When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Texas community? lawl, wut?  (Read 136396 times)

Offline Mightfo

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Texas community? lawl, wut?
« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2012, 07:18:35 PM »
Jet is hosting saturday. Hope to see ya'll there. Skullgirls is fantastic.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 11, 2012, 07:28:33 AM »
Jet is hosting saturday. Hope to see ya'll there. Skullgirls is fantastic.
Yo mightfo, can you PM me the address?
I'm going to be at the races this weekend with my dad, but I can prolly come after, depending on if you guys run games 'late'. How late is he planning to host? Also, what time does it start?

And I'm pretty sure that us in Denton will go to this, we'll have Melty I'm sure.

-TexasTim-

Offline Mightfo

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 12, 2012, 09:26:24 PM »
Jet said he told you his address. I actually dont know it since i dont drive lol

Should be a great meetup!  Please bring extra sticks and controllers so people arent like "hurghh my stick is 360 and that is a ps3" sort of thing
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:28:40 PM by Mightfo »

Offline Mightfo

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 14, 2012, 11:06:49 PM »
Had fun with melty. SG is gdlk. Thanks to those who came even if I didnt play you lol.

I wont be able to host till may probably. :/

btw, for those who can go to TBF and want a SG side tourney: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/apr-21-2012-ucc-texas-bar-fights-round-viii-dallas-tx-april-21-2012-plano-tx.156874/#post-6805419 postttt
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:38:01 PM by Mightfo »

Offline amaro57

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 15, 2012, 07:00:01 AM »
I didn't dare touch SG yesterday. Too many pro Doubles and Celebs. Just went home and proceeded to screw around more in training.

Offline jetblaksuit

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 15, 2012, 02:24:03 PM »
I need to talk it over with my roommates but, would anyone be down for a Sunday Meetup next weekend? I know I'm gonna get to play Saturday if I have the cash but, I want us to try be as strong as possible which means a lot of grinding.

Offline amaro57

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 15, 2012, 05:38:59 PM »
I need to talk it over with my roommates but, would anyone be down for a Sunday Meetup next weekend? I know I'm gonna get to play Saturday if I have the cash but, I want us to try be as strong as possible which means a lot of grinding.

This ain't a JRPG bro, we mash.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 16, 2012, 11:04:14 AM »
Let me get a hold of pfhor and get back to you.
-TexasTim-

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 17, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »
We can make it Sunday. Or at least me and pfhor can. I'll have to talk to Allen and Cookie, and Pat to see if they want to come too. I'm bring melty if that's cool. And I know that Pat is going to insist on bringing project M if he comes...

Offline oldboy

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Texas community? lawl, wut?
« Reply #359 on: April 18, 2012, 07:02:17 AM »
I can probably make it out on Sunday. Not sure if I'm going to bar fights or not yet.

Offline jetblaksuit

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: April 22, 2012, 07:43:58 AM »
Sorry guys. I just saw these messages and now your boy is hella hungover. I'm not gonna be able to do it today. :\ Almost 100% next Saturday though. Really sorry to flake on you guys.  :gonk:

Offline jetblaksuit

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 23, 2012, 08:54:19 PM »
Double post like a scrub  :toot:

So just cleared it with the roommates. I'll host Saturday at 3pm. Who can bring setups? I'll have my 3 as usual.

Also, Friday Ronin is gonna come by around 3 for some games. I don't think most people are available then but, y'all are welcome if you want to grind some KOF with he and I

