hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Seasons Beatings: Velocity MBAA Side Tournament  (Read 7567 times)

Offline Dullyanna

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • Abare-tard
    • View Profile
Seasons Beatings: Velocity MBAA Side Tournament
« on: August 27, 2011, 12:33:23 AM »
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/oct-14-2011-seasons-beatings-velocity-sf4-mvc3-5-000-guaranteed-top32-pay-columbus-oh.143654/

Yeah I know it's a bunch of bullshit garbage most of you don't play, but for anybody who happens to be there though and reads this I'll be running a MBAA tourney IF at the very least 8 peeps including my sorry ass wants to play that outdated shit. I'll even make a deal because I really like this game, bring a PS2 with a HD + MBAA on it and/or CRT and I'll waive your entry fee otherwise gimme 5$, but that's if time/space allows it and we can play at MoMo's... Otherwise shit's prolly gonna be a donation on my part. There was relatively plenty of room available available last year but that was before MvjC3  :psyduck:

Hit me up on IRC or w/e if you're likely to come plz
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 12:45:45 AM by Dullyanna »
Yo let's talk about sewckiheemay character development together

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
Re: Seasons Beatings: Velocity MBAA Side Tournament
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 06:20:21 AM »
I'll think about coming
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 07:08:31 AM »
Would have loved to come to this but NYCC is the same weekend so~

Skullgirls > Melty :D!
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 09:36:26 AM »
I'm two hours away so I'm not missing it.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Beno~

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 01:02:36 PM »
ill go

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 01:17:15 PM »
ughh I wanna go

fly my out, JP Player.  Taking donations.  I speak good English. 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 01:24:39 PM by Komidol »
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Achtzehn

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • I couldn't pick Free in gender
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 09:04:00 PM »
I'll be there, and I want to play melty. Only thing is I might not be around at certain (yet to be determined) times since I have to run the BB tournament there.
I heard LK money matched jimmy, and jimmy had to cut his hair to pay up.

Offline Dullyanna

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Abare-tard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 01:52:32 PM »
Just so ya'll know, it'll most likely be on Sunday, around the same-ish time/area as AH3. If this is an issue I'd be willing to try and accommodate you if you let me know in advance. I prolly won't need TVs or PS2s but they'd be nice, especially if enough people feel like playing this old fun game for casuals and we need to relocate to a hotel room lol. Get hype, including myself it sounds like about 5 people or so lol.

Offline Achtzehn

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 05:54:07 PM »
Just so ya'll know, it'll most likely be on Sunday, around the same-ish time/area as AH3. If this is an issue I'd be willing to try and accommodate you if you let me know in advance. I prolly won't need TVs or PS2s but they'd be nice, especially if enough people feel like playing this old fun game for casuals and we need to relocate to a hotel room lol. Get hype, including myself it sounds like about 5 people or so lol.
So uh... I really want to play melty, I've been getting into it recently and I'm hungry for some games. However I'll be running the BB tournament probably all day at SB on sunday so I can't really do anything then. I'd be down to play casuals on the days before though, I need to get my melty in and level the fuck up. I'll be getting there thursday if anyone else will be there by then and I'd be more than willing to play some games after the long ass drive from NJ.

Offline Beno~

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 09:19:51 AM »
Im getting there on friday night i think. But im also lame and not fun to play against.

Offline Dullyanna

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Abare-tard
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 11:35:57 AM »
My only obligations are playing GGAC on Friday, VSav on Saturday and AH3 on Sunday whenever they're run, and I'm complete ass at the first two so I'll likely be out of them soon enough lol. If there's somehow free space and CRTs Friday or Saturday then I could possibly run it then, but since there's gonna be a lot of larger games run and this is just a tiny side tournament run by some random drunkard (me) this'll understandably take last priority for Ghaleon and co.

Most likely it'll be Sunday, but if one of you has a hotel room near the venue and we can get some CRTs (Because the local hotels are fuck-awful about having useable TVs) then I'll waive your fee and more importantly be able to have the game on a more accommodating schedule in a more comfortable climate. Otherwise if I don't get a PM from somebody and type up some ramblings in this thread assume Sunday lol.

@Achtzehn: I'll prolly be around most of the time for the whole tourney and I'll be in the area earlier in the week so we can pretty much get as much casuals in as you would like. I dunno how big BB will be, but maybe if MB gets 8+ people (Meaning it's double elim instead of round robin) it won't take up too much of your spare time. If not then c'est la vie.

@Beno: I play like a faggot and 1/3rd of the time I'm also inebriated so it's all good.

