When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Tsnowflake's Tsauna III: The Final Round (New Brunswick, NJ | 8/5 to 8/7)  (Read 7455 times)

Offline Tsnowflake

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
I'll be moving out of this apt in a few weeks so much like NASA's space shuttle program, these events will be coming to a close. :(

With that said, lets make the last event of this trilogy the best one yet!  :toot:

WHEN:
from Friday August 5th to that Sunday. (7th)

WHERE:
Rutgers New Brunswick
Directions from New Brunswick train station:
http://tinyurl.com/69xnccx

There will be Melty Blood (a given) and SSF4:AE. People are of course welcome to bring w/e other games they may wanna play. (Arcanna, BB, SFII:ST w/e)

I can house up to 10 people, but those staying MUST bring sleeping bags etc... or be OK with sleeping on the floor.

If anyone could bring extra surge protectors, that would be great as power outlets are limited.

House Rules:
1. Clean up after yourself / help with the trash.
2. After 10 pm try to keep the noise level reasonable.
3. No smoking indoors.
4. Shoes off.
5. Feel free to start coming Friday evening after 6pm.
6. Get out by Sunday evening 10-11pm.

Crash Spots: (? = potential)
1. Reserved for Chibi
2. Pincher
3. Gregg
4. Zaelar
6. Shiki
7. Peanut Fever
8. Brenton
9. WyvernLord

Main Event:
Random teams?
singles?
Swiss?
Up to you guys.

Additional Information:
Given the streaming hasn't been going that great, I was thinking that instead we could simply record the event with commentary (and in high quality) and I can then upload it to youtube or vimeo. What do people think?

Posting this ~2 weeks ahead of time so people have time to plan/handle their business etc.

Feel free to post any questions in this thread or contact me by PM I'll answer ASAP.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 04:11:47 PM by Tsnowflake »

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
Let's have singles this time purrty please & as a suggestion, can he have everyone properly introduce one another so if there's any "awkwardness" towards someone anyone doesn't know, it prevents it.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
I require transportation that can return me in time for work sunday night.  I'll probably need to be back by 6pm.

Offline Tsnowflake

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Let's have singles this time purrty please & as a suggestion, can he have everyone properly introduce one another so if there's any "awkwardness" towards someone anyone doesn't know, it prevents it.
not sure what you're asking for? You mean like introduction before a match boxing ring style?

Alternate solution: everyone wears name tags!  :laffo:

Offline Greg

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 25
    • View Profile
Should be there again. Looking forward to it.

I require transportation that can return me in time for work sunday night.  I'll probably need to be back by 6pm.

Pincher and I should be able to pick you up / drop you off. I don't know if we'll be there for the full duration but it's better than nothing if you can't find another ride.
It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator.

Offline Shiki

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Happy Birthday.
    • View Profile
I can stream from my phone if necessary. I'll definitely be there for this one.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
not sure what you're asking for? You mean like introduction before a match boxing ring style?

Alternate solution: everyone wears name tags!  :laffo:

I can dig the name tags thing, let's do it.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
Sorry just realized my dad's birthday falls on that saturday. Go on ahead without me, I'll drop by fri/sun
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline Pincher

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
greg, zaelar and I will be most likely be staying the night on Saturday if there's still room
You don't have enough science.

Offline Tsnowflake

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
greg, zaelar and I will be most likely be staying the night on Saturday if there's still room

plenty of room :)

Sorry just realized my dad's birthday falls on that saturday. Go on ahead without me, I'll drop by fri/sun

Get your priorities right Roku! Your dad will have plenty of birthdays, this is the LAST event!!!!

Offline Peanutfever

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
I'll be taking one of those spots. I'll bring a TV and an MB setup. This time I won't forget my memory card for the set up <.<

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
Can I get to you by train?

Gimme something to work with.

@_@
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile

@_@

There's a New Brunswick train station.  If you get there I'm sure someone will be willing to pick you up.
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline Tsnowflake

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile

@_@

If you can get to either Newark Penn station or the Secaucus Junction station, the trains towards Trenton/Jersey City on the Northeast Corridor can get you to the New Brunswick station, where you would only be a 10-15 minute walk away from my place.

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 59
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
yoooo I'm in this, put me down for a crash spot if that's acceptable

as with last time I'll be up saturday and leave sunday, could also bring surge protectors if necessary
a maiden's pure heart is a budding flower

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
Actually I can't make this so you can take me out, I'll either be at NL for the SBO Quals or at home cause I'm on Team Black, Broke, and Struggling.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Tsnowflake

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Actually I can't make this so you can take me out, I'll either be at NL for the SBO Quals or at home cause I'm on Team Black, Broke, and Struggling.

you will be missed sir :( maybe we'll meet at summer jam.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
Team poverty more like. 

:nyoro:
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ

you will be missed sir :( maybe we'll meet at summer jam.

I seriously hope to make it to Summer Jam, I've never been to a Philly tournament & I want to check it out since Big E is one of the few remaining "traditional" tournaments left. At least that's what I hear.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
Maybe possibly making it to this somehow, will have to see as the date approaches.

Pincher and co, could you possibly give me a ride back with Zaelar Sunday, I literally live up the block from him?

Or anyone else for that matter, haha.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Greg

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 25
    • View Profile
Maybe possibly making it to this somehow, will have to see as the date approaches.

Pincher and co, could you possibly give me a ride back with Zaelar Sunday, I literally live up the block from him?

Don't imagine that it'd be a problem.
It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator.

Offline Pincher

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile

Sure, did you also want a ride there chibi? We'll probably be picking up zaelar around 12:30 to 1:00 on Saturday.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 03:16:04 PM by Pincher »
You don't have enough science.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
Haha I wish I could say yes to the ride there but I have class on Saturday that end at 1pm so I'll need to take the trains from class (in Jersey City) to New Brunswick.

Thanks for the offer!
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Tsnowflake

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
the hour is almost upon us!!!! I thought there would be more people though :(

Offline Shiki

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Happy Birthday.
    • View Profile
Apologies but I may not be able to make it. There's a possibility I may have to work that day. I'll update by tomorrow afternoon or evening.