hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Oulumeet 3 - MB, GG, BB in Oulu, northern Finland [Oct 20-23]  (Read 776 times)

Offline Blodwig

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • I don't like forums
    • View Profile
    • Team Oulu
Oulumeet 3 - MB, GG, BB in Oulu, northern Finland [Oct 20-23]
« on: October 19, 2011, 04:05:00 AM »
Hey meltybread, decided to post this here since the meet will actually have a somewhat notable MB presence this time around and hell why not.

Oulumeet is a gathering of "anime" fighting game players in the most remote of fucking places you could imagine, fucking northern Scandinavia. We've been holding meets since March this year with various sideevents happening whenever we feel like it, and we generally play whatever games people are most interested in at the moment, and this time the meet will likely have a larger GG and MB presence than normally because of increased interest in those games. This will be our fifth event, including sideevents.

Why should I be interested?

Well, if you happen to live in Finland or northern Sweden the answer should be obvious. If you're interested in attending please PM either Blodwig or Gobolt on mizuumi for further details. However, we will also have a stream running if you're interesting in checking out the playerbase we have or just happen to be bored and feeling like watching some random scrubs mashing anime games while screaming for no reason. Please follow us on twitch.tv or twitter if you're interested in watching, since we don't even know yet when the stream will start. We'll probably also paste in it various mizuumi channels whenever it starts.

What are you going to stream?

Tournaments will be ran on Saturday evening, probably starting somewhere around 6PM GMT+2. Other than that we'll stream random casuals, in random games. Even though our main games will be GG, MB and BB we DO play other stuff as well, so who knows what we'll play/stream. Hell I even streamed a walkthrough of the apartment we're holding the meet in for no reason. Expect everything.

wtf it starts tomorrow why did you post this the day before?

Uuuuh, mostly because I didn't really think of it until today. We're not a large community (10-15 people), and the current attendees already know eachother through IRC. We have not really promoted the meet much previously in places other than IRC channels, but since we were going to have a (hopefully) un-poverty stream this time around as well as having MB as our main game we figured we'd post it here to let people check us out! Additionally, it's not too late to attend if you want to. Just let us know. Or wait for the next meet. We'll hopefully post earlier then.

TL;DR watch our stream on friday or saturday twitch.tv/teamoulu

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 04:27:15 AM by Blodwig »
What's this forum crap