Offline Achtzehn

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 11:57:10 AM »
My only obligations are playing GGAC on Friday, VSav on Saturday and AH3 on Sunday whenever they're run, and I'm complete ass at the first two so I'll likely be out of them soon enough lol. If there's somehow free space and CRTs Friday or Saturday then I could possibly run it then, but since there's gonna be a lot of larger games run and this is just a tiny side tournament run by some random drunkard (me) this'll understandably take last priority for Ghaleon and co.

Most likely it'll be Sunday, but if one of you has a hotel room near the venue and we can get some CRTs (Because the local hotels are fuck-awful about having useable TVs) then I'll waive your fee and more importantly be able to have the game on a more accommodating schedule in a more comfortable climate. Otherwise if I don't get a PM from somebody and type up some ramblings in this thread assume Sunday lol.

@Achtzehn: I'll prolly be around most of the time for the whole tourney and I'll be in the area earlier in the week so we can pretty much get as much casuals in as you would like. I dunno how big BB will be, but maybe if MB gets 8+ people (Meaning it's double elim instead of round robin) it won't take up too much of your spare time. If not then c'est la vie.

@Beno: I play like a faggot and 1/3rd of the time I'm also inebriated so it's all good.
I figured the TVs would be ass, and that at the very least I would be trying to do some casuals in my room. So I'll probably be bringing 2 CRTs (good sized ones don't worry), however I don't have a working ps2, I can only play MBAA via emulation at the moment. So I guess I'll post up what room I'm in when I get there and hopefully we can get some stuff going down. If you really want you could run the MB tournament whenever you want in my room, I'd just need to ask that you bring consoles and copies of the game. By the way I'll be staying at the red roof in next to the venue. Good shit being inebriated, I might bring up some homebrewed beer with me.

Offline Dullyanna

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Abare-tard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »
I fucking love homebrewed beer holy shit.

95% I'll have an HD PS2 with me and 100% I'll have my janky PS2 slim with swap magic and burned disk where the music stops after ten or twenty minutes lol. I can likely get another one with HD too. I hate to impose on you but yeah, if I can't score space at the venue Saturday it'll probably be best to run it in your room unless other people have shit they need to play on that day. Only thing I've got is VSav at 3ish as I mentioned, and I can't do DI combos so lol.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 12:08:06 PM by Dullyanna »

Offline Tiggy

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • loli elbow drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 09:07:01 PM »
Just for clarification, I am going to run AH3 on Saturday unless I somehow lose access to one of the the karaoke rooms (which isn't likely cause Ghaleon is cool like that)

Dullyanna you're such an Abare-tard
<LegendaryBlueShirt> Lol poverty plane would be paper mache wings on a car

<LoliSauce> If life was an RPG, I'd be that well rounded character that has a passive team buff aura.  Everything around me gets hype+2.  lol

Offline Dullyanna

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Abare-tard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 09:10:10 PM »
UPDATE: Like Tiggy just said, Melty's most likely being run on Saturday in one of the karaoke rooms. I'm half-retarded and thought AH3 was on Sunday for god knows why, and prolly after it's done I'll be running MBAA (Dunno the times yet, sorry) unless we get ass-fucked out of space. Tiggy reserved the room though so I don't see that being an issue.

Also sorry to repeat myself 1000 times but again, CRTs or PS2s with HDs = you save 5 bucks, and I'll still put money into the pot for your entry. Even if they aren't used for the tourney they'll likely be necessary for casuals unless you don't mind playing on one that requires swap magic, often has assy load times, makes music stop frequently, and sometimes doesn't work with certain TVs :V

Offline Beno~

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 04:59:06 AM »
Karaoke rooms?! Why dont we just karaoke instead of play melty ahehehehehhe

Offline Dullyanna

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Abare-tard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 05:52:26 AM »
Because we may be faggots, but we aren't faggots :V

Offline Beno~

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 07:57:16 AM »
Melty soundtrack is cool and all.... but drunk dullyanna soundtrack is godlike

Offline Dullyanna

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Abare-tard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 11:55:18 AM »
I'm sorry, I will not be singing.

I'm heading to Columbus for the week and I likely won't be on IRC or mbread much so if you have any questions just try to find me during SB.

Offline Achtzehn

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 03:35:11 PM »
I'm sorry, I will not be singing.

I'm heading to Columbus for the week and I likely won't be on IRC or mbread much so if you have any questions just try to find me during SB.
Where will you be? I'll be arriving thursday evening and staying at the red roof inn next to the venue. If you want to get some casuals going I'll have two TVs with me.

Offline Beno~

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 08:12:11 PM »
Ill be there friday night around 8ish

8377083079 text me if you want to play melty or something

Offline Dullyanna

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Abare-tard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 11:03:19 PM »
Sorry, I've been at a friend's place that's unfortunately a long-ass drive from the venue. Saturday I dunno when I'll be there but when I do I'll prolly chill at the karaoke area as usual. The tourney will prolly be run after AH3.