When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: {Interest Check} Brandino's 21st B-Day Bash | August 13th-15th | Raleigh, NC  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
Interest check thread until I see more interest from out of state players and then I'll plan on exact dates but for now...

Dates: August 13th - 15th
Location: Raleigh NC Residence Inn by Marriott Raleigh Midtown 1000 Navaho Drive Raleigh, North Carolina 27609 USA
Entry Fee: $10 to help pay for the suite + bring your own money for food/alcohol/whatever

Plans for the weekend? Party, get trashed, and play Melty Blood (or other fighters)...in a 2-story suite. This isn't a tournament per se, but I'm inviting anyone and everyone who wants to come for my 21st B-Day hotel party. I always wanted to do one of these and what better way than to do it with the MB community? Now seeing as this is my 21st b-day I, along with everyone else who plans on showing up do plan on drinking so please...bring something nice for everyone. If there's anyone who planning on coming to this from out of state ( :V ) and if you're flying the hotel is about 20 minutes away from the airport so I can help arrange rides, but I don't want to make like 5 separate trips to the airport so if possible try and shuttle your way here. Seeing as though there is no direct shuttle I'll have no choice but to arrange rides for people flying out of state ( :V ) for this

As far as games goes of course there will be MBAA,  but most likely other games will be up and if you want to play random drunken poverty, please provide laptops. As far as rules goes...as long as you bathe and act like you would at any other tournament/gathering there's not much else to add.

Also, if you plan on showing up PLEASE POST OR PM ME!

So umm...yeah let's hope a bunch people show interest and decide to show up since these types of gatherings tend to be very fun, even if the games leave something to be desired you at least get to hang out and meet new people.  

Pics of the place where we will be staying at:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 12:55:50 PM by Ciel Is The Love Of My Life »
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline SGX

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Put me down as a possibly yes!

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • I played C-Arc before it was cool
    • View Profile
You ghey dawg!
woof: like all the stuff i hear from them im like 'thats everything i had t o deal with back when i played'

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
You ghey dawg!

Now see...this is why I hate you
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
20% chance I can attend.  It depends if I decide to go back to North Carolina after Evo (10+ hour drives suck).

GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 259
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
If I am still in the country, yes very interested.
They can't get enough of me

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
If you fly me over I'll burn a pizza for you.
what the fuck is this game

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
This falls on Eric's tournament.

COME CELEBRATE WITH US INSTEAD~
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
This falls on Eric's tournament.

COME CELEBRATE WITH US INSTEAD~

Well ain't that a bitch... :emo:

If there's a lack of interest in this I may just cancel the reservation and go to Summer Jam instead.

If you fly me over I'll burn a pizza for you.

I hate you and everyone who knows the story behind this quote.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
Come to Philly and we'll hit up South Street for the best cheese steaks ever. I'll put a birthday candle into one of them.

:teach:
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~