When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Evo World Melty Blood Singles Results  (Read 51875 times)

Offline Fui

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Evo World Melty Blood Singles Results
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2008, 11:49:35 AM »
Alright, sorry for derailing this thread. I got SO SERIOUS for a second there.

Offline jocund

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2008, 12:02:13 PM »
Again

WHY SO SERIOUS!?!!
Dae: Nice try Tom you did your best!
Tom: I'm going to punch you!

Yukio Sumadera (12:50:54 AM): cause Dizzy is hot ABigStrongAsian (12:50:56 AM): lol Yukio Sumadera (12:51:13 AM): and Bridget is......appealing Yukio Sumadera (12:53:00 AM): Roll Casket though.....now that....i would hit anyday

Offline Munsu

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2008, 12:20:57 PM »
ack, can't find the replay of the 1st round in teams when I fought against Nerina where I lucked out and won the match :'(
Nerina: WAKE UP SUPAAA!

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2008, 12:33:25 PM »
Haha good shit to my bro Tare for placing. *golf clap x 2*
♪ Fairy Tale Transparently ♪
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SKjB_mk_so

Offline Spirit Juice

• 「God of Commentary」
  • OKKUSENMAN! OKKUSENMAN!
  • Magic Circuits: 24
  • 1000% Master Sparking
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2008, 12:44:46 PM »
weeaboo everywhereeeeeeeeeeeee
<kijea> Nerina
<kijea> can i play sex with you

Sataya

« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2008, 02:43:23 PM »
it's only shiritori

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »
Same two trolls in most threads. "LOL FAGGET" gets old fast. What's really awkward is meeting internet assholes IRL at sessions.

Guess what? I was at EVO trying to hype up the scene and here you are at your house typing like a gigantic faggot towards Koji. Guess what, if I ever see your grimey ass at a session at SFSU or SJSU, I will beat the living shit out of you

Lol, how funny. Just a couple weeks ago you were saying the same to me. What happened at evo then, I know you saw me plenty of times. Stop acting hard and stop trying to be an instigator.
what the fuck is this game

Offline Spirit Juice

• 「God of Commentary」
  • OKKUSENMAN! OKKUSENMAN!
  • Magic Circuits: 24
  • 1000% Master Sparking
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »
Danny is now banned from Evo.
<kijea> Nerina
<kijea> can i play sex with you

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2008, 09:05:57 PM »
No thugs allowed

Offline Soniti

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • 。。。
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2008, 09:14:39 PM »
No thugs allowed
Wait a sec, you mean Marvel is getting dropped then?  :fap:

Offline Hotdogs McGee

• Wrestling Master
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • KEN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2008, 09:23:45 PM »
Same two trolls in most threads. "LOL FAGGET" gets old fast. What's really awkward is meeting internet assholes IRL at sessions.

Guess what? I was at EVO trying to hype up the scene and here you are at your house typing like a gigantic faggot towards Koji. Guess what, if I ever see your grimey ass at a session at SFSU or SJSU, I will beat the living shit out of you

Lol, how funny. Just a couple weeks ago you were saying the same to me. What happened at evo then, I know you saw me plenty of times. Stop acting hard and stop trying to be an instigator.

Uh, you never hyped up anything at all. You ran brackets which anyone could have done. Guess what, if I see you ever again, bodily harm will come to you as well. Faggot
Mizuki: "And I think WC MBAC are faggots anyways, so what's the point?"

Apparently everyone that goes to West Toast is a faggot thanks for helping the community Mizuki

Offline ElderGOD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • COLE / LUX
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2008, 09:38:29 PM »
damn nigga, i gotta step my brown game up. i aint nowhere near the level of brown as some of these hardcore niggas playin melty blood
215-218-8244

Offline Hd - phnz - !!!

• Lv. ?? (Boss)
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 9008
  • BAH GAWWWDDD!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2008, 09:43:40 PM »
Dinner was good shit.

PAYCE~

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2008, 10:18:57 PM »

Uh, you never hyped up anything at all. You ran brackets which anyone could have done. Guess what, if I see you ever again, bodily harm will come to you as well. Faggot

Hmmm, Hyping the game up? Yeah, I did. I posted on SRK, tried to get people to play it, got people to play it. And if you said you're going to physically harm me, then why didn't you do it at evo? Keep on acting hard, those threats will land you in jail, and you're going to be the one getting beaten up. I have no problem bringing it in person, but, would like to not have to put so much effort into actually coming into physical contact to such a person as you.

