When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Boston, MA Thread!!!  (Read 2259 times)

Offline riceman789

• $400 Man
  • Magic Circuits: 408
  • Let's go, get hype!
    • View Profile
Boston, MA Thread!!!
« on: January 02, 2012, 08:54:32 PM »
[GDX]Riceman, gAMEdUX and Brain Box Presents: Battle for Blood Ranbats

Wow so I haven't been here for an ill minute, so please excuse me I guess...

But since MBAACC is out, I've decided to host ranbats for it.

Starting January 11 I will begin doing the ranbats.  It'll be every Wednesday and Friday that will have them.

383a Centre ST.
Jamaica Plain, MA

Directions: (For Car) Go to I-95 and go to exit 20 towards Newton.  Keep going straight until S.Huntington Rd.  Turn right on S.Huntington Rd, keep going straight and merge on perkins st.  At the rotary take a 2nd exit and you'll see Brain Box right there(across Slice of Pie).

For Sub: Go to Jackson SQ. at the orange line and take a right at centre st and walk straight from there.  15 min. later you should see it from there.

At the front you just need to pay $5 just for venue and your all set to play whatever game you want.

I will be running the brackets and for all games.  Hope to see everyone there and god damn I really do miss the MB community FML.  Send me a pm if you have any questions.

-Riceman
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 06:20:59 AM by riceman789 »
H-Vsion
"UNBARACKABLE" - LordKnight
F#$% him up like a nestle crunch!! - HyperHal
I got that IYO feeling!! - Jiyuna I'm Going IN!! - Jiyuna

Offline Freezy Blood

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [GDX]Riceman, gAMEdUX and Brain Box Presents: Battle for Blood
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 03:21:04 PM »
I've never felt...so happy... local Meltan ftw

Offline riceman789

• $400 Man
  • Magic Circuits: 408
  • Let's go, get hype!
    • View Profile
Re: [GDX]Riceman, gAMEdUX and Brain Box Presents: Battle for Blood
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 06:18:32 AM »
At this time, I'm going to ask all participants to tell me what day your available either if your good wednesdays, fridays or both.  Just let me know here.
H-Vsion
"UNBARACKABLE" - LordKnight
F#$% him up like a nestle crunch!! - HyperHal
I got that IYO feeling!! - Jiyuna I'm Going IN!! - Jiyuna

Offline Freezy Blood

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Boston, MA Thread!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 01:35:09 PM »
Both is fine  :V

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • All 3 Knife-wielders are dumb, nuff said!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 01:38:08 PM »
Riceman ill come up whenever i can and mr. trollface says he is gonna take melty seriously just in case you want a runback. :laffo:
Main: C/H/F Akiha. Sub: Anyone who doesn't have a knife, a momoji loop, a gun, a summon, a trenchcoat, who doesn't turn into a cat.

I suck at this game XD

Offline Epiren

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 07:56:44 AM »
Not sure if I can post this here, but whatever~

I'm gonna host a small... tournament(?) at my place in Malden this Friday night, 2/24. Probably after 9PM until god-knows-when.

118 Lyme Street
Malden, MA 02148

For car: Take the I-93N to exit 29; follow on the MA-28 N/Fellways towards Everett, then turn right onto MA-16 E. Turn right onto Rivers Edge Dr. Turn right onto Medford St. Then left onto Main St. Right on Cross St. Follow that onto Willow St, then turn right onto Lyme. It's a grey house on the left.

For Sub: Take the orange line to Malden Center. Take the 105 bus to a skate park (Tartikoff) by the D.A.V. Go back to the 4-way intersection and turn left. You'll see in a few minutes.

I say tournament, but this is really just a casual get-to-together to train our skills and whatnot. There's no need to pay; bring your own sticks/pads cause I ain't got enough. It would be helpful however if someone were to bring in their laptop and a monitor, but that's not necessary.

And if you can't tell, I'm rather new to the community. Hope to see someone there.

-Epi

EDIT: For those of you that want to, I'm going to use this as a small retreat for Team St1ckbug's tourney on 2/25. Thus, I probably be heading out straight from there to NY - anyone wants to tag along is welcome to.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:07:41 PM by Epiren »

Offline Freezy Blood

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »
I don't know if anyone saw this post since its kinda old, but hey if anyone is up for Meltan, I'll bring it in for our Location in JP (Jackson Square station on orange line) we have a place where we session all the time called 'Brain Box' if your interested let us all know.