hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Linked Events

• [Atlanta, GA] FINAL ROUND XV: March 02, 2012 - March 04, 2012

Author Topic: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 "The 15th Anniversary" EVO2k12 PITSTOP  (Read 87464 times)

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
Re: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 "The 15th Aniversary"
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2011, 02:54:43 PM »
Well as I said I KNOW I'm going so that's without a doubt. Anyway, my nigga C-L, in da ATL, OOOHHH SHHHIIITTT SON, it's going DOOONNNNN!!!!! IDK why but something about ATL & Korea just mixes well together.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2011, 04:05:08 PM »
coincidentally i'm learning korean this semester. Maybe i can put it to some use around this time.

Gotta learn equivalent of 'stay free, my nigga' first. And of course 'i dont play this game' for back up :psyduck:
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2011, 07:47:36 PM »
Well the metropolitan area is home to a huge Korean minority.

Like Koreatown-worthy huge.

So this has been like the fourth year I've been thinking of going to FR (not the fourth year for Melty mind you), but 3 days is rough and paying $50 venue fee for only casual free play (if it will even exist) and spectating for one day is just plain stupid.

Basically without going too tsundere, I need someone to make a decision for me that I can yes man because it's not like I want to go play Melty with real people or anything like that okay?! As long as you understand that... :psyduck:

I'm pretty sure the Badge won't be $50, this year for on-the-spot registration is was $40 for those people & $30 or $25 for those online. ORGANIZATION IS THE KEY, make sure you have dedicated people for a room, traveling, etc. This is the reason why about honestly 50% of the people who want to come can't or don't make it. Come out & play with people, it's so much more fun than automatic training mode muscle reflex. And in terms of koreantown, I forgot about the Duluth area, haven't been around there since WaBa when it was around, but come out either way if you're in-state, you really have no excuse, five months of preparation should be enough.....................
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline papagaio

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • a.k.a. Vinn Aleixo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 07:42:32 PM »
Canada should come down for this and Brazil better start applying for their passports.

In my case, if I try to go, it can be difficult as hell, because I'm investing in my own local ranbat with AACC and KOF XIII (my future main games) : (
THERE IS ONLY ONE F-TOHNO IN LATIN AMERICA.

And this Tohno... IS ME!

Offline Cristu

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 23
  • Melty Blood > $
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 11:59:13 PM »
I'll try to go since there's a lot of time to plan. :toot:

Can't promise, though, since I'm not working currently, but I'll try, for real!
A little bit of console ain't too bad.

Offline Blue Link

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2011, 08:10:46 PM »
Hi, I'm from Brazil, and I'm not 100% sure yet, but I might be attending to Final Round XV, I'm saving money to go for at least one major tournament in US next year and I think it will be FR again. I'm going for it mostly to play BB (my main game), but I will start playing MB seriously when CC comes out by the end of the year and it will probably be my second main game.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 09:51:09 AM »
Hi, I'm from Brazil, and I'm not 100% sure yet, but I might be attending to Final Round XV, I'm saving money to go for at least one major tournament in US next year and I think it will be FR again. I'm going for it mostly to play BB (my main game), but I will start playing MB seriously when CC comes out by the end of the year and it will probably be my second main game.

Good luck in getting to Atlanta & MB's a good game to play & what perfect timing with CC around the corner, people are actually going to start playing again. Just brush up on what character you're interested in using & the game mechanics.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Blue Link

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 10:47:46 PM »

Good luck in getting to Atlanta & MB's a good game to play & what perfect timing with CC around the corner, people are actually going to start playing again. Just brush up on what character you're interested in using & the game mechanics.
Thanks and I hope that a lot of people will be playing this. I already know some of the game mechanics and some basics of how to use zonning with my main (Aoko, dem orbs), but since CC is in the corner I don't want to study AC any more deeper so I don't have to relearn everything.

I just hope that Cristu get there too, so I will not be the only brazillian playing on Atlanta XD .

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 06:44:53 PM »
Schedule is posted up.

http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/index.cfm

MELTY BLOOD ACTRESS AGAIN CURRENT CODE 1.07 FOR THE PC IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!ONE

Don't treat this as your standard 2-day major and book your flights for late Friday or Saturday otherwise you WILL miss pool play for singles. Larry is usually set on how the schedule turns out and I doubt we'll be able to convince him to swap MB with one of the bigger major tournaments so if you're planning on going and you want to enter MB singles either plan on getting here sometime on Thursday or early Friday before registration.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 07:20:51 PM »
I can't do that unfortunately, I have labs on Friday
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Greg

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 07:26:47 PM »

Isn't it next semester though? Your schedule will be the same?
It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator.

