hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: FINAL ROUND DRUNK RESULTS  (Read 55229 times)

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
Re: FINAL ROUND DRUNK RESULTS
« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2008, 01:01:26 PM »
all i have to say is gg's to everyone i played... im sorry i just can't into this netplay thing... it may help or anything... but i don't like lagfests....unless someone proves it too me it's not..

also like to say gg's to frank ( if he posts in here..) his arc was fucking solid

choco- good shit in top5- and money dosen't sound too bad..!!!

brandino- i hope everything works out man... you should really stop sweating people who try to beat down the game...(except chibi and his constant AH BEATDOWNS!!! epic fail).. i really make this game blow up like GG did....im really hoping for the best... and if people say they can't take seriously.. then oh well.. just move on...

jiyuna- thanks for beer.. and when you coming to UP SON!!! i need the shiki stepped up more ( and yes i keep saying this!!!)

DIPSTICK SUCKS AT THIS GAME CALLED MELTY..MM ft3 for POCKY MUTHAFUCKA or some NICE ASS SAKE like that melty room had... MELTY ROOM owns YOU!!!!

and GG players that's messed up saying MB can't be taken seriously.. OMG like damn that was like GG for a long ass time.. I mean why should GG be taken seriously!!!? HAHA.. what a contridiction...
Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline REAL DAKANYA TALK

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
  • BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2008, 01:19:19 PM »
and GG players that's messed up saying MB can't be taken seriously.. OMG like damn that was like GG for a long ass time.. I mean why should GG be taken seriously!!!? HAHA.. what a contridiction...

sorry, but that's never been true.

even the jappos hate MB because its an otaku game.
NERINA IS A MURDERER

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2008, 01:25:30 PM »
damn that's hard to believe seeing as i keep seeing it in the top spots in arcadia.. boy they love to hate i guess..and it's always making it to sbo... gee man I LOVE TO HATE THIS GAME!!! WOOT!!!

Offline DarkSaint

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • You already know
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2008, 08:01:09 PM »

Are you sure about that. GG was written off as an SF clone. I mean did you play the original GG or just start at X and after. And if your other statement is true, then why-o-why do they keep playing it. I guess some people just love to hate. Even in a forum dedicated to the game they're hating on. :mystery:
<kijea> anyone pick me up for AM4
<kijea> plz
<kijea> i will suck ur dick

Offline Hotdogs McGee

• Wrestling Master
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • KEN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2008, 08:38:32 AM »

Are you sure about that. GG was written off as an SF clone. I mean did you play the original GG or just start at X and after. And if your other statement is true, then why-o-why do they keep playing it. I guess some people just love to hate. Even in a forum dedicated to the game they're hating on. :mystery:

At EVO one year, someone on here asked Ruu (best Bridget player in Japan) what he thought about Melty. He laughed and said it was an otaku game.
Mizuki: "And I think WC MBAC are faggots anyways, so what's the point?"

Apparently everyone that goes to West Toast is a faggot thanks for helping the community Mizuki

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 31, 2008, 08:54:21 AM »
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,060 Japanese pages for ruu + melty blood.

You really care what the japanese Hellmonkey has to say?
NETPLAY

Offline pbj_mixxa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • LOLI-DANCE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 31, 2008, 10:07:20 AM »
Damn... I wish I had enough space in my sig to capture all of these classic comments.

Oh well, guess I'll just pick my favorite!
I like pi!

