When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: East Toast One FULL! Results (Now with dem replayz)  (Read 14401 times)

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
East Toast One FULL! Results (Now with dem replayz)
« on: May 18, 2008, 09:03:06 PM »
The guy I was sharing the bracket laptop with has yet to send me the full results for singles, but here's teams results and top singles results.

Teams (from memory):
1. Cotton Candy No No Homo - Zaelar (Ciel) & Zar (Aoko)
2. The Virgin Mary Is Watching You - Lord Knight (V Akiha) & Teh Spamerer (Warakia)
3. Kite Runner - Kite (Miyako) & Blaze (Hisui)
4. Cats and MATS! - Master Chibi (Hisui) & Quill (Len)
4. Team Why Did We Win - Kid.D (Sion) & Hacker (Ciel)

Singles:
1. Zar (Aoko - lost to no one)
2. Lord Knight (V Akiha - lost to Zar twice)
3. Zaelar (Ciel - lost to Lord Knight twice)
4. Master Chibi (Hisui - lost to Lord Knight and Zaelar)
5. Spamerer (Warakia)
7. Kid.D (Sion)
7. Rogue Yoshi (V. Sion)
9. Hacker (Ciel)
9. Atomsk (Nero)
9. Quill (Len)

-----

Quill, Zaelar and Zar please give me the replays as soon as possible (if you can). I'll get the bracket and shits up soon and try to get the date for East Toast Two as soon as possible.

REPLAYZ (but not all of them)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:52:18 PM by Lord Knight »
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
Re: East Toast One FULL! Results
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 09:40:03 PM »
lol hey, is that a lame AH pun?

Anyway, I hate everyone that entered teams but didn't enter singles. Those that didn't stay for casuals after, I hate even more.  >:(

More bitching from me later (possibly) and a "good shit" shout out to L-K for evolving into a Stick Soldier and still being able to pull of high lvl vakiha shit (WITH a fucked up B button lol). As for you (lazy/skurd) fags that want to stick to your pad ways....there's a special place in my hate box for you all.  >:( >:( >:(
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 10:33:53 PM »
Special shout out to Kite - USB KEYBOARD CHAMPION!

Offline qUiLL

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 06:43:04 AM »
Nice fights guys. I would have stayed longer but to be honest it felt sorta useless, I've only touched the game once in the past several months, and didnt play it at all before coming (figured there would be more casuals at the start) so it basically felt like playing with my hands tied, wasnt really getting much out of it or learning anything. Not to make excuses, Id still probably be on the bottom, but I would be much happier knowing what I was doing instead of just fumbling around haha. Next time ill be sure to come prepared  ;D

Nice to see some more lolis up in here kite! Miyako + Wlen!!!!

Ill send replays once I see you on IRC LK

Offline KiD.D

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • 'Master of Unblocking'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 09:58:37 AM »
Props to Steve for being a cool fucking guy, I shouldn't have expected less from a friend of a mutual friend.
Tourney was run smoothly, and any problem posed seemed to be handled quickly by you.
Heavy Props.

Props to Kite_ and his boy Blaze for KiteRunning a 3 hour drive w/ a rental car to get out there and be MELTY. Kite, who I still don't know the real name of, is a chill motherfucker, fun to hang out a shoot the shit with. Blaze, who I also don't know the name of, is just as awesome, random keyboard MBAC WHAT'S GOOD. Both of these guys are chill as hell, and cool people to be around.

The rest of the North EC MB community.
In the game, you guys are pretty good, fun to play, fun to watch.
Outside of the game, you people are shitty company, speaking in whispers to each other and and rarely answering when spoken to. Can't carry out conversations, don't make new people feel welcome in any way, having invite-only sessions, you top-players basically shit on the EC community. You guys make the community feel like a clique that you have to prove you're worthy to even be part of.

I'm not saying this to make fun of you guys, and you guys (aka Chibi) can respond as hostile as you want.
I'm saying this because as a top-class tournament player in other games, I'm appalled at how badly you top-class players treat new people in this one. I'm not even sure one of you knows my name, even though I know all of yours. Sad, isn't it?

Maybe I'm not good enough to get you guys to be chill people.

I've gone out of my way to try to be chill with you guys, try to befriend you, and I've seen how shitty this community is two times... that's two times too many. I was hoping Battle by the Gazebo was just a fluke, but I wasn't so that fortunate. Lucky for me I've met enough chill MB people outside the Zar-circle to know that you guys don't represent the whole community, or I don't know if I'd keep playing. Seriously.

Oh, and "This Guy's" name is 'Hacker'.

Offline Sp00ky

• Melty Pancake
  • Magic Circuits: 46
    • View Profile
    • Team Spooky
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »
Excuse you but my house is my house and I can invite whoever the fuck I want. If you have a problem kiss my ass. Thanks. I don't need to explain to you or anyone else who gets invited to my house or for what and why.

Yours, Sp00ky.

