hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: MindHau5 January Bash, Jan. 12-15, Vernon CT  (Read 1735 times)

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
MindHau5 January Bash, Jan. 12-15, Vernon CT
« on: January 07, 2012, 01:26:57 PM »
So now that CC has been out for a hot minute, we here in CT finally got our act together and managed to get something organized. What is it exactly? Well, for those of you who attended CT's ANIME FEST back in October, we are hosting at the same location in Vernon CT. The MindHau5 will be open from Thursday until Sunday of next week. If anyone from out of state is taking a bus and needs a ride from Hartford, let me know ASAP.

Otherwise, 401 Talcottville Rd, Vernon CT is the address, and I hope to see everyone there!

Streaming will be maintained by New England's own Furok. This will primarily be a MB event, though I'm not opposed to other games making appearances as well.

Any other questions, PM me here or find me on IRC!
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
Re: MindHau5 January Bash, Jan. 12-15, Vernon CT
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 08:31:53 PM »
I know ive been pushing but not sure if I can make this weekend :((((
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 11:33:45 PM »
If someone is going there on friday and planning on leaving either late saturday or early sunday (I have work that night, probably need to be back by 6pm at the latest), pick me up!  I have gas money.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 01:40:50 PM »
last minute roll call...

WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO THIS SHIT?!

plz post up so I can decide if I want to show my face.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 03:00:34 PM »
No one could really make it so a few of us are gonna play at Furok's instead  :-\
<justzar> great anime <3