When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Im recruting a Nanaya Sensei!!  (Read 2534 times)

Offline cowless

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Im recruting a Nanaya Sensei!!
« on: November 07, 2007, 03:43:56 PM »
Ok so basically i know how to read the combos and all that stuff but i cant quite execute them especially in combat so im looking for a very exped nanaya person or someone who is just plain good at the game to teach me how to fight in game like online.  If your interested post in the chat that you are and send me a message on msn or aim if you think im on(most likely im not on aim).  I seriously need help or to just be pointed in the right track cause reading on how do these things dosent help and there isent a post on youtube to teach meh unlike with otehr characters.  I just wanna be good at paying Nanaya cause he is so cool.

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
Re: Im recruting a Nanaya Sensei!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 06:30:05 PM »
Well, this might not be of much help, but at least it's been dead useful for me.

With Nanaya (in fact, with most of the characters, with very few exceptions) you can link a combo that always keeps you in the offensive. You just have to sweep your opponent (2C), and immediately after hit them with 5C; that juggles them high enough for you to jump and keep pummeling them with whatever you can think of in mid air, or to use 236B (or C, if you can afford it). This, at least for me, is usually enough to keep me on the offensive, maintain the pressure and not give the opposition a moment's rest, which is one of the most important factors to win in Melty Blood.

Hope that's of any use. :)
FGO Friend Code: 221252074