hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: F-Ries  (Read 3505 times)

shirayukimizore

F-Ries
« on: February 08, 2010, 05:48:01 AM »
is F-Ries is teh one who has less combos O_o?  :V . i manage to discover any combo but still this bitch is very hard to study than C and H Ries.

Offline PWS

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • NC Melty
    • View Profile
Re: F-Ries
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 11:32:19 AM »
Eh? Less hits maybe, but not so much less combos and definitely not less damage. She's just markedly different from C and H.

Your combos are mostly going to be: ground string > 236A/C, ground string > 214A/B > air combo or combos off of her overheads, and combos using the Full max cancel/roman cancel. You could also get nice combos off of a a charged 214B on oki if they mess up their shielding or the later hits catch them. If they block, you have frames to work with and their guard bar took a decent hit.

If you land a random hit on someone, you can certainly hurt them. Air combos in the corner are especially damaging with the j.6C relaunches.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 08:16:29 PM by PWS »

Offline Saikyo Joe

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Re: F-Ries
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 07:38:34 AM »
Her corner combos are amazing. Also I love 5B but isn't her hitboxes pretty deceptive? 2B always throws me for a curve due to the looks, I have a habit of doing 2A 2B 2C to whatever. I first played Ries in Full then went to Crescent Hisui, but F Ries is so moe.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 07:55:42 AM by Saikyo Joe »
Ries and Sion yuri pr0nz