Offline linkdude

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 25, 2012, 11:55:11 AM »
I havent been here in quite a while! For those of you coming to houston late may, I can bring a set-up to PZ. I used to do it when CC released for PC to generate interest. Stopped after a while to focus on other things, but i do want to play you guys when you come down! I play a decent C- Seifuku Akiha. Not sure if i played any of you guys when you came down for Texas Showdown. I should be Free for games on that Wednesday, Friday and Sat.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 29, 2012, 06:12:52 AM »
I havent been here in quite a while! For those of you coming to houston late may, I can bring a set-up to PZ. I used to do it when CC released for PC to generate interest. Stopped after a while to focus on other things, but i do want to play you guys when you come down! I play a decent C- Seifuku Akiha. Not sure if i played any of you guys when you came down for Texas Showdown. I should be Free for games on that Wednesday, Friday and Sat.
I do still plan on coming to Houston that weekend in May (25-26th). But I'm not too sure about the plan once we are all there. I thought that Pete was going to host this. But I guess it really doesn't matter were we go to play. Pete, tell me what we are doing when you decide.
Also, do you have a way to get a hold of/pick up Inso once he's in Houston? What's the plan with getting him to this meet-up?

-TexasTim-

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 29, 2012, 11:08:33 AM »
Whoa, it's Isaac!  (...it's Isaac, right)

I wasn't really planning anything at PZ at all, mostly just an in-house kind of thing like the hookups in Denton.  I thought that's what we all agreed on?  I'm going to need to get tables and chairs by then for the living room though, and hookups would be really appreciated.  Maybe you can bring that Asus monitor you guys bought and put it to use, eh? lol
digitalpugilist.com

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 01, 2012, 04:12:02 PM »
Hello~ I'm looking for some offline people to play with, I live in Arlington, I saw a few people in Denton, I'd love to join. Also a few from CS, where I was before coming here, I do go down there every now and then though.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 01, 2012, 04:33:06 PM »
Hello~ I'm looking for some offline people to play with, I live in Arlington, I saw a few people in Denton, I'd love to join. Also a few from CS, where I was before coming here, I do go down there every now and then though.
Welcome! There is one person who lives really close to you, in Bedford, QPunch. And us up in Denton, and a few more in North Dallas. There is likely to be not many people showing up to what ever meet-ups happen this weekend due to finals, but I'll post where we are going this weekend when I find out from Pfhor. Hope to meet you soon. :D

-TexasTim-

Edit: BTW what is CS?
Also a few from CS, where I was before coming here.

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 01, 2012, 04:37:18 PM »
College station sorry, and distance isn't really a problem, I have a car.

also I'm a (beginning) Hatsuki player.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 02, 2012, 07:50:56 PM »
Well, Pat says he can host after all. So we will be meeting at Pat's in Denton this Saturday at about 3pm.
PM me if you need the address.

-TexasTim-

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 03, 2012, 08:02:04 AM »
Man, I wish more Houston players would appear out of the woodwork :(
digitalpugilist.com

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 10, 2012, 03:30:18 PM »
We will be hosting a meet-up in Denton at Pat's at about 3PM this Saturday.

There is a good chance that I will be in Fort Worth, in NRH, on Saturday, so I can offer Qpunch and Fishduck rides if you need them and are able to come.

Just let me know, I'll send you guys texts.

-TexasTim-

Offline Qpunch

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • QQQQETHBETHGNRDAW%R
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 10, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »
I don't have my phone on me, but I fishduck said he has a car, so he might be able to give me a ride.
C Aoko, C Wara, C Sacchin

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 10, 2012, 05:22:57 PM »
I don't have my phone on me, but I fishduck said he has a car, so he might be able to give me a ride.
He told me he would get you can come to my place in NRH and I'd just drive up and back. If you can go, one of us will pick you up. Leaving prolly about 2-2:30pm, but I can be a little later. I gave him your number, so when you get your phone, you might have a msg from him.

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 11, 2012, 03:21:10 PM »
I'd have replied earlier had I known you lost it again, I thought you meant before we talked last time.

@Rahl, I'll pick him up at around 1:30, 2pmish, and be there around 2:30.

Offline Mightfo

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 14, 2012, 08:54:54 PM »
I am back from the finals vortex and I am hosting this saturday! 3pm-10pm. If "too many" people end up able to come frigid/jet may host instead but they prefer not to. Hope to play some melty in addition to BB/SG.