When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Northern California aka GET DAT MONEY SON!  (Read 181595 times)

Offline magz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 18
  • An Genuflecting Hero
    • View Profile
    • FrozenHeat
Re: Northern California aka GET DAT MONEY SON!
« Reply #700 on: February 02, 2008, 08:53:12 PM »
Driving Situation Update:

[My Car]
Me, ZeroXOZ, Dakanya, Sync, Pat, Sims, Rod

[Tsubasa's Car]
Tsubasa, Sataya, LastElixir, Dev

[Spiritjuice's Car]
Spiritjuice, Ken, Tamaki, Nerina, Buzzsaw

If you are not on this list and are in need of a ride, sorry, there are no spaces left. This notice is made 2 weeks in advance so that transportation arrangements can be made.

For those on the list, not including those in Spiritjuice's car, we will be staying at the Motel 6 near FFA. The rate is about 70 bucks per room. Split between 4 people it comes out to about 17 bucks a night. Gas will be split at the end of the trip as well. Those riding with Tsubasa will be staying Saturday night and leaving Sunday evening. Those riding with me will be staying Saturday and Sunday and be leaving Monday morning.

Please make arrangements with teachers if you have to. If you have a scheduling conflict and need to come back on Sunday evening, there might be something we can work out.

If you have any questions, feel free to post.
"Accent Core is perfection. It's like the concept of freedom captured into a videogame."

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 03, 2008, 11:21:42 AM »
Is there anyone around to session on Tuesday/Thursday, if I can find a way there, I'll sacrifice some of my precious working time for some MBAC for pre-WTX.
what the fuck is this game

Offline Nandeyanen

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Nyoro~n
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 03, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »
I can make it to a session anytime this week.

Offline Last Elixir⑨

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 03, 2008, 10:11:28 PM »
I'll be there on wed, chea

j
manbeard

Offline Nandeyanen

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Nyoro~n
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 04, 2008, 09:37:28 AM »
I guess I'll also aim to go on wed then. What time's good?

Offline Spirit Juice

• 「God of Commentary」
  • OKKUSENMAN! OKKUSENMAN!
  • Magic Circuits: 24
  • 1000% Master Sparking
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: February 04, 2008, 12:59:21 PM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2217064

Oh gawd I was crying with laughter.  The bits with Hosaka fucking killed me. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm9jK6x2Auc <- youtube version
<kijea> Nerina
<kijea> can i play sex with you

Offline Last Elixir⑨

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 04, 2008, 04:49:58 PM »
I guess I'll also aim to go on wed then. What time's good?

Usually someone is always there, I'm heading there probably before noon, I'm sure someone will be there to play. Although everyone is hyped (or moving) onto GGAC as of late.

j
manbeard

Offline YAT

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 23
  • ふぁ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 04, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »
fss GG pshaw

I think I can come Wed. at around 4:00PM

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm861687

タマッチーーーーーーーーン オナに オナニ ンンヌキッ センズリィィィィィィィィィ コリ☆コリ☆コリ☆コリ☆コリ☆コリ☆コリ☆コリ ピュウウウウウウウウウウ! ぽてちん

Offline Ice Queen Lotus

• Career Advisor
  • Nrvnqsr Chaos
  • Magic Circuits: 213
  • you're sick, sick as all the secrets that you deny
    • View Profile
    • 神曲
« Reply #708 on: February 04, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »
Driving Situation Update:
[Spiritjuice's Car]
Spiritjuice, Ken, Tamaki, Nerina, Buzzsaw

Home of DotA feeders galore. D:
there's someone inside me that softly kills everyone around
they don't know they're dead to me 'cause intent never makes a sound

Offline dakanya

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 04, 2008, 08:15:10 PM »
Usually someone is always there, I'm heading there probably before noon, I'm sure someone will be there to play. Although everyone is hyped (or moving) onto GGAC as of late.

j
magz staying home + tsubasa graduating = complete lack of sticks and stations

good thing tsubasa visited with some sticks today! ^_^
thundering waterfalls

Offline ohsu

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 04, 2008, 08:35:57 PM »
So how come I was one of the first to say something about dirving arrangements, yet still don't get a spot (same situation as last time)?

Offline magz

• Spellcaster
  • An Genuflecting Hero
    • View Profile
    • FrozenHeat
« Reply #711 on: February 05, 2008, 09:21:56 AM »
So how come I was one of the first to say something about dirving arrangements, yet still don't get a spot (same situation as last time)?
In order to avoid what happened with the WT8 driving situation, I let those volunteering their cars choose who they wanted to drive from the list of people intending to go rather than assigning them to drive specific people.

