When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

The Arcade Standard: Sticks and Buttons

<< < (2/4) > >>

ii_otoko:
real arcade pro2

Choco:

--- Quote from: Sp00ky on April 08, 2007, 06:32:02 PM ---Actually the problem you're talking about has nothing to do with buttons and everything to do with MB's command interpreter fucking sucks balls.

In most other games you get a small leeway in case you dont hit both the buttons on the exact same frame, but oh no, not mb. You press them at the same frame or you don't get a throw.

--- End quote ---

You're absolutely wrong on this point, actually. I have a Real Arcade Pro and I play on Mailorder's stick occasionally. It is SO GODDAMNED SENSITIVE that just barely resting your fingers on them will cause you to accidentally input moves. My HRAP, while sentitive, only activates a move after I press down on the button halfway.

Zaido:
i ono.. when it comes down to activation.. it just shits me.. when it comes to MB interpreter.. hit 2 buttons(A+C) or 3 buttons(A+B+C) i get a 5a   then i activate.. and it killed me many times :emo:

ii_otoko:

http://uploader.orzorzorz.org/uporzfive/src/uporz5_0785.mpg.html

this is how i control

Arlieth Tralare:
Damn dude, clip your nails :V

Just kidding

Hey, how much did that Hori cost? Also, it doesn't sound like it clicks when you press directions, which I thought most Horis did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version