P.S. for someone who was 'trying to make a good impression' you made a really shitty one at the gazebo event. No wonder people don't want to talk to you.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 10:35:24 AM by Sp00ky »

Offline Ice Queen Lotus

• Career Advisor
  • Nrvnqsr Chaos
  • Magic Circuits: 213
  • you're sick, sick as all the secrets that you deny
    • View Profile
    • 神曲
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 10:43:20 AM »
So you're saying you want Sp00ky to let every brand new nameless Melty player just romp all over his pad? :psyduck:

If they don't know you, give it time. I didn't know anyone from EC either, and now I know Sp00ky, Jiyuna, Zar, and some others and they're incredibly chill. And let me say, you're going about getting in with them entirely the wrong way.
there's someone inside me that softly kills everyone around
they don't know they're dead to me 'cause intent never makes a sound

Offline dakanya

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 10:45:45 AM »
iirc this guy made some similar posts when he joined this forum some months ago too -o-
thundering waterfalls

Offline DS

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 11:06:40 AM »
The rest of the North EC MB community.
In the game, you guys are pretty good, fun to play, fun to watch.
Outside of the game, you people are shitty company, speaking in whispers to each other and and rarely answering when spoken to. Can't carry out conversations, don't make new people feel welcome in any way, having invite-only sessions, you top-players basically shit on the EC community. You guys make the community feel like a clique that you have to prove you're worthy to even be part of.

Man, I remember you. You asked me for my name and I said 'don't worry about it'. You still tight over that shit? You're making an Asian vagina seem loose right now.

I'm not saying this to make fun of you guys, and you guys (aka Chibi) can respond as hostile as you want.
I'm saying this because as a top-class tournament player in other games, I'm appalled at how badly you top-class players treat new people in this one. I'm not even sure one of you knows my name, even though I know all of yours. Sad, isn't it?

Top class player in what? I've never even heard of you. Shit, you don't even have to let us know you're gonna go ghost because Patrick Swayze is holding more substance in this plane of reality than you are. Go get Whoopi to channel your aura cause niggas sure as hell ain't seeing you this lifetime.

Maybe I'm not good enough to get you guys to be chill people.

Who are you?

I've gone out of my way to try to be chill with you guys, try to befriend you, and I've seen how shitty this community is two times... that's two times too many. I was hoping Battle by the Gazebo was just a fluke, but I wasn't so that fortunate. Lucky for me I've met enough chill MB people outside the Zar-circle to know that you guys don't represent the whole community, or I don't know if I'd keep playing. Seriously.

Oh, and "This Guy's" name is 'Hacker'.

You know what's the messed up part about this? The knitting community is even worse. If you can't make that mitten in one try, you're done. I think the fighting game community needs to hold up to that standard. Them old bitches don't play when it comes to knitting.

Btw, who are you again? You can stop playing the game now, if you want.

Offline KiD.D

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • 'Master of Unblocking'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 12:01:48 PM »
People like DS are the cool ones. Don't remember mentioning you. You're response to me IRL was so damn cool that I couldn't even fit it into this. :blah:
Just cause you only play melty blood, doesn't mean a new guy here can't be top in the country at something else. :psyduck:

Spooky, it's cool. Your house is your house. I'm not forcing an invite.
Just it was a "Melty Blood community", so when you go to a tournament, you dont expect to be kicked to the streets immediately after.
I made a tiny one-phrase offhand comment about the invite only thing, since it was the first time it ever happened to me in a Gaming community. I understand from your comment that you were not inviting "MB players" to your pad, you were inviting your friends. So it's ok.
Get pissed at your leisure.

Oh, about the "Not making a good impression" thing, like I said, I guess I wasn't good enough to warrent your approval.
I was outgoing, entertaining, and tried to introduce myself to everyone. I talked to anyone I could, and was honestly surprised when people were not much more responsive that the cement floor we played on.
That's the problem with being "new" to a scene. You get surprised by how different people are, and how little they can care about you when you're not on their level.

Thanks for bringing that up, Dakanya.
And "getting in" with them isn't really high on my list anymore.

But like I said, I'm not saying this to make fun of you guys or anger you.
I'm saying this so you can see how this community looks through a new player's eyes.

Offline ShardZ

• Wheelchair Pimp
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 11
  • Even MI gets 2A'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 12:11:53 PM »
It's funny, I suck ass at melty but when I visited sp00ky's place in NYC I didn't have any problems fitting in, didn't feel unwelcome or anything like that.  hmm.

Offline dakanya

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 12:25:55 PM »
Thanks for bringing that up, Dakanya.
np np :prinny:
thundering waterfalls

Offline DS

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 12:51:53 PM »
People like DS are the cool ones. Don't remember mentioning you. You're response to me IRL was so damn cool that I couldn't even fit it into this. :blah:
Just cause you only play melty blood, doesn't mean a new guy here can't be top in the country at something else. :psyduck:

I've never seen you at ANY other majors. You don't even play the games that really matter. I hope you're gonna tell me Waku Waku 7 means something. PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU! TELL ME!!!

