood Hawk" : NYC, New York
18. Isaac Arellano "I$AAC" : Tampa, FL
19. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
20. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
21. Rashid Reddy "ShinkuuR" : Savannah, Ga
22. Jason Kim, Subaru_WRX, Atlanta
23. PJ Livingston "Nas" : philly, Pa
24. Andrew Melvin "Devil Reborn" Cocoa Beach, FL
25. Ken Williams "Berry" : Baton Rouge, LA
26. ryan defield "lobo" : phoenix, az
27. Amelick Njie "shadowG" : Dallas, Tx
28. Josh Ballard JoshThefunkdoc" : Elyria, OH
29. Jeremy Florence "BlackMambaMoan" : New Mexico
30. Michael Kitt "sWoRD LoRD" : Atl
31. Clint Lamar "EWGF" : The "A"
32. Mike Slucher "Sluch" : Newport, KY

GGXX(AC)
1. Isaac Nicholson "raekw0n187" : Ham Samitch, AL
2. James Cardoni "Humbag" : Champaign, IL
3. David-Paul Mattock "JiBbo" : Fayetteville NC
4. Chase LaCas "Zinac" : Lexington, KY
5. Kayin Wolf "Wolfstar" : New London, CT
6. Mike G : Atlanta GA
7. AJ Hodges "Alternate275" : Columbus, GA
8. Trayveon Maxwell III "Coolbreeze" : ATL GAWGA
9. Rafael Arias "DeathScythe" : Bronx, NY
10. ken sk "Henaki" : Bloomfield NJ
11. George D. "GREEK" : Brooklyn, NY
12. Brandon Simmons "Slayer X4" : Atlanta, GA
13. Alex T (Senkei) : o-town, FL
14. Austin LaMarche "tsukihimeblood" : Omaha, NE
15. Matt Amacker "Silentness" : Soul, Korea
16. Philip Shin "krazykorean" : Murfreesboro TN
17. Eric Cox "R.D.K." : ATL!!!
18. Ben Robinson "Silent Shinobi" : B'ham, Al
19. Lester Green "Professor" : Greenville SC
20. Daniel Lower "Lastblade" : Houston, TX
21. Jason Kim, "Subaru_WRX", Atlanta GA
22. Vincent Yang, "PhoojYwg", Atlanta GA
23. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
24. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
25. Brandon Lee "Brandino" : Goldsboro, NC
26. Brandon Harrell "branh0913" : Atlanta, GA
27. Josh Jodoin "NerdJosh" : NE
28. john stowe 'jonnyquest' anderson sc
29. PJ Livingston "Nas" : philly, Pa
30. Darren "FD" : Houston TX
31. Josh Ballard JoshThefunkdoc" : Elyria, OH
32. Peter Susini "FlashMetroid" : Miami, FL
33. Tad Griggs - Alphakami - Columbia, TN
34. Warren Pruitt "Doren2k" : B'HAM
35. Alex Garvin "Mozanrath" : Florida
36. Steve Harrison : Bmore, MD
37. Jason Fraley - "Fraley" - Columbia, TN/Augusta, GA
38. Jeffrey Tessar "Heidern98" : Ft. Lauderdale Florida

