hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Linked Events

• [Atlanta, GA] FINAL ROUND XV: March 02, 2012 - March 04, 2012

Author Topic: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 "The 15th Anniversary" EVO2k12 PITSTOP  (Read 87831 times)

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
Re: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 "The 15th Aniversary"
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2011, 04:56:53 PM »
I personally don't want people choosing between nec or FR. :-X  Those are the 2 major tournaments for MB period.  The tradition is there so don't kill that.  There's always risk in anouncing new games.  I took a risk on putting the new MB in the official tournaments of FR15 without seeing if the game is good or if the people will play it at all.  I did the same with KOF13 because every community needs that support to grow.  Life is about risk imo.  The bigger the risk the higher the reward imo.  If the port is ass should I remove it from te tournament?  I wouldn't do that unless the players wouldn't want to play it at all.  I love the passion and resolve you guys are posting with.  I would say 1 thing though.  If you wait to get the process going on flying a ITP to FR15 then you'll run the risk of the flight getting higher in price.  I've flown out Nin and Knee from korea, so I know how the price of flights can jump up in 1 week.  When you get the hype vid ready please get it to me so I can put it up on the finalround website.  I have 1 request.  Profanity needs to be at a minimum as i'm trying to market FR to potential sponsors.  Thanks for the support fella's!  FR is only 5 months away!  The early bird special ends at the end of THIS MONTH!

I was thinking that as well that NEC & FR are THE Melty Majors to attend nowadays & things are about risk so hopefully we all can make this work & have other games wanting to hop on it & see how hype this shit can get.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Kazigen

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »
Well, this tournament is quite sometime from now, but I would like to offer my support... its not much but since I most likely can't go.
I can donate some money to help get people there as long as there's a stream to watch :D

No really, if it helps the community and gets people to the tournament then yeah for sure.
I'd just like to see how the port's going to be, and how easy it will be able to get before doing anything quickly.
Member of the non-existent Montreal Melty scene

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • Respect your opponent's and respect the game!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.finalround.org
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2011, 05:30:46 AM »
Well, this tournament is quite sometime from now, but I would like to offer my support... its not much but since I most likely can't go.
I can donate some money to help get people there as long as there's a stream to watch :D

No really, if it helps the community and gets people to the tournament then yeah for sure.
I'd just like to see how the port's going to be, and how easy it will be able to get before doing anything quickly.

We will have 2 streams for FR15, so If the MB community gets CL to FR15 we will be showing MB on one of the streams!  and not just top 8 either.
Final Round "A Tradition in The FGC"

Offline Coren

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 64
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2011, 09:20:04 AM »
If I don't have midterms I'm going to FR.
Combos so bright I gotta wear shades.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2011, 10:39:21 AM »

We will have 2 streams for FR15, so If the MB community gets CL to FR15 we will be showing MB on one of the streams!  and not just top 8 either.

IF Paul's streaming at FR this upcoming year, would he be possibly be doing it?
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Kamina

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • I'm awake! I'm wide awake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2011, 02:59:25 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPz7z7ApjtY
^ I'm doing stuff. Expect something maybe by the end of the month. Get hype?  :toot:

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2011, 03:52:30 PM »
^ too late. I sucked up all the hype that was left in the universe after watching this vid. sorry guys, you'll have to settle for just being moderately excited.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2011, 07:41:06 PM »
What the mother fuck did I just watch? Atleast lemme know not to watch shit like this in my good pants.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2011, 05:51:50 AM »
Can you guys give me a deadline as to when you want the flier?

Also, I don't have a co-host atm but really if you guys want to do a breadcast that we canput on the front page to promote the shit out of this then I'm entirely for it. Ben, kamina, brandon, whoever wants to join in can.

Let me know.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2011, 06:25:06 AM »
You got till the end of October. It would be nice to have it in conjunction with the trailer. Maybe Kamina can keep you up to speed about that.

The breadcast thing is a good idea but I am unable to do anything Donjon or Breadcast related until about 2 weeks from now. Hopefully sooner.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2011, 07:00:26 AM »
Ok I'll hit up Kamina.

And I thought you could get more exposure / hype through Breadcast, so let me know when you're up for it.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2011, 10:00:09 AM »
Broly Cirno? Oh lawd.
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2011, 10:00:54 AM »
Ok I'll hit up Kamina.

And I thought you could get more exposure / hype through Breadcast, so let me know when you're up for it.

I think it'll be a good idea on doing a breadcast the week after SB. I was going to ask Larry if he would be open on doing a Donjon cast on the 30th since the Falcons are at away and he should be free.

And I'd also be down for breadcast too.

Kamina: WTF why was that so hype.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2011, 11:55:17 AM »
Broly Cirno? Oh lawd.

stop shitting up the thread roku!

Also that video preview is gdlk kamina :3c
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2011, 06:43:11 PM »
Ok I'll hit up Kamina.

I think it'll be a good idea on doing a breadcast the week after SB. I was going to ask Larry if he would be open on doing a Donjon cast on the 30th since the Falcons are at away and he should be free.