And "getting in" with them isn't really high on my list anymore.

I hope "getting in" on some wet vag is high on your list.

I'm saying this so you can see how this community looks through a new player's eyes.

Why you still mad? Do you and be done with it. You're the one still crying. Even Wheels from the Burger King Kids Club made it on the team............AND HE CAN'T WALK!!!!! To think that a fully functional human being(up until the brain portion) can fuck up harder than a fictional character on a wheelchair is just mind boggling.

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 01:15:36 PM »
How many MM's will be taking place at ET II?  >:( HYPE FACE!!!!

Also Kid.D if you could tell me who Hacker played so I can try to sort out some more replays properly that would be great.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 01:19:47 PM by Lord Knight »

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 01:29:52 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!
...Its like Final Round all over again.

Beast Coast where you aaaaaaaat? (Get it? aaaaaaaaaat?)
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline KiD.D

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • 'Master of Unblocking'
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 02:23:51 PM »
DS: You know, you're lots of :blah:, I guess that's how you have fun
but sayin Soul Calibur doesn't matter is... :mystery:.

Don't know if you expected to see me in Melty majors, since I've only been playing for a few months...
I've been there, since SC is usually at fighting game majors like NEC and Final Round.
If you were at NEC8, I was the one who got 2nd. Guess you weren't at that major.
Why are you stuck on that "top-level" comment?

'Hacker' used hispanic Ciel.
The yellow one, evertime.

Edit: LoL, did I just get a "warning level" for speaking what I feel is the truth about the what I experienced?
Or is it just that I said things that weren't nice about important people?
This place is funny. I didn't make any of this up or embellish, this happened. Guess "truth" is cause for concern.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 04:32:50 PM by KiD.D »

Offline Sabin

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 05:14:26 PM »
Actually, DS was at that major. Try harder.

Also, what top player has to remind people that theyre a top player? If youre a top player...people should know who u are and u wont have to list your accomplishments (dunno why youre bragging about sc on a melty forum.) Just stop dude, you're getting sonned in the thread.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 05:17:25 PM by Sabin »

Offline KiD.D

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • 'Master of Unblocking'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »
Even Arcana Heart players I greatly respect are coming out to hate, cool beans.
That means everything he's said so far means nothing...
Thanks for the update, Sabin.

Offline DS

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 05:19:19 PM »
DS: You know, you're lots of :blah:, I guess that's how you have fun
but sayin Soul Calibur doesn't matter is... :mystery:.

Uh....SC is a shitty game, dude. Step it up in games that actually matter.

I've been there, since SC is usually at fighting game majors like NEC and Final Round.
If you were at NEC8, I was the one who got 2nd. Guess you weren't at that major.
Why are you stuck on that "top-level" comment?

Uh, I was at EVO East last year. EVO World last year. NEC8. FR. You name it. Try harder next time.

Offline Sabin

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008, 05:21:18 PM »
Even Arcana Heart players I greatly respect are coming out to hate, cool beans.
That means everything he's said so far means nothing...
Thanks for the update, Sabin.

Dude, youre comin off dissing my friends. I wasnt at this event, but if you think they're arrogant, then here's certainly something wrong here. A lot of these guys are really friendly, too bad you came off at half these dudes the wrong way because thyere actually really friendly and really open to new players (not saying this cause im on the inside, ive seen spook welcome random ppl into the scene that were down to learn.) the fact that youre posting on here just makes it even worse. just fall back and try again dude, therell be other chances to redeem yourself, theyre not as "assholish" outside the game like  you think they are.

Offline pbj_mixxa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • LOLI-DANCE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »
Just to put this out there... Team Sp00ky's easily one of the most chill groups I've ever met.  I was able to freely talk with them about shit that I had no idea about (MB and other things) at NEC and I wasn't even a player at the time (Hell, I didn't even have a name in any FG scene).

Also, since you're the only one complaining about Team Sp00ky, I'd say you're the one who hasn't given them a good impression.  If even non-MB players think they're cool, how can they not be?
I like pi!

Offline KiD.D

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • 'Master of Unblocking'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »

Uh....SC is a shitty game, dude. Step it up in games that actually matter.

Sorry.
You're full of shit now.
E-thuggin' love.

I thank everyone for their testimonials.
I'm glad you guys had a much different experience than what I did.

"We had good experiences, must be something wrong with you."
What I say is just :blah: now, since the entire scene is against me saying I must be at fault.
Apologies to all, this is just a game, so there's no reason why I can't just drop it.

[Dropped]

Offline Kite

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • Miyako <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »
Special shout out to Kite - USB KEYBOARD CHAMPION!
lol thanks, I'll start practicing on pad or something now for the next ET.

Well, it was nice seeing all of you here. It was fun playing here with all you guys.
And sorry for leaving early, wished I could of stayed for the singles. :/

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2008, 07:59:18 PM »
damn l-k, you gotta let duh peepl know when you update posts w/ those reps & footage.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2008, 08:51:16 PM »
DS was at NEC8?