MvC2
1. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
2. Corey Lanier "Missing Person" : Harrisburg, IL
3. Trayveon Maxwell III "Coolbreeze" : ATL GAWGA
4. Ricky Walker "Pokchop" : Atlanta, Ga.
5. Michael Utt "Halfro" : Aurora, Colorado
6. Fernando Febles "The Game" Bronx, NY
7. Jermaine Jacob "S.M.P" : Charleston, SC
8. Cheryl Ritchson "Qu33n Hon3y" : Miami, FL
9. Amir Arabi "SNAKESHOTPEOPLE" : Bronx, NY
10. Joshua Aponte "J360 " : Bronx NY
11. Matt Amacker "Silentness" : Soul, Korea
12. Max Moore "50moReceNts" : The "A"
13. Marques Brooks "CoosCoos" : Augusta, Georgia
14. Luis Padilla Jr "merdoc" : Bronx,NY
15. Damian "jinogre" : Douglasville, GA
16. Jeffrey B. Wynn II "JuS J3F" : La Plata,MD
17. James Lee "Divine Tenken" : Orlando FL
18. Kevin Hicks "LordHollow" : Detroit, MI
19. jose santiago "lord jas" : memphis tn
20. Jonathan Wooden "Xero15" : Tha "A"
21. Brian James "Ali Vegaz" : Detroit, MI (Tha D *****)
22. Maria Angseth "SPC M. Angseth": Atlanta, GA
23. Kevin Kourim "Smooth Criminal" : Clearwater, Florida
24. Mike G : Atlanta GA
25. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
26. Eddie Mu, "Bananas" : Atlanta, GA
27. Abishai Israel "Spaceman Spiff!" : Md.
28. Anthony Wright "Adam Warlock " : Orlando, FL
29. Eugene johnson Jr : Nashville Tn
30. Josh Jodoin "NerdJosh" : NE
31. john stowe 'jonnyquest' anderson sc
32. PJ Livingston "Nas" : philly, Pa
33. Adam Coble "Hyper kid" : Cincinnati, Ohio
34. Quan " Daddyneptune" : Dayton,OH
35. Rod West : Durham, NC
36. Eric Jeffries "D.A.H." : The "A"
37. Clint Lamar "EWGF" : The "A"
38. Samuel Ackerman "DrFunkenstein2k" : Anderson,SC
39. Jay Moreno "ATLCpu" : The "A"
40. Peter Susini "FlashMetroid" : Miami, FL
41. Alex Garvin "Mozanrath" : Florida

CvS2
1. Steve Harrison : Bmore, MD
2. David-Paul Mattock "JiBbo" : Fayetteville NC
3. Michael Apoyan "Master Chibi" : Hackensack, NJ
4. Tahir Alaka "TarkanX" : Minneapolis, MN
5. Ric Taylor "Mavrick" : Florida
6. Brandon "Havoc" : Bowie MD/New York, NY
7. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
8. Michael Utt "Halfro" : Aurora, Colorado
9. Jermaine Jacob "S.M.P" : Charleston, SC
10. Matt Amacker "Silentness" : Soul, Korea
11. Henry Funny, "TruTH101", Greensboro,NC
12. Max Moore "50moReceNts" : The "A"
14. James Lee "Divine Tenken" : Orlando FL
15. Corey Lanier : Harrisburg, IL
16. Jonathan Wooden "Xero15" : Tha "A"
17. Brian James "Ali Vegaz" : Detroit, MI (Tha D *****)
18. Jason Harding "Rugal.B" : Baltimore Md.
19. Andres Velasco y Coll "nothingxs" : Tha BOTTOM! Florida
20. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
21. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
22. Aaron Green "Shadow Ace" : Lithonia, GA
23. James Sov "Kasei" : Dacula, GA
24. Anthony Wright "Adam Warlock " : Orlando, FL
25. Teii "DJteiiBear" : AUGUSTA, Ga.
26. Ernesto Garibay (Omnislash) : Conyers, GA
27. john stowe 'jonnyquest' anderson sc
28. Narada Pollard "K yoji24" : Jackson,MS
29. Adam Coble "Hyper kid" : Cincinnati, Ohio
30. Shaun Mckettrick "Ironhead82" : Columbia, SC
31. dale campbell "nicaboy" : ATL
32. Eric Jeffries "D.A.H." : The "A"
33. Taurus "T-Bear" : The "A"
34. Shin Lor "Shin3" aka "lil puppy" : ATL
35. Jay Moreno "ATLCpu" : The "A"
36. Richel Hernandez "ZEROG" : Miami, FL
37. Peter Susini "FlashMetroid" : Miami, FL

