hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Under Night In-Birth  (Read 306724 times)

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Re: So apparently that game French Bread were making...
« Reply #800 on: June 13, 2012, 08:58:28 PM »
Ugh.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 13, 2012, 10:43:20 PM »
huehuehue

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 14, 2012, 12:25:54 AM »
More movelist translations courtesy of SoWL.

Quote from: SoWL
Orie:
Divine Thrust (236A/B/C) - A quick thrust forward that may whiff on sitting small enemies. The B version can be charged. The EX version is faster and goes through the opponent.
Sacred Spire (623A/B/C) - An anti-air multi-hit attack. The EX version deals more hits.
Come Forth/Command Order (214A/B/C, can be done in midair) - Summons Orie's Stand that attacks the enemy. Different buttons perform different attacks, and you can follow up the attack with the same input. The B version is the upward sword slash that can be followed up, the EX version is the multi-hit sphere of light that appears near the enemy.
Luminous Embrace (41236D) - Infinite Worth, makes Orie shoot a wave of light at the enemy. Easy to use, since it's pretty fast.

Gordeau:
Mortal Slide (236A/B/C) - Gordeau attacks with his scythe. By inputting the command again, you can pull in the opponent. The EX version performs an additional grab attack after the pull.
Grim Reaper (623A/B/C) - Gordeau spins the scytche, covering a lot of space. It seems like he can even hit the enemies that are behind him. The EX version blows the enemy away.
Assimilation (214A/B/C) - The command grab that drains a single GRD charge. Seems like you can grab with it even while the opponent is in midair?
Name unconfirmed (22A/B/C) - The A version is a low attack with the scythe; B and C version make Gordeau jump, spin the scythe like a helicopter, and perform an overhead attack. The EX version is a faster B/C one.
Turbulence (41236D) - Infinite Worth; Gordeau performs a long combo with the scythe. He continues it even if the first hit is guarded. The last hit blows the enemy away.

Waldstein:
He's a bit starved for the gameplay info. The only decent info that is written here is that his 360 can be performed in midair and its EX version waits for the enemy to get near him, and that his 214A/B/C is a rushing grab with a long start-up. Oh, and he seems to have a special attack against downed enemies, but there is no confirmed input for it yet.

Edit: An update on Waldstein, Hyde, Linne, and Carmine by SoWL.

Quote from: SoWL
Figuring out Waldstein is harder than I expected. His 236 is a long-ranged swing that moves him forward a bit, with the EX version swinging a couple of times more. That's the simple part, though I'm not sure about the reason he has this move (maybe it has super-armor?). But then you see all his different throws, see that only two of them are written in his movelist, and things get messy. So far, he seems to have:
- A regular throw
- A regular 360 "huge damage" throw
- An aerial version of the 360 throw
- A rushing wall slam throw (214A/B/C)
- An anti-air knockdown throw
- An overhead (blockable?) throw that can hit jumping opponents
- A throw that bounces the opponent off the wall and can combo into itself (and can hit them while they jump, too)
- An Infinite Worth super-throw

I'm almost sure that, like with Kira from Arcana Heart, some of these throws are just different versions of the same move, but still, that's a damn lot of throws to work with.

EDIT: And for the last three characters for now...

Hyde:
Black Orbiter (236A/B/C) - Shots a spinning round projectile that returns to Hyde after a while. It has two follow-ups: 236A makes it explode without returning, 236B makes Hyde step forward and attack at the projectile's position. The EX version deals multiple hits, allowing Hyde to attack while it's still launched. Also has a similar aerial version, though it doesn't seem to have any follow-ups.
Name unconfirmed (22A/B/C) - Hyde stabs the ground, attacking with a weak shockwave. The range of the shockwave depends on the button pressed.
Red-Clad Craver (623A/B/C) - Your regular shoryuken-like move. The EX version performs a short combo which rushes to the opponent before the actual shoryuken.
Vacant Shift First (214A/B/C) - A Gauntle Hades-like jumping attack. The distance traveled depends on the button pressed. You can follow it up up to two times, with the last hit knocking the enemy down (I guess those are Vacant Shift Second and Third). The EX version performs the follow-ups automatically.
Gyre Vortex (41236D) - Infinite Worth; Hyde stabs the ground with his sword and creates a red whirlwind around himself. Can OTG, blows the enemy away.

