When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > White Len

f-tatarineco thread

(1/4) > >>

f-wlen ice loop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdAy_5Go4ng

transcription:

2aa 5b 2b 2cc j.bc (s)dj.abc at: basic bnb. you MUST use this in corner due to pushback, the 4b combo won't reach. this is also if you're not able to react in time to delay the 4b for both hits of 5c for optimal damage.

2aa 5b 2b (very small delay) 4b 5c(2) j.bc dj.bc at: max damage basic bnb. use this all times if possible, it deals a good amount more.

j.bc 2a 5b 2b (very small delay) 4b 5c(2) j.bc dj.bc at: max damage off double overhead.

j.bc 2b (very small delay) 4b 5c(2) j.bc dj.bc at: you use this combo because it's a low threat off her fuzzy guard setup. 2a won't reach at a specific airdash height, and this is the height you do her doublejump fuzzy.

j.bc dj.b (fuzzy) j.236c 66 2b (veyr small delay) 4b 5c(2) j.bc dj.bc at: midscreen fuzzy. not enough time to do a rejump.

j.bc dj.b (fuzzy) j.236c iad j.bc 2a 5b 2b 2cc j.bc (s)dj.abc at: corner fuzzy with rejump, standing only. vs crouchers, dash and do 2aa 5b 2b whatever, or iad j.b 2aa 5b 2b whatever.

(air ch) 2b 4[ b] 5c(2) j.bc dj.bc at: basic air ch max damage. this combo is much easier than the following one; the next combo starts with j.b which has more prorate, otherwise it would deal a fair amount more.

(air ch) 2b 2ab 2ab (slight delay) 4b 5c(2) j.bc sdj.bc at: max damage air ch combo.

(note: at max ranges, you will need to use 2b 2cc to confirm)

(gold airthrow) 2b 2cc j.bc dj.abc at: the range makes doing 4b next to impossible most of the time.

j.236b (air ch) airdash j.c (land) j.bc dj.bc at: j.236b ch combo. this specifically works for that move.

623c 5ac(1) j.bc dj.bc at: won't land this often, but this is the combo.

j.bc 2a 5c(2) 623b 5ac(1) j.bc dj.bc at: you'll almost never land this. but here's the combo!

623[a] (overhead) 214c 5bc(1) j.bc dj.bc at: this overhead is slow, but it's +f on block and you can do 214c regardless to go into a mixup.

5[ b] (pause) 2b 4[ b] 5c(2) j.bc dj.bc at: max damage off 5[ b]. 5[ b] is usually used to stop jumpouts at max range, so this is the confirm. you can also go into 2ab loop for oki.

(throw) 2ab 2ab (pause) 4b 5c(2) j.bc at: max damage corner throw combo.

(throw) 2ab 2ab (pause) 2c 214a/b. oki. you almost always use this because the setup is extremely good (check out that walkspeed)

2aa 5b 2b 2c tk j.236c 2b 2cc j.bc dj.bc at: side swap using meter. get out of the corner, trim your bar from 270-280% to 170-180%. you can also do 2b 2c 214a/b for oki, obviously.

j[c] j.236a iad j.bc dj.b (fuzzy) j.236c iad j.bc 2a 5b 2b 2cc j.bc dj.abc at: you'll never land this. but you might land variants of the j.[c] opener.

DJcream:
Is it just me or did F.Wlen get a damage boost? Also in which matchups should I consider picking Full Moon, instead of Crescent?

f-wlen ice loop:

--- Quote from: DJcream on January 06, 2012, 12:34:20 PM ---Is it just me or did F.Wlen get a damage boost? Also in which matchups should I consider picking Full Moon, instead of Crescent?

--- End quote ---

she did not. pfhor, irysa, and i went through the framedisplay #s; there were 0 changes to her normals damage and prorate wise, and a minor j.c hitbox nerf which was applied across the board to stop unintended crossups in close quarter situations.

edit: to add - her 4b combo feels easier to me, and that combo definitely deals more than 2cc.

Numakie:
Have to ask...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DANaM5vPuQ

All chara's or character specific?

Tonberry:
Character specific.  Kouma gets up slow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version