hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Melty Blood: Actress Again PS2 version in August Confirmed (now with Ryougi!)  (Read 347080 times)

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
I was under the impression that Panda was Tohno disguised to help Miyako out in whatever the feck the loli was doing in that doujin.

W/e, you seem to know more about it then me, so change my vote to giving nanaya the panda suit instead of tohno.
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
man
just put in SHIKI already
i want to start jagging to SHIKI x Shiki Tohno yaoi scenes
gawd dayum

Whut? I thought you were only gay for Nanaya?

Edit: Nvm. Don't explain yourself. :(
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 03:57:42 PM by NotBrandino »
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 21
    • View Profile
I was under the impression that Panda was Tohno disguised to help Miyako out in whatever the feck the loli was doing in that doujin.

W/e, you seem to know more about it then me, so change my vote to giving nanaya the panda suit instead of tohno.

You read a really unique doushijin

The panda is official has "七ツ夜" (Nanatsu-yoru/seven night/nanaya) carved on his back. He was original design to be the trainer of Miyako :teach:

He could be Kiri or Shiki Nanaya or some random Nanaya's family member (they are all lolicon :V

« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 04:27:08 PM by okuhoshi »

Offline Yotsuyoru

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
Satsujinki would be probably the only character that could actually perma kill the TATARI. (TATARI probably has that "built up existence" thing that made Araya immune to Ryougi's eyes or w/e, so i doubt she'd be able to do it.) Since hes the only true threat to TATARI, then it would finally have something to fear, and inadvertently create it that way. (final boss battle for playable TATARI characters?)
TATARI, I'm guessing this is refering to The Night of Warachia, has died off permanently since the end of the first Melty Blood.  Warachia was immune to the eyes because he was a phenomenon, fixed by the Crimson Moon summon due to the rules he has.  Araya was never fully immune to Ryougi's eyes because of the aged material used in his coat, which I believe only had served the effectiveness to block sight of the lines.

Was Kiri really a Tonfa user? Haven't gotten that far in KT yet. I figured that hed be a knife user, since the Nanatsu-Yoru was supposed to be a family heirloom.
Nanaya Kiri dual wield drumsticks, I thought, a straight rod.

He could be Kiri or Shiki Nanaya or some random Nanaya's family member (they are all lolicon :V
Incestuous lolicons  :V

But I'm putting my money on Nanaya, after all he does get that team title recognition 「パンダの長い道」 when you place him and Miyako together on TAG or TEAM.

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
  • Magic Circuits: 159
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, that 2nd Miyako loli is actually an Asuka loli.

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile
>>And Pandanaya needs to be an alternate costume for Tohno. (he doesn't need his own movesets, just give him tohno a panda sprite-over and call it good.)

Why you say tohno instead nanaya  :slowpoke:

Epic. KYOKUSHI, PANDANYA!!

+HEAT
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile

TATARI, I'm guessing this is refering to The Night of Warachia, has died off permanently since the end of the first Melty Blood.  Warachia was immune to the eyes because he was a phenomenon, fixed by the Crimson Moon summon due to the rules he has.  

By Tatari, i mean the literal Curse. Not Zepia, who yes, has been dead since Melty 1 IIRC. (Arc Summoned the crimson moon to force Zepia to materialize instead of a fear aparition, and shiki point-stabbed.)

The curse itself is not under the natural laws of the world, such as normal death. Shiki does not understand death concepts outside of what he's already experienced, ergo, he cant kill the curse itself in MB. He could only target the herald of the curse, Zepia, who was forced into his true form, separate from TATARI when Arc summoned the crimson moon. (IIRC, TATARI has since switched over to either White Len or Sion.)  Satsujinki on the other hand, WHO KNOWS what the guy has learned/experienced. If he were to understand the rules around TATARI, theoretically he COULD kill it. Simply because we know nothing about Satsujinki means that he could be used for almost any scenario that tohno cant be used in. Satsujinki = Tohno with complete mastery of his assassination skills and his MEoDP. So if Satsujinki could target the TATARI, (Not zepia, the TATARI itself), then he would be a threat to it. Thus the TATARI would fear it, and involuntarily summon him out of its own fear. Of course, im wondering if a curse can even feel fear... If not, then Satsujinki couldn't even be summoned in the first place, and this entire discussion was pointless.  :emo:
Araya was never fully immune to Ryougi's eyes because of the aged material used in his coat, which I believe only had served the effectiveness to block sight of the lines.

