When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Under Night In-Birth > UNREAL BLACK THINGS

1.05 - introducing ALL.NET P-Ras Multi

(1/2) > >>

abitofBaileys:
The new update does not alter the gameplay in the slightest bit but adds the player card/registration system ALL.NET P-Ras Multi which means we'll be likely to identify UNIB players from now on if the video quality is good. :toot:

abitofBaileys:
They skipped 1.04 as well in the process. But I'm sure they know what they're doing

HARD_BREAD:
May I ask what's wrong with the game outside of Linne being able to combo people from one end of the screen to the other over and over until the timer runs out? I don't see many people bitching about that as much as I see Yuzu hate.

abitofBaileys:
That's only Linne players not knowing how to play Linne. She has a great damage potential if she keeps her combos short and includes her projectile and the third rekka ground smash.

Tonberry:

--- Quote from: HARD_BREAD on March 17, 2013, 10:56:50 AM ---May I ask what's wrong with the game outside of Linne being able to combo people from one end of the screen to the other over and over until the timer runs out? I don't see many people bitching about that as much as I see Yuzu hate.

--- End quote ---

Damage is crazy high, a lot of other characters also have really long combos, and neutral is mainly fishing for CH with 1/2 screen pokes into those long combos with high damage.  Some people also don't like the okizeme in the game.

--- Quote from: Rowanism on March 18, 2013, 01:51:15 AM ---That's only Linne players not knowing how to play Linne.

--- End quote ---

:laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version