ST
2. Michael Bacarella "metalmike31216" : Atlanta, Ga.
3. Tahir Alaka "TarkanX" : Minneapolis, MN
4. Chase LaCas "Zinac" : Lexington, KY
5. Kayin Wolf "Wolfstar" : New London, CT
6. Ric Taylor "Mavrick" : Florida
7. Corey Lanier "Missing Person" : Harrisburg, IL
8. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
10. Ray Riticher "Kajoq" : Lexington, KY
11. Anthony Stith "TornadoFlame" : Petersburg, VA
12. Robert Rivers "fatherbrain" : Hinesville Ga.
13. Eric Williams "Earwig" : Ellijay, Ga.
14. Michael Utt "Halfro" : Aurora, Colorado
15. J.E. Smith "torn" : Denver, CO
16. Joel Siler "JDash247" : Atlanta, GA
17. Brandon Simmons "Slayer X4" : Atlanta, GA
18. John Shelby "Uncle Buck" : Anderson SC
19. Austin LaMarche "tsukihimeblood" : Omaha, NE
20. Max Moore "50moReceNts" : The "A"
21. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
22. Jonathan Wooden "Xero15" : Tha "A"
23. Jason Harding "Rugal.B" : Baltimore Md.
24. Andres Velasco y Coll "nothingxs" : Tha BOTTOM! Florida
25. Kevin Kourim "Smooth Criminal" : Clearwater, Florida
26. Isaac Arellano "I$AAC" : Tampa, FL
27. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
28. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
29. jose santiago "lord jas" : memphis tn
30. Ernesto Garibay (Omnislash) : Conyers, GA
31. Jeff Sellars "coalthethird" : Hinesville Ga
32. Josh Jodoin "NerdJosh" : NE
33. PJ Livingston "Nas" : philly, Pa
34. jonathan metoyer "exodus27" : new orleans LA
35. Josh Ballard "JoshThefunkdoc" : Elyria, OH
36. Clint Lamar "EWGF" : The "A"
37. Chris Hatala "Ghaleon" : Cleveland, OH
38. Samuel Ackerman "DrFunkenstein2k" : Anderson,SC
39. Tad Griggs - Alphakami - Columbia, TN
40. Steve Harrison : Bmore, MD

A2
3. Michael Bacarella "metalmike31216" : Atlanta, Ga.
5. Aaron Pena "DarkZero" : Lubbock TX
6. Corey Lanier "Missing Person" : Harrisburg, IL
8. Eric Williams "Earwig" : Ellijay, Ga.
9. Brandon Simmons "Slayer X4" : Atlanta, GA
10. Rafael Arias "DeathScythe" : Bronx, NY
11. Brian James "Ali Vegaz" : Detroit, MI (Tha D *****)
12. Isaac Arellano "I$AAC" : Tampa, FL
13. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
14. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
15. jonathan metoyer "exodus27" : new orleans LA
16. Steve Harrison : Bmore, MD

A3
2. Michael Bacarella "metalmike31216" : Atlanta, Ga.
3. David-Paul Mattock "JiBbo" : Fayetteville NC
4. Michael Apoyan "Master Chibi" : Hackensack, NJ
5. Tahir Alaka "TarkanX" : Minneapolis, MN
6. John Blount, "Sazae" : Pensacola, FL
7. Corey Lanier "Missing Person" : Harrisburg, IL
8. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
10. Anthony Stith "TornadoFlame" : Petersburg, VA
11. Henry Funny, "TruTH101", Greensboro,NC
12. Kevin Hicks "LordHollow" : Detroit, MI
13. Jonathan Wooden "Xero15" : Tha "A"
14. Brian James "Ali Vegaz" : Detroit, MI (Tha D *****)
15. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
16. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
17. Rashid Reddy "ShinkuuR" : Savannah, Ga
18. Adam Coble "Hyper kid" : Cincinnati, Ohio
19. jonathan metoyer "exodus27" : new orleans LA
20. dale campbell "nicaboy" : ATL
21. Samuel Ackerman "DrFunkenstein2k" : Anderson,SC
22. Peter Susini "FlashMetroid" : Miami, FL
23. Tad Griggs - Alphakami - Columbia, TN
24. Steve Harrison : Bmore, MD

KOF98UM
1. Steve Harrison : Bmore, MD
2. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
3. Michael Bacarella "metalmike31216" : Atlanta, Ga.
5. Aaron Pena "DarkZero" : Lubbock TX
6. AJ Hodges "Alternate275" : Columbus, GA
8. Matt Oconner "NinjaMatt" : Tha, "A"
9. Anthony Stith "TornadoFlame" : Petersburg, VA
10. Phil Haith "P-Soul" : Greensboro, NC
11. Eric Williams "Earwig" : Ellijay, Ga.
12. Joel Siler "JDash247" : Atlanta, Ga.
14. Ben Robinson "Silent Shinobi" : B'ham, Al
15. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
16. Lester Green "Professor" : Greenville SC
17. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
18. ryan defield "lobo" : phoenix, az
19. Taurus "T-Bear" : The "A"

SS2
2. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
4. John Blount, "Sazae" : Pensacola, FL
5. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
6. Matt Oconner "NinjaMatt" : Tha, "A"
7. Eric Williams "Earwig" : Ellijay, Ga.
8. Michael Bacarella "metalmike31216" : Atlanta, Ga.
9. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
10. Ric Taylor "Mavrick" : Florida

SST
1. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
2. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
3. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
4. Shaun Mckettrick "Ironhead82" : Columbia, SC

RBS
2. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
4. Brandon Simmons "Slayer X4" : Atlanta, GA
5. Brandon Clements "ace_uno" : ATL
7. Eric Williams "Earwig" : Ellijay, Ga.

