When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood: Actress Again PS2 version in August Confirmed (now with Ryougi!)  (Read 346695 times)

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 81
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
I'm starting to wonder if play-asia will even get the preorders for the limited edition.

I will honestly fucking rage if they don't. Like, hardcore.

There will be much +Haet

and I'll have to figure out how to get a Limited Ed. MBAA ASAP
Common Sense?! In My Touhous?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
Why use tables when there are div's?

HEY. HEY TOM. WHY DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR? :psyduck:
Because it's the truth speaken.

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
I'm starting to wonder if play-asia will even get the preorders for the limited edition.

Jesus christ I would fucking hang myself

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile

Troubling news today, it appears world wide mass suicide has been happening at a alarming rate. What's this? This just in, it appears one left a message with their body, possibly leaving to the culprit. It reads, and I'll quote "FUCK YOU PLAY-ASIA, FUCK YOU." :V

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!

Troubling news today, it appears world wide mass suicide has been happening at a alarming rate. What's this? This just in, it appears one left a message with their body, possibly leaving to the culprit. It reads, and I'll quote "FUCK YOU EXAMU, FUCK YOU." :V

Fix'd :V
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Ice Queen Lotus

• Career Advisor
  • Nrvnqsr Chaos
  • Magic Circuits: 213
  • you're sick, sick as all the secrets that you deny
    • View Profile
    • 神曲
Why use tables when there are div's?

HEY. HEY TOM. WHY DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR? :psyduck:
Because it's the truth speaken.

More like because I've been pounding this into his thick skull for over a year. :blah:
there's someone inside me that softly kills everyone around
they don't know they're dead to me 'cause intent never makes a sound

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile

Troubling news today, it appears world wide mass suicide has been happening at a alarming rate. What's this? This just in, it appears one left a message with their body, possibly leaving to the culprit. It reads, and I'll quote "FUCK YOU PLAY-ASIA, FUCK YOU." :V

This sounds like brawl all over again.......kids actually killing themselves cuz it got pushed back like 2months.....

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile

This sounds like brawl all over again.......kids actually killing themselves cuz it got pushed back like 2months.....
This is fucking Type-moon related material. I'm willing to off whoever they want for a Tsukihime 2.

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile

This is fucking Type-moon related material. I'm willing to off whoever they want for a Tsukihime 2.
I dont need a tsukihime 2.
just a FUCKING SACCHIN ROUTE!

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile

The time will never come.

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile

Isn't it sad?

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
  • KIMGATE: makes your smile shine with JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Well people, today is the last day, doesn't seem like it'll get released afterall :emo:
(i usually don't use emoticons but...)

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Well people, today is the last day, doesn't seem like it'll get released afterall :emo:
(i usually don't use emoticons but...)
Why do they hate us so?

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Christmas Akiha just got sexier!
    • View Profile

Isn't it sad?
C-Wara main, H-Warc/F-Sion alt.

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
T_T

But it seems like, no telephone cake for us.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:42:39 AM by Rowanism »

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • I played C-Arc before it was cool
    • View Profile
T_T

And I wanted to put it in my wallet to so when people ask for my ID I'd smoothly pull that out and be like "whoops my fault wrong card 8-)"But I guess that wont be happening  :'( cant a guy look smooth with riesbyfe fonecard..............WHY?!?!? :slowpoke:
woof: like all the stuff i hear from them im like 'thats everything i had t o deal with back when i played'

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
T_T

And I wanted to put it in my wallet to so when people ask for my ID I'd smoothly pull that out and be like "whoops my fault wrong card 8-)"But I guess that wont be happening  :'( cant a guy look smooth with riesbyfe fonecard..............WHY?!?!? :slowpoke:
Hereby I declare you as my new hero.

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
  • KIMGATE: makes your smile shine with JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
1st screen Riesbyfe whirls!
2nd screen is one of NA's summons.
3rd screen we finally see Roa's gay pixeled face.

+Heat, man.

Offline ShinMasaki

• Loremaster
  • Magus Candidate
  • 真先生 demands attention
    • View Profile
so that's that. no roastbeef phone card, no sp. ed. mbaa. no reason left to live.   :'( :'( :'(

think i'll join sacchin on the fail side of life :emo: :emo: :emo:

Offline Xkun01

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • "K THX"
    • View Profile
so that's that. no roastbeef phone card, no sp. ed. mbaa. no reason left to live.   :'( :'( :'(

think i'll join sacchin on the fail side of life :emo: :emo: :emo:
Brah it's going to be okay.

"It'll be out tomorrow"

Say that everyday..It..
"I play ALL the Sacchins"

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
This is fucking Type-moon related material. I'm willing to suck off whoever they want for a Tsukihime 2.
fix'd. (for me at least)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:31:28 PM by LoliSauce »
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Ice Queen Lotus

• Career Advisor
  • Nrvnqsr Chaos
  • Magic Circuits: 213
  • you're sick, sick as all the secrets that you deny
    • View Profile
    • 神曲
there's someone inside me that softly kills everyone around
they don't know they're dead to me 'cause intent never makes a sound

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
*clears throat*

OH SH-

It's finally available for preorder! Be right back, busy fapping to my order  :fap:!

Normal MBAA
Limited Edition MBAA