Linne:
Can double-jump.
Sky Fang (236A/B/C, can be done in midair) - Linne shoots a small quick projectile. The distance it travels changes with the button pressed. The EX version deals multiple hits, allowing Linne to attack while it's still launched.
Moon Circle (623A/B/C) - Another boring anti-air move. The B and C versions deal more hits than the A version.
Fog Skin (214A/B/C) - A couple of quick slashes. The EX version is a long auto-combo.
Name unconfirmed (63214A/B/C) - Linne makes a small jump forward and makes an overhead kick.
Cannagi/Calm Goddess (41236D) - Infinite Worth; Linne makes her sword bigger and performs a spinning attack, finishing with a pillar of light.
She also seems to have rekkas, but there's no clear info on them yet. Maybe it's that 214 move.

Carmine:
Doesn't die when his health would reach zero because of his specials. His regular throw restores some health.
Spiiin! (236A/B/C) - Drains some health and creates a spinning projectile that hangs in the air for a while. After that, it turns into a puddle of blood and may be used with other specials. By performing this move again, the puddle moves closer to the enemy. The EX version makes a bigger projectile.
Name unconfirmed (623A/B/C) - Carmine attacks with blood crystals around himself. If there are any puddles near him, the attack seems to go up.
Name unconfirmed (input unconfirmed, can be done in midair) - Shoots forward a long crystal for some health. If done in midair, the crystal falls on the ground and turns into a puddle.
Oraa! (214A/B/C) - Makes a blood crystal erupt from the ground. The EX version creates a bigger crystal, locking down the enemy in hit stun for a while.
Rise! (22A/B/C) - Lays down a blood puddle. Can be followed up by turning the puddle into a crystal that hits the enemy. The EX version makes Carmine jump and throw down a couple of puddles that immediately turn into one large crystal.
Hyahahahahaha! Suffer! (41236D) - Infinite Worth; Carmine shoots a couple of crystals that deal many slashes when they hit the opponent.
Seems like he has more setup and puddle activation options that are not covered yet.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 02:26:00 PM by Sahgren »

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 127
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
"That's fine. That too is our way of the 'Night Sword'. Advancing even over mountains and rivers of corpses."

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 15, 2012, 12:18:05 AM »
Back to normalcy; Chibi Orie released this time along with an announcement that the loketest was quite popular.

Offline Kusanagi

• Da Gawd
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • The Sword that Slays Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 15, 2012, 01:43:17 PM »
Where's Yuzuriha !!!!! I wanna see Yuzuriha in Action damn it
- Main: Aoko. Alts: CRoa, CRyougi, H-Sion, C-Arc
- My Stick [TE mod. PS360+]

Offline 3IIIT

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • wants more of that French Bread goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 15, 2012, 02:46:06 PM »
For me, at least, Seth is the one I most want to see.

Anyway, hopefully FB and Ecole can stick to that Sept 2012 release. If nothing else, so that hopefully after 6-8 months' worth of a successful arcade run, it will be a feasible time to start thinking about that home version! ;D

Offline Forte Wily

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • Buster Style Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 16, 2012, 11:03:34 AM »
For me, at least, Seth is the one I most want to see.

Anyway, hopefully FB and Ecole can stick to that Sept 2012 release. If nothing else, so that hopefully after 6-8 months' worth of a successful arcade run, it will be a feasible time to start thinking about that home version! ;D
I would assume that it would be the plan. To me, it's the one that makes the most sense.
Silence, calm, and the right aim...
 "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." - Bruce Lee

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 16, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »
But they haven't even decided who their seiyuus will be. That'll take some time...
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 16, 2012, 07:35:25 PM »
I'm hoping that them making a blog post that they expect to be done in about 3 months means that they either have the voice acting issue sorted out already or are very close to finalizing it.

Offline Forte Wily

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • Buster Style Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: June 20, 2012, 06:56:16 AM »
I'm hoping that them making a blog post that they expect to be done in about 3 months means that they either have the voice acting issue sorted out already or are very close to finalizing it.

It is wired that I am somewhat fearful of the voice acting talent?
Silence, calm, and the right aim...
 "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." - Bruce Lee

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile

Offline UNREAL BLACK THING

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • WTF does that even mean!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: June 23, 2012, 06:27:40 AM »
http://basgrospoing.fr/2012/06/20/des-videos-du-location-test-de-under-night-in-birth/

Loketest videos

I FINALLY GET TO FEAST MY EYES ON ME UNREAL BLACK THINGS.
FLIGHT AND HUGE AERIAL HITBOXES.
... does it matter?