RB2
1. Brandon Harrell "branh0913" : Atlanta, GA
4. Brandon Lee "Brandino" : Goldsboro, NC
6. Brandon Clements "ace_uno" : ATL
7. Rafael Arias "DeathScythe" : Bronx, NY
8. Michael Bacarella "metalmike31216" : Atlanta, Ga.
9. Brandon Simmons "Slayer X4" : Atlanta, GA
10. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
11. Josh Ballard JoshThefunkdoc" : Elyria, OH
12. Steve Harrison : Bmore, MD

WHP
1. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
2. Michael Apoyan "Master Chibi" : Hackensack, NJ
4. Ric Taylor "Mavrick" : Florida
7. Michael Bacarella "metalmike31216" : Atlanta, Ga.
8. Josh Ballard JoshThefunkdoc" : Elyria, OH

NGBC
1. Alex Roski "Cajunstrike" : Kernersville, NC
2. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
3. Anthony Stith "TornadoFlame" : Petersburg, VA

MOTW
1. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
2. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
3. Brandon Clements "ace_uno" : ATL
5. Anthony Stith "TornadoFlame" : Petersburg, VA
6. James Cardoni "Humbag" : Champaign, IL
7. Joel Siler "JDash247" : Atlanta, Ga.
8. Fernando Febles "The Game" : Bronx, NY
9. Rorick Haynes "DeadlyRave-Neo" : New Orleans/Atlanta
10. Luis Padilla Jr "merdoc" : Bronx,NY
11. Vincent Yang, "PhoojYwg" : Atlanta GA
12. Anibal Pulido "ngnt4" : Atlanta , GA
13. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC

VS
5. Chase LaCas "Zinac" : Lexington, KY
6. Ray Riticher "Kajoq" : Lexington, KY
7. Michael Utt "Halfro" : Aurora, Colorado
8. J.E. Smith "torn" : Denver, CO
9. Dustin Walker "KOH" : Michigan
10. Jesse.R : El Paso, Tx
11. Brian James "Ali Vegaz" : Detroit, MI (Tha D *****)
12. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC

AH2/or AHF
2. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI
3. Rafael Arias "DeathScythe" : Bronx, NY
4. J.E. Smith "torn" : Denver, CO
5. Daniel Lower "Lastblade" : Houston, TX
8. Daniel Larkins "nekohime" : Rossville, GA
9. PJ Livingston "Nas" : philly, Pa
10. Darren "FD" : Houston TX
11. dale campbell "nicaboy" : ATL
12. Eric Jeffries "D.A.H." : The "A"
13. Taurus "T-Bear" : The "A"
14. Jason Fraley "Fraley" Columbia TN/Augusta
15. Tad Griggs - Alphakami - Columbia, TN
16. Warren Pruitt "Doren2k" : B'HAM

SSBB "RegularBrawl"
1. Isaac Nicholson "raekw0n187" : Ham Samitch, AL
5. Charlie "CodEZ" : Nashville, TN
6. Steve V. "UnDeRoAtH" : Augusta, GA
7. Ian Davis "WoTmanX" : Nashville, TN
8. Austin LaMarche "tsukihimeblood" : Omaha, NE
9. Kevin Ao "Strongy" : Atlanta, GA
10. Justin Wong "JustinW" : Empire, NYC
11. Benjamin Haining "The_Dragon" : Colorado Springs, CO
12. Aaron Green "Shadow Ace" : Lithonia, GA
13. jonathan metoyer "exodus27" : new orleans LA
14. Keith Kelly "GDX" Winter Haven, FL
15. Michael Buchheit "FullMetal" Suwanee, GA
16. Maurice Effinger "Nice1" : Selma,AL
17. Richard Meadows "Kirby" : Laytonsville, MD

SSBB "ALLBRAWL"
1. Adam Heart "Keits" : Green Bay, WI

SSBM
1. dale campbell "nicaboy" : ATL
2. Michael Buchheit "FullMetal" Suwanee, GA
3. Chad DuBay(chaddd, NeoBlanka) : ATL SHAWTY