I haven't read KnK Chapter 5 yet, (since i haven't found it translated), so I'l take your word for it.

Was Kiri really a Tonfa user? Haven't gotten that far in KT yet. I figured that hed be a knife user, since the Nanatsu-Yoru was supposed to be a family heirloom.

Drumsticks?  :slowpoke:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:20:53 PM by grandlordzero »

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:43:12 PM by okuhoshi »

Offline Yotsuyoru

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
By Tatari, i mean the literal Curse. Not Zepia, who yes, has been dead since Melty 1 IIRC. (Arc Summoned the crimson moon to force Zepia to materialize instead of a fear aparition, and shiki point-stabbed.)
As do I with The Night of Warachia.  By the pact of Altrouge Brunstud, Zepia Eltnam was made a phenomenon using the Crimson Moon and was set to end when the Crimson Moon appears once more.  By this, Zepia = The Night of Warachia(TATARI); Zepia being dead means there's no one to become a phenomenon for requirements to continue to be met. 

The temporal replacement was White Len with her bringing out rejected sides instead of fear, but Melty as of MBAA has already passed this point of which, fear materializes by curse.

This sets the stage for Sion, who is calculated to be the successor to TATARI.  But that's another story for MBAA to tell you directly about.

If not, then Satsujinki couldn't even be summoned in the first place, and this entire discussion was pointless.  :emo:
No ways bro, pointless things should be fun, since we do them all the time, I think.  Besides, why settle only for TATARI Satsujinki when you can root for having the whole honking real deal. :P

Drumsticks? :slowpoke:
At least that's what I got from the text, steel sticks, and unofficial arts.  If I recall correctly I found some by googling(lol) his name, 七夜黄理.

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
As for Satsujinki being to OP to be a boss in melty, i kinda find it lulzy that you turn around and say that you want Altrouge playable since she, you know, beat Arcueid when she was at 100% power. (correct me if im wrong, but isnt MB Arcueid at somewhere between 5-30% max?) Unless of course were talking TATARI Altrouge here, since TATARI can't emulate characters of that power level fully, thus the actually BEATABLE Red Arcueid. (and by that logic, beatable Satsujinki.)

Agreeing with all, assuming that Lolirouge is a TATARI for plot/power level purposes. Though having 3 characters that are all greater or equal to Nero Chaos as summons is kinda imba. Maybe having the Butt Pirate and Black Knight as summons, but Super Dog too? Hes boss level himself. (theres evidence to suggest that PM is stronger then Altrouge is actually. O_O)

Also, you need to change your name to awesome-sauce for thinking up that multi-stage battle with merem's demons.  :fap: :fap: :fap:
I want loli Altrouge, aka her first form.  She has a second form which she's very rarely ever revealed.  This is her true strength and she had to go all out to beat Arc (and she had original body Roa to help her).  She wouldn't be OP, though her with the Knights and Primate Murder could definitely be considered OP.  lol

And thanks, I think the multi-tiered Merem battle would be pretty fun, especially considering how ridiculous his limbs are.

Mmm, as much as I want to say I'm positive they're tonfa from the Kiri vs Kouma canon story I read, you may be right.  I'll have to look into this again before I can confirm either way.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile

As do I with The Night of Warachia.  By the pact of Altrouge Brunstud, Zepia Eltnam was made a phenomenon using the Crimson Moon and was set to end when the Crimson Moon appears once more.  By this, Zepia = The Night of Warachia(TATARI); Zepia being dead means there's no one to become a phenomenon for requirements to continue to be met.  

The temporal replacement was White Len with her bringing out rejected sides instead of fear, but Melty as of MBAA has already passed this point of which, fear materializes by curse.

This sets the stage for Sion, who is calculated to be the successor to TATARI.  But that's another story for MBAA to tell you directly about.

I was under the impression that TATARI was something that controlled a host as it travels and does TATARI stuff. Which is why i believed that Zepia and TATARI were two different things. Do you have a source stating that Zepia HIMSELF is the phenomenon and not a separate curse called "TATARI"? If so, il gladly admit defeat.

