When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

The Diaspora > Tournaments and Events

So.Cal: West Toast Tourney #1

(1/4) > >>

Arlieth Tralare:
With Bellreisa and Linalys making guest appearances, we decided to hold a tourney on PS2 MBAC at Interface. 8 Players total, vids recorded from start to finish!

1: Arlieth (Nero Chaos)
2: Linalys (Miyako Arima)
3: UselessTool (Wallachia)
4: Bellreisa (fucking catRen)
5: Zantua (Akiha Tohno)
5: Hd_Phnz (Satsuki Yumizuka)
7: IPwnWithTohno (Shiki Tohno)
7: juniorSantos (Aoko Aozaki)

Linalys breaks his way out of loser's bracket near the end and almost peaces Arly out in final set. Bell does AIR HYPER VIPER BEAM kills from 3/4 screen distance. UselessTool zones the living hell out of everyone and gets dash->throw three times in a row. Vids coming soon!

Zantua:
i suck.  still learnin with akiha but still not good.

Whiteyz:
Nobody plays Sion? :'(

Zaido:
MIYAKO??? :O!!!!  this i got to watch !! best Miyako in Cali in action !

linalys:
I had a blast guys, but please next time let's not let it run so late yeah?  If I forget anyone and it's possible as everyone was a new person for me pretty much, forgive me and blame it on still being tired.  You guys were all awesome and I'll definitely head down to interface more. 

Everyone: Damn you all for insisting I play Miyako.  =p 

hdphnz: GGs man, your Satsuki is pretty good and hopefully that advice I gave you helped you pwn Tohno.  You certainly made yourself look better compared to how we did at AI haha. 

Santos: It's good to finally play an Aoko, I really need the vs exp against her.  I hope you never learn to do that orb lockdown stuff, that's something I don't need to practice against.  EVER. 

Tohnopwn: I honestly thought your name was the stupidest thing.  But after seeing you in action I have to take that back and give you more respect.  Your placing of 7th here isn't representitive of your pwn-ness with Tohno.  GGs man, you were tough to beat in casuals.  Purple Rain!

Zantua: Good Akiha, just get the combos down and your Akiha will improve a lot.  Everyone will be afraid to get hit when she starts doing massive combos across the screen. 

Uselesstool: I unfortunately helped and killed you at the same time, sorry.  I told you to use Wara airthrow and be careful of the teching, but I didn't really point out when to not airthrow and it got you killed.  Watch the vids and see where you can get away with airthrow and where you can't.  But damnit I thought wara's cape got ch for free, obviously that wasn't the case and you killed me the most out of anyone. 

Arly: GOD DAMN NERO.

bell: FUCKING CAT. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version