Both Spiritjuice and Tsubasa can confirm that I have left it up to them to choose who they want to drive.

If you weren't selected to be in any car and still want to attend, you should look into alternative transportation methods soon.
"Accent Core is perfection. It's like the concept of freedom captured into a videogame."

Offline ohsu

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 05, 2008, 03:48:45 PM »
<Renzo> lolol magz how come I can't go
<magz> Did you even read the part where "If you weren't on on the list, say something?"
<Renzo> oh, no not really
<Renzo> missed that part
<magz> Did you?
<Renzo> yeah, just a bit ago
<magz> Then don't worry, you're set
<Renzo> o rly
<Renzo> let's see then

That was from IRC. Don't tell me you didn't say that. And if I was "set," where am I? You don't say someone is set and then back down from it. This isn't the first time it has happened.

Offline magz

• Spellcaster
  • An Genuflecting Hero
    • View Profile
    • FrozenHeat
« Reply #713 on: February 05, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »
<magz> Did you even read the part where "If you weren't on on the list, say something?"
<Renzo> missed that part
<magz> Did you?
<Renzo> o rly
<Renzo> let's see then

That was from IRC. Don't tell me you didn't say that. And if I was "set," where am I? You don't say someone is set and then back down from it. This isn't the first time it has happened.

The "set" of that time means there is nothing more that can be done at the time.

Once again, reading posts can be helpful.

In order to avoid what happened with the WT8 driving situation, I let those volunteering their cars choose who they wanted to drive from the list of people intending to go rather than assigning them to drive specific people.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 09:53:11 PM by magz »

Offline ohsu

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 06, 2008, 08:15:46 PM »
lol, it's like saying

"Hey, you're SET to go with us to Evo 2012, don't worry"

:time comes:

"UHhhHHHHHH SET at THAT time...yeah we can't now"

And about letting people choose...at THAT time did you say that? Don't tell anyone not to worry, then last minute change your mind. How the fuck does that work?

Anyways AJ, you've been giving me attitude since day 1. Dunno what I did wrong exactly, but you've got some problems and an ego to go as far as to talk shit and whatever. You better not let me catch you at SJSU.

Offline magz

• Spellcaster
  • An Genuflecting Hero
    • View Profile
    • FrozenHeat
« Reply #715 on: February 06, 2008, 08:57:29 PM »
lol, it's like saying

"Hey, you're SET to go with us to Evo 2012, don't worry"

:time comes:

"UHhhHHHHHH SET at THAT time...yeah we can't now"

And about letting people choose...at THAT time did you say that? Don't tell anyone not to worry, then last minute change your mind. How the fuck does that work?

Anyways AJ, you've been giving me attitude since day 1. Dunno what I did wrong exactly, but you've got some problems and an ego to go as far as to talk shit and whatever. You better not let me catch you at SJSU.

Where in any part of my post stated that being on that list guarantees you a spot in any car? The answer: nowhere

No place in my post did I state that I was going to specifically pick who went in what car. I didn't state at THAT time that I was going to choose the car arrangements. Your assumption is your own fault.

2 weeks notice is well enough time to find another way to get up there if you REALLY wanted to go. If my intention was to not have you attend WTX, I would not have even posted about this.

This isn't some professional carpooling service. I don't sit here everyday worrying about who's going to get to go down to WTX.

Offline ohsu

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 06, 2008, 09:11:02 PM »
lol, I believe if anyone and mean anyone hears

"You're set", "You're set to go" etc etc. that means that he or she is SET TO GO.

And don't even try and go saying this "If you really wanna..." bullshit, because I can say the same for you; "If you REALLY didn't want me to go or be in your car or anyone else's, just say so."

It's not a professional carpooling service, yet, you want to make the rules (ie WT8, now), feel like you're a king, etc. Your intention of me not being at WTX may or may not be intentional and you can say you wouldn't be posting about it (actually, you didn't even respond to my post about going 2 pages ago when you listed peolpe who MAY be going), but you can make it very difficult in going and troublesome to go by pulling off something like this. You know this isn't the first time this has happened.

If you can name me one thing I did wrong, then this is my fault. ONE THING. ONE LOGICAL thing. There were no assumptions, as stated, if someone hears "you're set to go, don't worry," I believe 120% of people will agree that THEY'RE SET TO GO and NOT WORRY.

Anyway, what I stated is said and done. Don't let me see you at school.

