When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

The Diaspora > Tournaments and Events

Transcendental Orchestra "Foreign (NA) Team" Qualifier Discussion

(1/2) > >>

Deleted User:
Deleted

Pete:
The idea is certainly cool but I think the pool of players willing and able to both invest the money to go and make it a viable trip is pretty low in the first place. Therefore I'm not even sure a qualifier of our own is worth it. We know more or less who's pretty good in our scene and I think rather than shooting for "we should send the best of the best" we should aim for "we should send a team that's decent" because it's a little more realistic in terms of finding people to go.
Are we ready for something like this? Yeah I think so but the biggest crutch anyone has is going to be the financials and time commitment.

Inso:
One possible solution to the money problem could be to somehow crowdfund the ticket fare for a north american candidate. I bet everyone here has or will throw money at more questionable things so it's a matter of how much people care to have a representative in TO. Seeing how Butterfree did against GO1 I wouldnt have a problem backing him up for instance.

Numakie:
I... kinda wanna do this.

Tonberry:
Isn't it nice that the the developers support the game by paying for travel and hotel expenses?  Oh wait, that's arcsys  :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version