When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Under Night In-Birth > UNREAL BLACK THINGS

UNIB 2.0 eXe:Late - New character: Akatsuki (where's Blitztank!?)

(1/6) > >>

abitofBaileys:
http://www.gamercafe.cl/2013/01/25/french-bread-trabaja-en-actualizacion-de-under-night-in-birth-version-para-consolas-10-personajes-nuevos/

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:
 :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:
 :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny:

Dipstick:
This blog post is cross-referencing a post Hecatom made on SRK, which then cross-references a post made by Sourenga on Dustloop, which references the original broadcast made by French Bread.

I don't see anything that confirms a console port, or that even all of the characters shown would be implemented. Looks like it's more of a proof of concept and a status update (how the hell does all.net not launch with any card support? Oh wait, it's Sega...).

abitofBaileys:
That comma is placed wrong, my bad.

Forte Wily:

--- Quote from: Dipstick on January 27, 2013, 10:10:09 PM --- (how the hell does all.net not launch with any card support? Oh wait, it's Sega...).

--- End quote ---
Not really, All-net was announced to support cards  about 2 months prior to UNiB's release... something like that would have to be distributed. Since that involves some manner of hardware, I would not expected it to be easy.

LivingShadow:
There's still a couple designs off the original concept art that weren't used in the original Arcade version, so I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 version had more characters.

Whether or not this is legit it doesn't really seem implausible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version