If not, then Satsujinki couldn't even be summoned in the first place, and this entire discussion was pointless.  :emo:
No ways bro, pointless things should be fun, since we do them all the time, I think.
Touche.

Besides, why settle only for TATARI Satsujinki when you can root for having the whole honking real deal. :P

The reason that I wanted TATARI Satsjujinki was that someone stated (accurately) that the "real" Satsjujinki would be broken as all hell. And since the only thing that would fear Satsujinki enough to materialize him instead of something else like red arc or Nero would be the TATARI curse itself, since Satsujinki is the only thing that can kill it. (Or so I think. This can of course all be total BS if im wrong about Zepia and TATARI being separate things.)

Drumsticks? :slowpoke:
At least that's what I got from the text, steel sticks, and unofficial arts.  If I recall correctly I found some by googling(lol) his name, 七夜黄理.

Ah, big letdown. Thought you meant he used these.

THE ULTIMATE FIGHTING STYLE.

Also, Lolisauce, I thought Lolirouge beat Arcueid 1v1? Did she really have Roa helping her? I thought Roa defeated Alt himself after he got apostlefied. (thanks to that Broken reality marble that made every one of his spells as powerful as Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 09:26:05 PM by grandlordzero »

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
lol we guys, some random people read our posts might really think these Kiri and Satsujinki and etc are truth. ;D
btw, I just want Kiri voice by Hikaru Midorikawa <3
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:58:46 PM by okuhoshi »

Offline Yotsuyoru

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
... MAJOR AGREE. lulz

Do you have a source stating that Zepia HIMSELF is the phenomenon and not a separate curse called "TATARI"?
The original would be the best source but I don't have it anymore.  But a more ready, trustworthy source, would be... The Moonlit World.
Listing the important parts:
  • Quote from: The Moonlit World
    His ability is that he already lost his body long ago and became a phenomenon known as Tatari (trick of ghosts/God)
    Using Marble Phantasm, Arcueid summons the Red moon that originally turned Wallachia into a phenomenon and turns him back to a vampire.

Source:http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~typemoon/tsukihime/characters.htm under Wallachia

The reason that I wanted TATARI Satsjujinki was that someone stated (accurately) that the "real" Satsjujinki would be broken as all hell. And since the only thing that would fear Satsujinki enough to materialize him instead of something else like red arc or Nero would be the TATARI curse itself, since Satsujinki is the only thing that can kill it. (Or so I think. This can of course all be total BS if im wrong about Zepia and TATARI being separate things.)
Satsujinki is too relatively unknown, still waiting for that mushroom.  But, in my opinion, TATARI's powers can envelop Shiki's and more with exception to the Mystic Eyes, an idea seemingly dropped after TATARI Nanaya never had them again.  From the way I see it, Shiki dropped using his eyes for his life, hence the bandages, and all this potential and skill he's showing is really just him.

At this point in time, Tohno Shiki's potential is just too unknown and under estimated for the DA's to care, else they'd had sent some peeps to assassinate him beforehand.  Though fast forwarding, Satsujinki was known as DEATH to the DA's, so that may materialize if they really (I hope they don't, there has to be something more creative =O) just recycle any TATARI-similar powers.  Granted, DEATH will look nothing like Shiki, and you won't be "fighting" him if you choose the protagonists.

But, rambling aside, as a fighting game, and respect to Sacchin's route where powerlevels are relatively more flat, I doubt Satsujinki would be broken if he were to appear, and he would be a chance to get some people the "Nanaya" moveset they wanted.

Now time for the brightest note
Ah, big letdown. Thought you meant he used these.
(Picture)
THE ULTIMATE FIGHTING STYLE.
I am rolling, imagining the fight with Kouma with those...
Kouma goes crazy because of the grease on his neck.  ;D

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
lol we guys, some random people read our posts might really think these Kiri and Satsujinki and etc are truth. ;D

Blame Arly. Hes the one that got us talking about possible super bosses.  :psyduck:

Do you have a source stating that Zepia HIMSELF is the phenomenon and not a separate curse called "TATARI"?
The original would be the best source but I don't have it anymore.  But a more ready, trustworthy source, would be... The Moonlit World.
Listing the important parts:
    His ability is that he already lost his body long ago and became a phenomenon known as Tatari (trick of ghosts/God)
    Using Marble Phantasm, Arcueid summons the Red moon that originally turned Wallachia into a phenomenon and turns him back to a vampire.