And I'd also be down for breadcast too.

Kamina: WTF why was that so hype.
sounds good to me sir.

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2011, 12:13:48 PM »
Quote from: ShinBlanka, post: 5940972
Early bird registration for the HYPEST Fighting Game tournament on planet earth is here

http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/index.cfm

Don't miss out on the 15th anniversary of Fighting Game Community "SOUTHERN TRADITION" and longest running east coast tournament called FINAL ROUND! With only 5 months until the mayhem starts make sure you plan early to attend this years event! March will be here before you know it people. Get HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for a teaser trailer coming soon!

This^

The early bird badge special is HALF OFF THE BADGES AT THE DOOR!!! So don't be THAT GUY paying more for a badge at the door when you had a chance to get it 1/2 off discount online. This deal ends at the end on october!

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2011, 03:16:21 PM »
Just purchased my badge so I'm definitely coming home next year, can't wait to see everyone then!!!
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2011, 01:39:57 PM »
Anyone know how to get from ATL int. airport to the venue? The airport is clear on the other side of the city. Should I take a train, taxi, bus, or rent a car?
I can't find flights to the closer, and smaller, airport PDK (DeKalb-Peachtree).

-TexasTim-

Offline GenericSuperhero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2011, 02:44:08 PM »
looks like it's gonna be a sweet vid kamina
<Dipstick> bell would have a significant advantage in length and size
<Dipstick> but Sp00ky has a lot more experience

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2011, 04:53:48 PM »
Anyone know how to get from ATL int. airport to the venue? The airport is clear on the other side of the city. Should I take a train, taxi, bus, or rent a car?
I can't find flights to the closer, and smaller, airport PDK (DeKalb-Peachtree).

-TexasTim-

I'm pretty sure you can take Marta transit to get there from ATL Int. Airport
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2011, 05:50:51 PM »
I'm pretty sure you can take Marta transit to get there from ATL Int. Airport

Thank you. You are correct. Mantra transit Red line from Airport to Dunwoody stop. The hotel looks to be 1-2 miles away from the stop.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2011, 06:44:18 PM »
we all got an idea on IRC that we could sell shirts at FR (I hope Larry doesn't mind)

Dunno yet what to put on the shirt, something mbread+fr/melty+fr related (then we gotta figure out if theres any legal issues with that)

Idea was basically just to sell shirts for exposure for the game at FR, and do SHIRT MATCHES, where the winner gets a shirt for free, and the loser has to pay for one but gets a shirt anyways. Debating on what to do with profits, either just selling the shirts straight priced or just putting profit into FR pot for mb.

just an idea
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2011, 11:08:21 AM »
Message to the STREAM MONSTER/STREAM CREEP:

This up coming year in March 2-4, 2012 FINAL ROUND XV will have 2 HIGH QUALITY Streams. It's confirmed "Team SPOOKY" at http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky will be the Main stream for the 15th Anniversary of FINAL ROUND! With the excellent job "Mr. Victor Fontanez" did with FR14 we had to invite him to Stream FR15. Team spooky will be streaming All of the top 8 events on sunday March 4th, 2012 and various games throughout the 3 day event.

Also we are hype to announce that a very talented streamer called "FunkyP" at http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp will be the 2nd stream during FINAL ROUND XV. They will also have various games during the 3 day event. A schedule for what games to be streamed will be made as the event gets closer for both streams. We at Final Round want people that aren't able to attend FINAL ROUND to sit back, relax, and watch both streams over a 3 day period. So get hype because there are more things instore to make this years event The best FINAL ROUND too date!   This is going to the the best Final Round ever shawty!

Offline Kamina

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • I'm awake! I'm wide awake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2011, 05:52:53 PM »
we all got an idea on IRC that we could sell shirts at FR (I hope Larry doesn't mind)

Dunno yet what to put on the shirt, something mbread+fr/melty+fr related (then we gotta figure out if theres any legal issues with that)

Idea was basically just to sell shirts for exposure for the game at FR, and do SHIRT MATCHES, where the winner gets a shirt for free, and the loser has to pay for one but gets a shirt anyways. Debating on what to do with profits, either just selling the shirts straight priced or just putting profit into FR pot for mb.

just an idea
Alright guys, following along with what ehrik "lowspeed"  ehrikson said here, what I want posted is ideas for a design on shirts for FR. The more input we have, the more we can work with and be flexible. In fact, I'll start, how about one with the carnival phantasm ED picture with all the characters with the logo on the bottom? Sounds kinda gdlk to me. So share your ideas, express that style, and generate that hype. You've got the floor community, hit FR with your best shot.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »

just an idea

This deserves its own thread IMO.
Alright guys, following along with what ehrik "lowspeed"  ehrikson said here, what I want posted is ideas for a design on shirts for FR. The more input we have, the more we can work with and be flexible. In fact, I'll start, how about one with the carnival phantasm ED picture with all the characters with the logo on the bottom? Sounds kinda gdlk to me. So share your ideas, express that style, and generate that hype. You've got the floor community, hit FR with your best shot.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!