hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: NJ Gathering! 6/23/07!  (Read 1888 times)

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
NJ Gathering! 6/23/07!
« on: June 21, 2007, 03:53:11 PM »
I thought giving it its own topic would be a good idea, these gatherings might become a monthly thing perhaps, something to tide us over between W2Z tournaments, and to give Vic a well deserved breather.

Originally posted by Zaelar:

I got my living room reserved, this Saturday it's on!  I'd like to keep it under 10 people, but if it does go a little over it isn't too bad.  I'll need someone to bring a ps2 or two though.  I'll run a tournament if there is a demand.  A few people can sleep on the floor if needed.

For food theres a Boston Market, Subway, and a diner in walking distance.  We can order chineese/pizza, and fast food burger places are available in a short drive.

PM me if you want an invitation, and I'll reply with my address.  And don't show up with 4 random people when you only said you were bringing yourself and one other.  Also say what you can bring(TV and/or ps2+melty).  Keep in mind you'll have to carry your TV up stairs, so don't show up with a 50 inch.

My house is easily accessed by bus from port authority NY.  For potential drivers its in Bergen county NJ, not too far from the old game dimension tournaments that were run a while back.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~