When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Shiki Ryougi

MBACC Ryougi Discussion Thread

(1/23) > >>

CPhame:
Since videos are popping up online, I thought it'd be a good idea to consolidate any possible info on Ryougi into one small thread.  Feel free to post any info, rumors, and rants here.  I'll try to update as often as possible.  

Info is still sketchy, as Japanese players are catching up but hopefully we'll see some excellent match videos posted soon.  There was a recent tournament on 8/1 where an F Ryougi player (called "K") took 1st out of 22 entrants, so there's hope yet.  There was one lone Ryougi player at SBO, who goes by the name Mao.  Might be someone to look out for in the future.

General

Her normals are now faster. (needs confirmation though)
Knife pickup range increased.
Arc Drive and Another Arc Drive range increased.
2C duration shortened.
236 Series: Still crosses up in combos, needs reverse input (e.g. 236A, 236A, 214A to get 236Ax3)
LAST ARC BUG REMOVED
Defense has been buffed from [1.05, 1, .95, .95] to [1.05, .97, .89, .86]

Crescent Moon

6C, 236C: Does less damage, adds circuit break.
623B now comes out slower.
BE22 knives can be blocked now.

Full Moon

j.B is slower.
4C is slower.
22C damage nerfed.
Second part of rekkas (namely 236B) is said to be lenient on command input.
2B is supposedly easier to use on OTG strings, albeit the specifics are unknown.
5B: Increased range? I saw it hit Warachia on crouch at max distance, although it might be due to his tall hitbox.
Backdash range seemingly increased, overall movement seems just as fast with less recovery lag.
236A, 236A, 236[C]: Last hit can be cancelled into IH, but not if fully charged.  It does do quite a bit of damage, and destroys the remaining red damage (not sure, need confirmation).

Half Moon

j.B is now slower.
j.6B is now slower.
4C is now slower.
3C has had some specifics changed, not sure if it's due to frame data or not.
There is now increased recovery on an air knife catch, and only lingers until landing.

Shlowpoke:

--- Quote from: CPhame on August 03, 2010, 04:01:03 PM ---There was a recent tournament on 8/1 where an F Ryougi player (called "K") took 1st out of 22 entrants, so there's hope yet.
--- End quote ---

Vids?

CPhame:
There aren't any of videos of that player out (yet).  But this one has a C Ryougi player in the same tournament:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwN37MDPKkE&feature=related

I'm not sure if this is the same guy, but he has a pretty good F Ryougi (although his combo game is a little lacking).

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11611622

Rei:
Full list of changes, please correct me where I'm wrong.

source: http://www20.atwiki.jp/ryougisiki/pages/33.html

Overall:
Larger Knife pickup range
Arc Drive and AAD have longer unblock detection ranges.
2C got nerfed
Last Arc damage was changed (no specifics yet)

C-Moon:
623B comes out faster
6C->236C gives circuit break
22C got nerfed (something about the guard, either damage or guard time)

H-Moon:
j.B/j.6B are slower
3C was changed (no specifics yet)
4C is slower
Some nerf regarding knife catches. I think they have landing lag now?

F-Moon:
236C buff (translation request)
j.B slower
4C slower
22C is weaker
and the last one is regarding the rekkas. I don't know what it's saying :/.

CPhame:
Thank you so much for this, I had lost the bookmark for the Japanese wiki.  Going to translate a few and update changes asap. (+heat for you bro)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version