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2008, 10:25:11 PM »
Chicken basket, big breakfast, and Belgian waffles 24/7 is definitely good shit.

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2008, 10:52:19 PM »
damn nigga, i gotta step my brown game up. i aint nowhere near the level of brown as some of these hardcore niggas playin melty blood

nigga, we talking about WC here.

this is yellow on yellow crime.
NETPLAY

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2008, 10:57:27 PM »

nigga, we talking about WC here.

this is yellow on yellow crime.

I'm white.

Offline Hotdogs McGee

• Wrestling Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2008, 11:01:04 PM »

Hmmm, Hyping the game up? Yeah, I did. I posted on SRK, tried to get people to play it, got people to play it. And if you said you're going to physically harm me, then why didn't you do it at evo? Keep on acting hard, those threats will land you in jail, and you're going to be the one getting beaten up. I have no problem bringing it in person, but, would like to not have to put so much effort into actually coming into physical contact to such a person as you.

Whose gonna be doing that physical harm? Certainly not you, sounds like you're bitching out to me.

And how have you helped at all? Always complaining about melty whenever you played. Telling people to quit and bitching more. Scaring away all of West Cost with "I WILL BAN YOU FROM MELTY BREAD" and you didn't hype MB on SRK at all, it was all Zaeler and Arlieth.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 11:05:01 PM by nicholas lew murphy »

Apparently everyone that goes to West Toast is a faggot thanks for helping the community Mizuki

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2008, 11:17:04 PM »
Lets see, who actually woke up like at 6 last year at evo to help set up mbac, ME AND ARLIETH.

Who got 10 people to play MBAC last year at evo that wouldn't have done so without me asking. ME

Who was willing to step up and help out Arlieth at some of the West Toasts? Certainly not you, it was ME.

What have you done? Who are you? No one knows you that's important other than the person causing drama on these boards. Seriously, stop acting all hard being like you know what's up, when certainly you do not. Granted I shit on MBAC, but I did hell of a lot more than you did, or ever will do for MBAC, now go back to the keyboard and type up another response, I'M WAITING FOR IT.

Scratch that, I need my beauty sleep, I'll be back tomorrow though, maybe.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 11:22:46 PM by Mizuki »

Offline Hotdogs McGee

• Wrestling Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2008, 11:26:58 PM »
So you're bragging that you were all over Arlieth's cock? Great. Got 10 people to play MBAC? You know, getting random people who don't play the game doesn't help at all. And helping at West Toast? Arly only let you do brackets and you sat there on your fatass and didn't do anything else besides have a power trip saying you'd DQ people for not being there for 30 seconds after being called.

What have I done? I play well in tourneys, I teach people how to play whenever they ask, I get people from Norcal to come to EVO/West Toast/other tourneys/getting Hype and all that bullshit. You don't do well in tourneys, people who suck can't teach people how to play, and assholes on power trips scare people away from tourneys. If you didn't exist someone else would step up to do any minuscule thing you have ever done, and guess what? The scene would be a lot better without your fat ugly ass dragging it down.

LOL beauty sleep, pretty big words for someone being mistaken for a fat ugly chick by all of norcal

Offline pbj_mixxa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • LOLI-DANCE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2008, 11:29:07 PM »
ok, ok... this drama's gone on long enough.

Either end this shit, or take it to pms coz it doesn't belong in this thread.
I like pi!

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2008, 11:29:41 PM »
ネリナちゃんに萌えるぜ(っ´∀`)っ
NETPLAY

Offline Alfonse

• Vigilant Pink
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Azu-nyan~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2008, 11:39:11 PM »
WTB > Match videos/replays.
Keyboard crusher who couldn't pull off a proper BNB.

Offline Hd - phnz - !!!

• Lv. ?? (Boss)
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 9008
  • BAH GAWWWDDD!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2008, 11:42:36 PM »
My burger was delicious. It was unfortunate that I finished my beer long before it arrived.

Offline magz

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 18
  • An Genuflecting Hero
    • View Profile
    • FrozenHeat
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2008, 12:14:59 AM »
My burger was delicious. It was unfortunate that I finished my beer long before it arrived.
The chicken was too sweet.
"Accent Core is perfection. It's like the concept of freedom captured into a videogame."