When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > White Len

H-White Len

(1/3) > >>

WintySoSolo:
I feel like there is very little reason not to just play Cmoon. Unless you really love the crouch animation.(which I do)

bnbs so far:
2A 5C 5A6AA 623[A] 2C 5B 4B jBC jBC j6E
easy combo from 2A that doesn't have problems of double 623A combos.

2A 5C 5A6AA 623[A] delay 5B 2C 623A 4B jBC jBC j6E
second combo has a lot of problems with the second 623A missing or becoming 421A because 2C crosses up. Working on fixing these things, it's most reliable when you hit the corner before the 2C so it doesn't cross up. Anyone know other ways of solving this?

5A 6A 5C 2B 623A delay 5B 2C 623A 4B jBC jBC j6E
slightly less than the first combo, starts from 5A. Frustrating because even with the increased hitstun i s till have trouble making 2B 623A connect.

623B 5A(whiff) 6AA 623[A] delay 5B 2C 623A jBC jBC j6E
combo from overhead. Only works point blank. getting 6A to combo is frustrating.

j6E 623A delay 5B 2C 623A 5C jBC jBC j6E
doesn't work from above a certain height because 623A will whiff. This is just a frustrating character.

I'm having a hard time finding something good to do from 63214C. Does anyone know anything?

T3U:
Some other info:

A relaunch combo (corner only):

-5A 6A 5C 2B 623A delay 5B 2C 623A iad j214A delay 5A 2C 623A 236[A]

~3.2k meterless setup.  The ice propulsion from iad j214A is supposed to hit them, causing a ground bounce.  The relaunch part tacks on about 300 damage.

H-WLen Combo after 63214C:

-63214C 623B delay 623A delay 5B 2C 623A 4B 5C jBC djBC AT

Does ~3k.

T3U:

--- Quote from: VietGeek on January 12, 2012, 12:17:09 PM ---Hmm...been thinking of playing around with this character for a while but from what I gather she's still one of the weaker characters in the game? What does she excel at and what are her weaknesses?

--- End quote ---

Her run is one of the fastest runs in the game (still slower than VSion and Arc), and combined with her long ranged normals, she can close gaps pretty quickly.  Unlike C and F WLen, she doesn't have the long vulnerability after doing a dash, so characters that can easily abuse this window of vulnerability (i.e. C-Roa, F-VAkiha) won't be able to play keepaway as effectively anymore.  Blocked 5A 6A in the corner can lead to tick command throw setups as well.  After a full combo into airthrow, she can land and run right up to her downed opponent (untechable airthrow).

Unfortunately, in favor of run speed and no dash vulnerability, she loses space control tools that both C and F have.  She may have j236[A], but this hardly amounts to various ice structures that cover the stage floor.  Her normals are slightly slower than other rushdown characters, and multiple hits on 5B/5C pushes her back really far on block, so her rushdown performance doesn't measure up to the same level.  She's like a bastardized H-VSion but with a few more anti-air options.

If you're at a character-locked event (like JP arcades), then she would be excellent for very specific match-ups.  Otherwise, you may be better off with an alt. character.

Synthesis:
I've been getting her j.214A relaunch combos to work midscreen.... is this character specific?

Cristu:
Anyone know the theory about the j.214 loops?

Like the combo in 0:41 here http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16972573

This is the coolest character in the game imo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version