hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Fullscreen on monitor 2?  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Himmel

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Fullscreen on monitor 2?
« on: December 04, 2007, 04:07:18 PM »
I am currently running on dual screen setup and I was wondering if I could have MBAC fullscreen on monitor 2 rather than 1?

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
Re: Fullscreen on monitor 2?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 04:35:06 PM »
I'm not sure, but I don't think it's possible. You also have the option of running the game in a VM and running the VM fullscreen in your secondary monitor, but I dunno if you wanna go around all the trouble.
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline NinjaNero

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 26
  • Warblackia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 05:39:11 PM »
I'm not sure, but I don't think it's possible. You also have the option of running the game in a VM and running the VM fullscreen in your secondary monitor, but I dunno if you wanna go around all the trouble.
If you have the setup correct you should be able to drag windows from one screen to another correct?
If so you can play windowed and then drag the corners to full screen (resize) (we do this on my friends laptop because he reloaded it with the incorrect drivers so everything doesn't play full screen, but some things do.)
"I-P-C-O-N...'
"M?"
"No, N as in.."
"Oh, N, as in knife" "...yes..."

Offline motoh

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »
What kind of card do you have?  That'll tell us best how to help you set it up.  I have fullscreen on dual monitor myself, but on screen 2 the opening video doesn't always show up properly.

~M

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 07:03:20 PM »
What kind of card do you have?  That'll tell us best how to help you set it up.  I have fullscreen on dual monitor myself, but on screen 2 the opening video doesn't always show up properly.

~M
O_O HOW DID YOU DO THAT? I have a 128MB Mobility Radeon X1400 (laptop). How can I set it up so I can use fullscreen in the secondary screen? o_O
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline motoh

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 07:18:03 PM »
Catalyst control center, Video, theater mode, set both of those to theater mode fullscreen.  As I said, for some reason, it won't show the opening video about half the time, but it works like a charm.

edit:  GAAAH, nevermind, I see what you guys mean.  No, I can't do that, I can only clone the display.

~M
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 07:20:09 PM by motoh »

Offline Himmel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 07:33:05 PM »
My card is Geforce 7600gt. I've tried the clone option but it didn't really fullscreen, probably because my first monitor is running at 1280x1024 and my 2nd monitor is running at 1360x768. I think i'll just stretch the window, too much trouble otherwise. Thanks for the help tho.

Offline Animeruko

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Because its MOE~ MOE~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 10:44:28 PM »
although i dont quite udnerstand the reasoning you woudl want to run  MB FS on the second screen ... you could possibly do it with Nvidia drivcers as they have some settings for chosing which displays programs display on.

what i usualy do when i play on my laptop with a TV is i change the TV to being primary display  since the game will allways be FS on primary  that works the best, rememebe when the game is full screen you wont be able to use the other screen anyways. . . the other thing you cna do is set the second screen to run in 640x480 and run the game windowed mode and drag the game over doing this would allow you to use the main screen for whatever.

Offline Irovax

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 02:14:55 PM »
I have a nVidea GeForce Co 6150, and if you use the nView driver, you can "Send window to..." to send applications to other monitors.

Offline mrpinoy

• Melty Muffin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 03:15:41 PM »
i just figured this out...go to ur desktop right click->properties->settings tab->click on whichever monitor u want ur full screen game to be in and right under the resolution control..."Use this device as primary monitor" check that, and whenever u play a full screen game it will open into it...
umm