Source:http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~typemoon/tsukihime/characters.htm under Wallachia

I admit defeat. I am full of BS, while you on the other hand are not. GG sir  :toot:.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 11:30:12 PM by grandlordzero »

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
I bet my ass the final boss of MB series is going to be Warakinya

KYATTOKYATTOKYATTOKYATTOKYATTOKYATTO

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
man
just put in SHIKI already
i want to start jagging to SHIKI x Shiki Tohno yaoi scenes
gawd dayum

Whut? I thought you were only gay for Nanaya?

Edit: Nvm. Don't explain yourself. :(
mang
i am gay for nanaya and all but ya know...
tohno got the glasses...so glasses are like extra  :fap:  :fap:
so therefore ciel is  :fap: when she has glasses.
Name courtesy of LoliSauce.
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline CrimsonMoonMist

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • KIMGATE: makes your smile shine with JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

mang
i am gay for nanaya and all but ya know...
tohno got the glasses...so glasses are like extra  :fap:  :fap:

I don't know if i should laugh or be scared, very, very scared.

Offline BurstOfAnger

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • Vatista's chest is 1 inch larger than Linne's
    • View Profile
I bet my ass the final boss of MB series is going to be Warakinya

KYATTOKYATTOKYATTOKYATTOKYATTOKYATTO

That's more like Sionya actually.

I have both ReAct and KT in my computer so hopefully my information is accurate.

In KT, Nanaya doesn't have the MEoDP because he's the possible scenario if Shiki had undergone demon-hunting training and never experienced the Tohno lifestyle that brought him to that fateful near-death experience.

In ReAct, I wouldn't say that Nanaya is the same Nanaya in KT. In the story routes, TATARI materialized the rumour that there was a boy in school uniform going around killing people with a knife, a result of the events a year ago (Tsukihime storyline). Also, the Nanaya in ReAct wanted to kill other regular people. If it was the Nanaya in KT, I think he would only focus on demons and not bother to kill normal people.

Taken from the Red Demon God side-story. The Nanaya clan is considered as Demon Hunters.

Not only that, another route shows that TATARI materialized the possible scenario if Shiki succumbed to his desire to kill things and went on a bloody rampage. One proof is when you defeat him, Nanaya starts stabbing himself because his own self is the closest and easiest thing to kill.

Also, regarding Kiri's weapon:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 07:20:17 PM by BurstOfAnger »
Immortalize! 1st Clause! DIVIDE!

Waldstein is pronounced wa-REN-shu-tain. French Bread trollin'.

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
I'm not tryin to argue anything,  just want to discuss things I see in the game.
I almost only read Nanaya's storyline word by word in the MBR, so I'm not sure whats the whole thing going on
However, Wlen says the Nanaya she summon is "the part shiki doesn't use" . I believe that's the "nanaya personality " shiki has. It appeared in the fight of NeroChaos, and this Nanaya has that memory (he says something like "we didn't have a proper 'killing each other' fight" to Nero)
Since that's a FTG, Nanaya have to fight everyone before reaching wlen (the one he says he really want to kill in the begining *we knew he wont, he's a lolicon, he's a tsunderu, but that's mbac storylol* ) but he might not kill those regular people as well

what I see:
KT: nightmare nanaya: want to kill shiki
MB; Tatari nanaya: might want to kill everyone else as well
MBR:  summon nanaya:  he's more likely a regular nanaya/demon hunter, he only kills demon
MBAC:  the possibility of shiki raise by nanaya family: he became a lolicon
MBAA:  Wlen's pet/socall "master" : WUT....he really became a nice guy and tsunderu!

I just made this kid went dizzy. What a pain, my master told me not to fight with a girl.
....I guess I will take her home....

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 09:32:10 AM by okuhoshi »

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
Nanaya coolness -9000

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
WHAT? WHAT? WAT. NANAYA IS A BITCH IN MBAA!?
 :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo:
And I worshiped him D:

Offline okuhoshi

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
why universe hates good guys :psyduck:

Offline abitofBaileys

• zzz
  • Germaniac
    • View Profile
Universe has no space for lolicon tsundere addicts.

Offline Masu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Isnt it sad Sachi-imean Nanaya?

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile

wow, im screwed then.  :emo: