When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood: Actress Again PS2 version in August Confirmed (now with Ryougi!)  (Read 348649 times)

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
holy fucking shit again  :psyduck:

i'd pre-order it, if only my paypal isn't blocked
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline Sh1k1

• Vigilant Blue
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 43
  • 「これが… モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」
    • View Profile
Lemme know when the PC version's coming out. I'm gonna be preordering the hell of THAT one.
FGO Friend Code: 221252074

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
Now if only that calling card was a picture of Ciel instead....I'd pre-order it 10 times over. Instead I just got the standard edition.  :V

[/cheapass]
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
Started the preorder process for the standard, but won't have the receipt until I get my new (non-expired) card in the mail and make Paypal stop yelling at me for updated information.  $20 extra for an OST isn't that big a deal to me, though if it comes with a nifty special edition box with cool boxart, then I might consider it.  I won't bother putting up the receipt though, since I'm not trying to get another meltybread email, lol.

Anyway, are you sure the links are the affiliate links?  I was under the expectation that it would take me directly to the game or something, but it just takes me to a generic search for Melty Blood.  I don't remember what the affiliate link was like last time, so I dunno if there's supposed to be any visual cue to tell the difference or whatever.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
I intentionally made the link a Melty Blood search so that you could pick between the standard or limited edition of MBAA. But yes, it is a valid link.
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
I don't think so. It's exactly the same url when I go to play-asia and search for Melty manually. Unless this is is handled via sessions, I don't believe it will work.

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
That's what I'm worried about too.
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
As you can see, even though the URL doesn't match, it's still a valid click-through link. Compare the affiliate link in the screenshot with the banner's link above. Also, I have several preorders registered to my referral account already, so it's definitely working.

Also, regarding the google search bar: Recently watched The Wrestler (O'Rourke). :V
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:55:50 AM by Arlieth Tralare »
<linalys> no he hasn't

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
Allrighty, just pre-ordered through the link on the MBAA banner.

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
Sankyu~
<linalys> no he hasn't

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 17
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
Started the preorder process for the standard, but won't have the receipt until I get my new (non-expired) card in the mail and make Paypal stop yelling at me for updated information.  $20 extra for an OST isn't that big a deal to me, though if it comes with a nifty special edition box with cool boxart, then I might consider it. 

That's the very reason I grabbed it over the normal edition. Even though it came out to be 120CAD  :psyduck:

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
The ost will probably be up for download the day the game is released anyways XD

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
Sankyu~
What's your paypal? I'mma just donate $10 to you due to the fact that, knowing my luck, the moment I cancel my current order pre-orders will end. The possibilities of that happening? Slim to none, but some how, it will happen. :psyduck:

The ost will probably be up for download the day the game is released anyways XD

.flac > what's uploaded.

Owning hard copy > downloaded copy.

Same reason why I've been ordering every limited edition of KnK as they come out, speaking of which, I gotta preorder the new one  :psyduck:

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile

So will the latter actually, but I'm not going to go that... excuse me, gotta run, loli squad after me  :psyduck:

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
I'm pretty sure it's just arlieth@meltybread.com but there's a chance it might not be. I used to have a Paypal donations page but i'll have to dig everything up again.
<linalys> no he hasn't

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile

So will the latter actually, but I'm not going to go that... excuse me, gotta run, loli squad after me  :psyduck:
Is this talk of piracy I hear?  VIGILANT LOLIS, ASSEMBLE! 

Started the preorder process for the standard, but won't have the receipt until I get my new (non-expired) card in the mail and make Paypal stop yelling at me for updated information.  $20 extra for an OST isn't that big a deal to me, though if it comes with a nifty special edition box with cool boxart, then I might consider it. 

That's the very reason I grabbed it over the normal edition. Even though it came out to be 120CAD  :psyduck:

Ah, well then, I think I will get the limited edition after all.  I want a new snazzy box to go alongside the first one.  =>
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline MagnusXL

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • j.C Artist
    • View Profile
I totally pre-ordered the first print edition. :fap:

Let's hope Ecole doesn't fuck it up, okay?
Honorary BC Player.

Offline Draku

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
  • sakura is a good girl
    • View Profile
.flac > what's uploaded.

Unless, you know, the OST doesn't come in .flac form. (which it won't)

That, and the downloaded copy will be exactly the same as the hard copy. Files don't mutate when they're uploaded, that'd defeat part of the point of doing so.

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
I'm pretty sure it's just the fact of owning the actual thing over pirated data.
Which I agree with.
Hard copy > Pirated.
Name courtesy of LoliSauce.
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
.flac > what's uploaded.

That, and the downloaded copy will be exactly the same as the hard copy. Files don't mutate when they're uploaded, that'd defeat part of the point of doing so.
It's not that the files mutate, it's that people normally only rip stuff at a max of 256 instead of a lossless format.

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
You don't hear the difference between 192 and stupid lossless. It's your imagination.

Also, everything over 192 > useless waste of filespace.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 06:35:17 AM by Rowanism »

Offline llama_egg

• Vigilant Green
  • Spellcaster
  • Zombiefication! Roar!
    • View Profile
Not necessarily true, it depends on multiple factors ranging from quality of the hardware setup to the person in question. So while for some it's nothing more then a placebo effect, for others you can actually tell the subtle differences.  :teach:

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
Note the "subtle" in your own sentence.

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
* Legendary Blue Shirt waits for an ISO rip of the OST.

Offline Draku

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
  • sakura is a good girl
    • View Profile
.flac > what's uploaded.

It's not that the files mutate, it's that people normally only rip stuff at a max of 256 instead of a lossless format.
actually they usually do it at 320, and you can't hear the difference between flac and a 320kbps mp3. your ears are not that good.