No. ALRIGHT LETS GO KICK ASS

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 29, 2012, 07:29:23 AM »
Unreal Black Things wallpaper this time.
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: July 12, 2012, 10:09:37 PM »
Apparently UNiB will be playable at Game Summer Festival 2012 on August 4th. Hopefully we'll get a decent amount of footage from it.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: July 13, 2012, 02:43:47 AM »
as usual, i miss both SBO, god garden, and now even an UNIB test :|
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline caiooa

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • aprentice button masher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 18, 2012, 04:01:19 AM »
Is this twett relevant to unib?

なりたのぶや ‏@narita_ton
言って良いと言われたこと→「今月末に都内でロケテ」。検討中なので言うなと言われたこと→「場所・期間」。なにも言われてないので勝手に言うこと→10キャラ予定、声あり予定、2セット予定。詳細決まりましたら公式よりお知らせしますm(_ _)m
HellLion:" i don't use windows 7 anymore. Now i use windows 7ya"

"it's not mash, it's triple tap!"

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: July 18, 2012, 09:32:34 AM »
It got retweeted by UNiB PR, so that's probably a safe bet.

Googre Tranrate says that there'll be another loketest in Tokyo at the end of the month. Then something about 10 characters, voices, and two plans.

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
« Reply #819 on: July 18, 2012, 11:17:54 AM »
as usual, i miss both SBO, god garden, and now even an UNIB test :|

There might be another one while you're there.  Exactly what days will you be there?  I can keep a look out for melty events for you.  Since you're in Tokyo though, better make sure you hit up Mikado every Friday night for tournament.
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Erkz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 127
  • ▄█ ' M ▒░
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: July 18, 2012, 02:36:04 PM »
Is this twett relevant to unib?

なりたのぶや ‏@narita_ton
言って良いと言われたこと→「今月末に都内でロケテ」。検討中なので言うなと言われたこと→「場所・期間」。なにも言われてないので勝手に言うこと→10キャラ予定、声あり予定、2セット予定。詳細決まりましたら公式よりお知らせしますm(_ _)m

The next loctest will tentatively have 10 characters, voices and 2-set matches. Details aren't finalized, however, so they'll give further details later on.

Yay, voices!
"That's fine. That too is our way of the 'Night Sword'. Advancing even over mountains and rivers of corpses."

Offline djenkov ver.2.0

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: July 20, 2012, 01:08:02 AM »
So,the arcade version will be out in sept.Did they mention some port anytime soon or we must wait another 2 years or so?
I'M A GIGANTIC FAGGOT

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: July 20, 2012, 01:34:59 AM »
Lots to this one~.

There will be a loketest at Akihabra on the 30th. Seth and Yuzu will be playable and possibly voices.

Additionally, there will be a pre-release tournament at Summer Festival 2012 from 9AM to 4PM with finals hosted from 4:30PM to 5:30PM on August 5th.

Also, Yuzu birthday fanservice art!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:03:33 AM by Sahgren »

Offline caiooa

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • aprentice button masher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 20, 2012, 06:48:21 AM »
Lots to this one~.

There will be a loketest at Akihabra on the 30th. Seth and Yuzu will be playable and possibly voices.

Additionally, there will be a pre-release tournament at Summer Festival 2012 from 9AM to 4PM with finals hosted from 4:30PM to 5:30PM on August 5th.

Also, Yuzu birthday fanservice art!

■アンダーナイト インヴァース 体験会 in ゲームサマーフェスティバル2012

エコール&フランスパンによって制作され、2012年9月20日より稼動予定の
新作オリジナル対戦格闘ゲーム、「アンダーナイト インヴァース」。
この新作をいち早くプレイできる体験会を、エンターブレイン主催の日本最大級の格闘ゲームイベント、
「闘劇」の協力を得て「ゲームサマーフェスティバル2012」にて行います。
d..d...d..did this means what i think this means??
obs: dat >◡◡◕ face. I can't separate her image from aoko and baiken.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:54:05 AM by caiooa »
HellLion:" i don't use windows 7 anymore. Now i use windows 7ya"

"it's not mash, it's triple tap!"

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: July 20, 2012, 07:54:53 AM »
aaaaa I'm missing all the loketest and prelease tournament stuff
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community