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • Respect your opponent's and respect the game!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.finalround.org
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
Early bird registration for the HYPEST Fighting Game tournament on planet earth is here
http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/index.cfm

Don't miss out on the 15th anniversary of Fighting Game Community "SOUTHERN TRADITION" and longest running east coast tournament called FINAL ROUND! With only 5 months until the mayhem starts make sure you plan early to attend this years event! March will be here before you know it people. Get HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Teaser trailer is coming soon!  The problem is unless we get big #'s in the pre reg I can't justify having a tournament game on sat when the majority of the game will have atleast 100-300 or more player players.  With final round being so big now I have to set the dates on what I feel will help the tournament move faster for the greater good of the event as a whole!  I hope people can understand this and still are able to make it out to FR15.
Final Round "A Tradition in The FGC"

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 07:37:20 PM »
If I see a great amount of people sihn up for MB online then I will move it to sat, but this means people need to pre reg early so I can get a gauge if MB is going to be huge or not.  Running 4 huge tournaments on 1 day is crazy talk.  The good thing that works in you guys favor is that the game will be on pc so if you supply the pc's it won't take up any of our supplies to run other tournament games.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »

Yeah I have labs next semester
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Greg

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 07:44:48 PM »

Yeah I have labs next semester

Bah.. you can make it work. Tell them you need to go to a wedding or funeral or something.
It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator.

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 07:47:29 PM »
My main thiing is we have to be completed in a timely fashion.  You don't want it to be like other tournaments when they push back MB or don't allow it on the main stage to be streamed like last year?  To be truthful the reason why I continue to have MB at FR is because you guys showed me respect by being on time early in the morning on sunday, so I want to treat you guys good, but I can't mess up the flow of the tournament.  I saw someone say they didn't want to pay $50, but that only happens if you go the lazy route and pay at the door.  Right now paying for a badge is 1/2 price of the door fee.  If you wait to get your badge then it will make your trip more expensive.  I'm excited about FR15 and MB at FR.  If the top korean player is confirmed to come to FR15 and if he can't get here by thursday then I might move it back on sat.  No one wants to win against him if he is jet lagged and he will need that 1st day to rest on friday.  I need to know that he is confirmed 100% and if he can't make it on thursday before I change the date.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 08:15:09 PM »
Sorry Shinblanka if it came out as if I was complaining. I totally understand it takes a lot of time to get things running, and if thats where you gotta put MB, I got no beef with that. I'm going to try my best to make it out by then but if I can't then sadface.

edit: holy shit I'm a dumb fuck, I got spring break during then, derpppppppppppp, this is why I always liked FR.

edit2: Aw damn, I do have classes during then, BUT I will find a way.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:19:53 PM by ロースピード »

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »
I'm just glad it's not on the 1st weekend of spring break. For the last 2 years, I have invariably had tests on that Friday.
I'll see you all there.

-TexasTim-

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 04:29:31 AM »
You know I'll tear the goddamn roof off for you Larry. Granted we will do our best to supply whatever we need to make the tournament go by smooth and in a timely fashion. We've done it 2 years straight, so we can damn sure guarantee a 3rd. I'll (or Brandon will) keep you posted on Korean CL's status.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 04:48:38 AM »
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight make it out to this one.

.....as of now no but i'll see later on.
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 04:57:55 AM »
You know I'll tear the goddamn roof off for you Larry. Granted we will do our best to supply whatever we need to make the tournament go by smooth and in a timely fashion. We've done it 2 years straight, so we can damn sure guarantee a 3rd. I'll (or Brandon will) keep you posted on Korean CL's status.
  Well keep me updated sir because I need to know what the deal is asap.  We'll have to get the word out so people will know that FR15 will be the spot for MBaacc next year!  By the way how many was at EVO in MB this year?  We need to atleast get that many people at FR15.  If you guys want MBAACC to get serious chance to be in EVO then a big showing at FR15 will help.  With all of the new games being released that KOF13 has a chance to make it if it is big in the scene.  Well if you guys show that you can be as big or bigger than skullgirls/kof13/other new games then that will be a leg up on the other games to be included into EVO.  I don't know if it would work, but if they are thinking about adding more games it wouldn't hurt to show how much the melty blood community has grown over the years!

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 07:53:06 AM »

p.s.- to those that didn't know we also have a twitter page.   So follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/ATLfinalround to get updates and giveaways for FR15

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 09:00:09 AM »
The early bird special is 1/2 off for your entry badge at FR15 at the door fee, but will only last for a limited time (the end of Oct)! at http://www.finalround.org/FRXV​/index.cfm so if you wait to get your badges you'll add more cost to your trip to Final Round!  Take advantage of the deal while it last.(ends at the end of October)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 09:02:30 AM by ShinBlanka »

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 09:33:39 AM »

Next time I see him on MSN I'll be talk to him and give you guys an update.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 10:27:08 AM »
I might consider going....
~~Playing the wrong way... and somehow getting away with it.~~
<Pfhor>: no, I only have nightmares about your play numakie
<Pfhor>: because it makes no fucking sense
<Pfhor>: like WHY IS THIS HISUI DOING THESE THINGS