When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Wallachia (Warakia)

Wara Critique thread

(1/6) > >>

ehrik:
Saw one in the Kouma forums and I think its nice to have. Just post up videos/replays of yourself here and have someone on the forums help you out!

BurstOfAnger:
Will gladly do so when I actually get decent :V

VanDarkholme:
Ehrik why do you always go for summon settups instead of combos?

Tonberry:

--- Quote from: VanDarkholme on January 31, 2012, 03:00:18 AM ---Ehrik why do you always go for summon settups instead of combos?

--- End quote ---

You sacrifice minimal damage for summon setups in order to have much stronger okizeme. 

ehrik:

--- Quote from: VanDarkholme on January 31, 2012, 03:00:18 AM ---Ehrik why do you always go for summon settups instead of combos?

--- End quote ---

like tonberry said, most of the combo enders for Wara outside of 2c > Nero, have really weak oki. That and the fact that his BnBs don't do that much dmg compared to the rest of the cast, I normally go for oki so I can get extra dmg (ie end with 2c, land succesful corner sandoori, get more dmg. 3k + 4k = 7k). Also near the corner, going for dmg after 236c bnbs isn't worth it at all because it only adds minimal dmg; you might as well only do it when its going to kill.

midscreen its probably not worth it as much as it is in the corner but sometimes you just gotta go for it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version