When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Shiki Ryougi

MBACC Ryougi Discussion Thread

<< < (2/23) > >>

LivingShadow:
In general, I'm liking the new changes. Particularly, the addition of circuit break on 6c-623c. The only thing I'm worried about is the 2c nerf, hopefully the wallbounce catch still works.

CPhame:
I'm not really happy about the changes, especially the tiny nerfs they did to half moon.  Although with all this talk about level upper moves being changed and what not, 5A might become extremely good now. 

2C might've affected the corner staples, but I'm sure there's something out there still.  I'm more worried about 3C loops now though.

LivingShadow:
After looking at a few match vids I don't think that the 2c nerf effected the speed so the corner catch should still be viable.

MrQuotes:
I'm still waitin to see an H-Ryougi from Nico

so is this version going to find its way stateside other than it being put in random arcades around the country like another ps2 version of the game?

CPhame:
Dang, this guy's F Ryougi is amazing! 214C on wakeup shenanigans into j.C COMBO and all kinds of other stuff  :slowpoke:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11662927

It looks like Ryougi's airdash got shortened, and j.236B (off of a regular ground combo) into 5A, 5B > 214C is the new corner combo?  Never seen anything like that before!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version