MB
2. Kayin Wolf "Wolfstar" : New London, CT
3. Brandon Lee "Brandino" : Goldsboro, NC
5. Ben Robinson "Silent Shinobi" : B'ham, Al
8. PJ Livingston "Nas" : philly, Pa
9. Richard Meadows "Kirby" : Laytonsville, MD
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 12:36:46 PM by ShinBlanka »

Offline Tempered

• America is free to Satsuki
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • fullscreen j.[c] mixup
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 12:47:46 PM »

Whoa we really got somone comeing from korea? anyways

Bryan Lester "Tempered" : Mesa, AZ = MB & GGXX(AC)
During Loser's Finals at NECX:

<Crowd at Jiyuna about to Lose> Na na na naaaa, na na na naaaa, hey hey hey, Goodbyeeee~

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 01:11:14 PM »

Whoa we really got somone comeing from korea? anyways

Bryan Lester "Tempered" : Mesa, AZ = MB & GGXX(AC)

Maybe he'll bring a certain CL player... ;D.

Kirby: Yeah, there was a tornado last year and while everyone knew about it either that day or the following saturday, I didn't find out about it until I got home and looked at the thread title lol. Don't worry about it. Hype tournament will be hype.

Protip: For newcomers the following next year....DO NOT EAT @ ANY OF THE WAFFLE HOUSE! You WILL be sick that weekend. If you're gonna get something to eat...do it before night time when everything closes.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 01:16:24 PM by NotBrandino »
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 02:08:41 PM »
yea there's waffle house.. and tofu house around the venue.. if you want to go a little bit further.. there's a krystals (AMAZING ASS FOOD!!)

also last year was pretty easy to get the venue.. you could taxi it up... or you could take the public transit (MARTA) to the venue... Doraville was the last stop.. so it was pretty easy to figure out...

and last year winners got Pimp Cups and hype was everywhere lots of fun... so please help Mr. Shinblanka and his crew to make FR even bigger than it was at evo (which dosen't matter i feel Melty gets represented more at FR and NEC more than anywhere else..i think as far as major..) so please get hype and make it happen!!

EDIT: STICKY HYPE!! thanks!!!

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 03:32:14 PM »
Hype-r than a tornado...

Damn you gamers me be proud >:D

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »
The waffle house close to the hotel is ok, but the one down the street is far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better and CLEANER.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Spidey

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 26
  • No homo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 02:04:55 PM »
So whats more hype, NEC or FR? And Kurum I like your new sig...
Soko Darou

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 02:31:44 PM »
They're both hype... if you can you should try to come to both... larry is the fucking man!!! (shinblanka is larry). SUPPORT THE MAJORS..!!!

Offline Jaxx

• Old Dirty Bastard on the Microphone
  • NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 06:26:22 PM »
nigga im gonna be there with my comp to set up tourney brackets and such.  I ran smash last year, and running it again this year, both melee and brawl.
Back in full FX, again.  Getting back into practice, well, that's another thing all together.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 06:29:54 PM »
What's good Jaxx?

FROSTY POOKIE EDDIE EDDIE
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Jaxx

• Old Dirty Bastard on the Microphone
  • NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 06:31:27 PM »
What's good Jaxx?

FROSTY POOKIE EDDIE EDDIE

lmao

DIE FROM THE CRABSSSSSSSS. NOW I GOTTA FIND OUT WHICH ONE OF YALL GON TOSS MY SALADDDD!!!
Back in full FX, again.  Getting back into practice, well, that's another thing all together.

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 07:12:34 PM »
Power Rangers!

Offline DarkSaint

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • You already know
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »
Will people still care about MBAC when this comes around :mystery:
<kijea> anyone pick me up for AM4
<kijea> plz
<kijea> i will suck ur dick

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 07:14:57 PM »
Hopfully by then, MBAA Emulation.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 08:05:30 PM »
Also noone is getting on the mic except Jaxx.

And I fucking mean it.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 03:01:06 AM »
Also noone is getting on the mic except Jaxx.

And I fucking mean it.

Yes, because Ciel's EX hiero=EX Frosted Flakes.... :emo:

If anyone should be on the mic its Rithli or Bell if either of those two are going.

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 12:18:13 AM »
yo imma get hal down here just you wait... EC WARA!!!!

JAXX!!! GET YOUR ASS ON MELTY AS WELL!!!! DAMN YOU