Offline magz

• Spellcaster
  • An Genuflecting Hero
    • View Profile
    • FrozenHeat
« Reply #717 on: February 06, 2008, 10:11:58 PM »
lol, I believe if anyone and mean anyone hears

"You're set", "You're set to go" etc etc. that means that he or she is SET TO GO.

Beautiful twisting of words there. Look at the conversation again.

<Renzo> missed that part
<magz> Did you?
<Renzo> o rly
<Renzo> let's see then

Note the two emphasized parts. I said that if you weren't on my list of "people I THINK are going to WTX" that you should post about it. I then proceed to confirm whether or not you posted about it which you then confirmed. That is ALL the conversation contains. Keep this in mind because this fact basically rebukes your entire argument. My statement of you being "set" specifically refers to the line about "post if you aren't on the list". Don't go putting words in people's mouths in order to benefit your argument. You tried the same thing at the start of the chat log. It just doesn't work that way.

And don't even try and go saying this "If you really wanna..." bullshit, because I can say the same for you; "If you REALLY didn't want me to go or be in your car or anyone else's, just say so."

Let me put it in another method - if I didn't want you to go, I wouldn't have even responded to you when you tried to talk to me. However, I did respond to you and stated that you would be on the list of people that wanted to carpool.

It's not a professional carpooling service, yet, you want to make the rules (ie WT8, now), feel like you're a king, etc. Your intention of me not being at WTX may or may not be intentional and you can say you wouldn't be posting about it (actually, you didn't even respond to my post about going 2 pages ago when you listed peolpe who MAY be going), but you can make it very difficult in going and troublesome to go by pulling off something like this. You know this isn't the first time this has happened.
I want to drive down with some friends to play MB and GG. I don't get some kind of benefit from doing so whatsoever. I don't make any money. Every single time I do this it seems to end horribly anyways. If feeling like a king means having to deal with all of this, then screw feeling like a king. It's definitely not worth it.

(actually, you didn't even respond to my post about going 2 pages ago when you listed peolpe who MAY be going)
You PM'd me as per the chat log above. There was no need to respond since it was already sorted out.

If you can name me one thing I did wrong, then this is my fault. ONE THING. ONE LOGICAL thing.

You assumed that being on a list of people that intended to go to WTX guaranteed you a spot in someone's car. That in itself is a mistake, a fault, a wrong, etc.

There were no assumptions, as stated, if someone hears "you're set to go, don't worry," I believe 120% of people will agree that THEY'RE SET TO GO and NOT WORRY.

Once again, making things up doesn't count. Try again. Lines out of context can be extremely ambiguous.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 10:32:12 PM by magz »

Offline ohsu

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 06, 2008, 10:32:14 PM »
People I THINK are going:

Me - Driving
Dakanya ?
Buzzsaw
Sataya
Tsubasa - Driving?
Sync
Pat ?
Dev - Driving?
LastElixir
Sentenru ?
Blaze ?
Capt. Nanners ?
ZeroXOZ
Spiritjuice ? - Driving?
Ken
Tamaki
Nerina

So you're telling me people you THINK are going have guaranteed spots (as you listed in your post of who's going) vs someone who already mentioned to you who's free to go and told you long before half the people there?

GREAT, GREAT logic there. So what does "you're set" actually mean to you then? So when a boss tells an employee "he's set" for a future promotion in the next 3 months, does he later go and say "Oh uh...AT THAT TIIIIIIME yeah...." and the employee doesn't question him on it?

And for the record, you did say "Don't worry" at the last gathering when I asked twice to make sure. The gathering you failed to bring GG and can't even be considerate enough or have the decency to drive for 5-10 mins for people who drove x10 as much as that time to come and play. Sims didn't bring it, but does that mean you should be such an ass not to do a favor for not 1, not 2, not 3 people to go out for a few minutes and bring it? Oh, of course not, as long as you don't get anything out of it.

I already made my point. You know who's fucked up here. You yourself knows best. No point in arguing anymore. See you at school.

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 06, 2008, 11:57:56 PM »
Okay, I think this is where I step in. This is after I've talked to both parties, and have talked to Arlieth.

-Edited by Arlieth-

Mizuki's warning still stands. I've also talked to both parties, and I'm confident that both of them will handle it in a mature and respectable manner. My house, my rules.

:prinny:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 12:33:54 AM by Arlieth Tralare »
what the fuck is this game

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
« Reply #720 on: February 07, 2008, 12:35:39 AM »
Oh yeah. Thread locked, time for a new NorCal thread! :psyduck:
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol