When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Linked Events

• [Philadelphia, PA] NEC XII: December 03, 2011 - December 04, 2011

Author Topic: Northeast Championship (NEC XII) Dec 3th & 4th - in Philadelphia PA - A New Life  (Read 35334 times)

Offline Tigre

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
You guys wanna run the first CC major in the states? I'm game.  :fap:
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
That's why it's cool.

Offline Tigre

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Anyone bringing a ps2 for melty give me a heads up, i'd like to get some form of an idea what we're working with. I have two that I can bring.
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
That's why it's cool.

Offline Tony Shiki

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Backdash x ∞
    • View Profile
I will be going and I can bring my PS2.
The safe word is "Counter!!".
"I don't like how now a days you have to pay 60 dollars to play a fighting game beta"- Zaelar

Offline The505

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • #maidsports
    • View Profile
I will be going and I can bring my PS2.
same here
<Killfiend> God I love melty
<Killfiend> So much comeback potential,yet it doesnt really on retarded mechanics like xfactor and ultras

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
me four
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
Fuck it, I guess I WILL be going too since Southern peeps are coming & I'm only two states away.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
I can bring a PS2 + MB.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 59
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
Fuck it, I guess I WILL be going too since Southern peeps are coming & I'm only two states away.
damn straight

NEC hyyyyype

let's not let the fact that we still gotta play the old version keep people from coming out, mb should be blowing shit up real soon
a maiden's pure heart is a budding flower

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
let's not let the fact that we still gotta play the old version keep people from coming out, mb should be blowing shit up real soon

It's so that you can defeat Lord Knight before CC for maximum hype  :toot: :toot: :toot:
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline GenericSuperhero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 67
    • View Profile
mbaa is still hyyyyyyyype!  confirmed this weekend.
tonberry: see stream archive for my new signature techniques.  wakeup charge 2c won't prepare you for this
<Dipstick> bell would have a significant advantage in length and size
<Dipstick> but Sp00ky has a lot more experience

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
Ordered my badge so even if I have to sell my 360 I'm there.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline BigE

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 27
    • View Profile
    • Bigegaming
Let's go players hype. 

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
One last time guys, I'm booking my room next week so whoever is going & wants to split the cost with multiple people, PM me or reply to this message, don't come the week of asking cause I have people that are coming from OoS & I told them they have a spot so let hit me up before it's too late.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
One last time guys, I'm booking my room next week so whoever is going & wants to split the cost with multiple people, PM me or reply to this message, don't come the week of asking cause I have people that are coming from OoS & I told them they have a spot so let hit me up before it's too late.

Sent you a pm regarding this.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Kamina

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • I'm awake! I'm wide awake!
    • View Profile
Alright guys, good to see that people are putting in their support and are planning to come out to this. Stage 2 is about to begin, so I'd like to share a little bit of what myself and a few others have planned for Melty Blood at this event.

What were going to do is set up interviews for Top 4 and we'd also like to interview Big E. This game's about to go into the next step, so we've got to get to steppin' along with it. Melty Blood's also got some history with this tourney, so its good to hear from the big man himself some of the war stories to fill in the gray areas for people. Now in order to do that, we'll be needing the proper equipment and manpower.

A cameraman, some interviewers, and video editors. I can take on the video editing if need be, but we'll need some people out on the field to take care of the other stuff. We do have some candidates for interviewers, but we're kind of in the dark on headcounts.

I went ahead and made an entrant list here, so if you posted in this thread you're on here and if I'm wrong blow me up for it. Anyone else whos going, post in this thread so you can be added on the list here, I'll update it. Its Stage 2 and the enemies get harder, theres more deathtraps and the boss at the end goes full retard on low health, but we're gunna clear this shit! Lets go, do what you guys do best, hype to hell and back!

NEC XII Melty Blood Actress Again Player Entrant List
1) MasterChibi
2) Ehrik
3) LivingShadow
4) Zero
5) Dippy
6) Rei
7) Shakugan
8) Dumba
9) MakotoFox
10) Greg
11) TexasTim
12) Brandino
13) Dullyanna
14) MadScientist
15) Aigis
16) Tony Shiki
17)The505
18) Rokunaya
19) Jimmy
20) GenericSuperHero
21) Tonberry
22) YubelPhoenix
23) Tsnowflake
24) Pincher
25) Shiki
26) LordPangTong
27) JAV Sakura Sena
28) WLO-ehrik
29) WLO-Comic-z
30) WLO-Nadakaineko
31) Sinclaire
32) Tone
33) Level5-Chan
34)Mizuki
35)Living Shadow
36) Zaelar
37) GenericSuperHero
38) Bill307
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:49:27 PM by Kamina »

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
Alright guys, good to see that people are putting in their support and are planning to come out to this. Stage 2 is about to begin, so I'd like to share a little bit of what myself and a few others have planned for Melty Blood at this event.

What were going to do is set up interviews for Top 4 and we'd also like to interview Big E. This game's about to go into the next step, so we've got to get to steppin' along with it. Melty Blood's also got some history with this tourney, so its good to hear from the big man himself some of the war stories to fill in the gray areas for people. Now in order to do that, we'll be needing the proper equipment and manpower.

A cameraman, some interviewers, and video editors. I can take on the video editing if need be, but we'll need some people out on the field to take care of the other stuff. We do have some candidates for interviewers, but we're kind of in the dark on headcounts.

I went ahead and made an entrant list here, so if you posted in this thread you're on here and if I'm wrong blow me up for it. Anyone else whos going, post in this thread so you can be added on the list here, I'll update it. Its Stage 2 and the enemies get harder, theres more deathtraps and the boss at the end goes full retard on low health, but we're gunna clear this shit! Lets go, do what you guys do best, hype to hell and back!

1) MasterChibi
2) Ehrik
3) LivingShadow
4) Zero
5) Dippy
6) Rei
7) Shakugan
8) Dumba
9) MakotoFox
10) Greg
11) TexasTim
12) Brandino
13) Dullyanna
14) MadScientist
15) Aigis
16) Tony Shiki
17)The505
18) Rokunaya
19) Jimmy
20) GenericSuperHero
21) Tonberry

You not coming?!
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
  • All 3 Knife-wielders are dumb, nuff said!
    • View Profile

1) MasterChibi
2) Ehrik
3) LivingShadow
4) Zero
5) Dippy
6) Rei
7) Shakugan
8) Dumba
9) MakotoFox
10) Greg
11) TexasTim
12) Brandino
13) Dullyanna
14) MadScientist
15) Aigis
16) Tony Shiki
17)The505
18) Rokunaya
19) Jimmy
20) GenericSuperHero
21) Tonberry
kamina im going. hopefully your going so i can  fight your kouma again!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 05:27:59 PM by YubelPhoenix »
Main: C/H/F Akiha. Sub: Anyone who doesn't have a knife, a momoji loop, a gun, a summon, a trenchcoat, who doesn't turn into a cat.

I suck at this game XD

Offline AnFox

• DEATHTRAP EXPERT
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • Yip Yip Yap
    • View Profile
    • twitta
I see what you did there Kamina... :V
(GenericSuperhero) zar what's your ethnicity
(justEXPOSED) GenericSuperhero: salt

Offline Tsnowflake

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
gonna try to make it to this!

Offline Pincher

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
i'll be there.
You don't have enough science.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
i'll be there.

What's wrong funny, not man enough!?!?
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Shiki

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Happy Birthday.
    • View Profile
I shall probably come. I haven't had much inspiration lately but we shall see.

As for the recording thing, I can probably do that and what not. I would have done the video editing but I still don't have the check from the insurance company to buy back an editing software and stuff.

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
I'm going!
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline Pincher

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
i'll be there.

You'd better stop roger... or I'm gonna tell Mr. Dink that you broke his grill...
You don't have enough science.

Offline Greg

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
i'll be there.

You'd better stop roger... or I'm gonna tell Mr. Dink that you broke his grill...

YOU BROKE MY GRILL!?
It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator.