When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Under Night In-Birth > UNIB Videos and Streams

UNI Video Discussion Thread

<< < (2/4) > >>

Erkz:
That was hilarious. Maybe it counts as chip damage?

There should be some kind of minigame/mode where you have to beat all your enemies while you have zero health remaining.

BurstOfAnger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9CbOLPTlyo

Finally, a good Hyde.

LivingShadow:

--- Quote from: Numakie on October 18, 2012, 10:48:15 PM ---http://youtu.be/yVRUys1oR3Q#t=14m2s

Carmine can keep spamming blood attacks when he has no health left.  Good to know.

--- End quote ---

The Carmine VS Merkava match at the beginning of the third vid of that series was fairly good. Looks like the loop has two iterations, maybe due to proration or something.

Also, for all the people complaining that Lambda is in the game, It's Hilda, not Vatista.

Edit: just noticed that Hilda's meter is divided into four instead of two like the rest of the cast.

Forte Wily:
I have a question... is anyone tracking the players and there backgrounds? I was caught in a chat with a pal over this one player that I keep seeing, one that goes by the name of Shadow, he's telling me that this player has come from BlazBlue... known for his use of Ragna. I can neither confirm nor deny that, only going by his use of Seth here.

Anyone has any idea if this player is one and the same?

Abelcru:

--- Quote from: Forte Wily on November 08, 2012, 04:13:05 AM ---I have a question... is anyone tracking the players and there backgrounds? I was caught in a chat with a pal over this one player that I keep seeing, one that goes by the name of Shadow, he's telling me that this player has come from BlazBlue... known for his use of Ragna. I can neither confirm nor deny that, only going by his use of Seth here.

Anyone has any idea if this player is one and the same?

--- End quote ---

SHADOW is a player that comes from BB, he is not know for using Ragna, he is known for using Random as his main character. In UNIB the char he most uses is Seth, but he ususally goes with Random.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version