Offline Tiggy

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • loli elbow drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 31, 2008, 11:41:29 AM »
LULZ at pbj making up new sigs :prinny:

I made 25th (yay), but had fun playing in my first MB tourney.
<LegendaryBlueShirt> Lol poverty plane would be paper mache wings on a car

<LoliSauce> If life was an RPG, I'd be that well rounded character that has a passive team buff aura.  Everything around me gets hype+2.  lol

Offline dakanya

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 31, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »

At EVO one year, someone on here asked Ruu (best Bridget player in Japan) what he thought about Melty. He laughed and said it was an otaku game.
That didn't stop Ruu from becoming an excellent Ren player. Also he wrote in his blog a few weeks ago that he played Melty and it had been a long time since he had but it was fun; which is all that really matters.
thundering waterfalls

• Spellcaster
  • BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 31, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »

That didn't stop Ruu from becoming an excellent Ren player. Also he wrote in his blog a few weeks ago that he played Melty and it had been a long time since he had but it was fun; which is all that really matters.

if you want srs business though, this game certainly isnt it.

people take this game way way way too seriously. its not complex at all.
NERINA IS A MURDERER

Offline pbj_mixxa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • LOLI-DANCE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2008, 01:32:26 PM »
AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAH!

KEEP 'EM COMING!!!

[EDIT] I got 9 characters left... make it count!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 01:35:29 PM by pbj_mixxa »
I like pi!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »
And yet Ruu entered MB at Evo two years ago, and he came down for Showdown Championships too.

You're telling us not to take the game seriously but why should we take you seriously to begin with?

I had hoped that getting a forum for this game would help blossom a community and create more growth, but it's apparent that even outside of SRK people will love to hate it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 05:22:43 PM by Master Chibi »
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2008, 05:44:26 PM »
of course there is simplicties... but there are some advance shit you have to learn... that goes with every game... MB has the block pressure strings... bara cancels... meter usage ... and various other things...

the funny thing it's GG pros trolling which is like the funniest thing ever.. .cuse GG has been looked down upon for years.... and now it's looking good...well at least in america... if peeps want to take it serious then let em do it.... i don't think that stop the GG players either when they're game was frowned upon here... so that shouldn't stop the MB players...

chibi- it dosen't matter hate happens wherever you go sir!!!  so just rep your set and you good sir!!!

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2008, 06:05:16 PM »
So is Choco/Tare still happening? I think FT8 would be a good match set. Both players sorta get what they want-a shorter yet still long set.

So come on, let's do it! I'm sure we got takers here. Looking at Mailorder here. Remember to always bet on Choco!
♪ Fairy Tale Transparently ♪
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SKjB_mk_so

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 31, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »
well im already sidebet that 100 on choco... but nobody gonna run that..!

• Spellcaster
  • BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2008, 08:45:33 PM »
Im gonna bet 50 dollars on choco and see if anyone at sjsu will take my bet.
NERINA IS A MURDERER

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2008, 09:30:43 PM »
The Japanese players that I know who hated Melty Blood were only familiar with the original PC version of the game, before Re-Act. One of my friends from Saitama who plays with RX (famous Urien player) all the time was shocked to learn about Act Cadenza.

I love Melty, but I also know that it has some very severe limitations and issues, which I hope will be addressed in Actress Again. I really hope they get it just right within one or two more revisions. But that doesn't mean it's right to bash the game as it is- especially considering that it's come a very long way, and through several years of dedicated development.
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol

Offline Jaxx

• Old Dirty Bastard on the Microphone
  • NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2008, 10:03:30 PM »
yea I'm also gonna put up 50 on choco as well.

BTW let whoever wants to hate on this game hate.  That doesn't stop me or you from playing this game.  There are assholes everywhere and a lot of them talk :blah:.
Back in full FX, again.  Getting back into practice, well, that's another thing all together.

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2008, 10:11:12 PM »
Shit, I'd drop some money on Choco if it happens.
NETPLAY

Offline pbj_mixxa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • LOLI-DANCE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2008, 10:20:21 PM »
I want to put some on Choco... but at this rate, it seems no-one's gon put any on Tare!
I like pi!

Offline Hellmonkey

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »
One cheeseburger on choco, any takers?!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2008, 11:15:18 PM »
I put money on not doing the damn money match.

Christ. Do teams or something worthwhile.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Light

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • KenjiX
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2008, 05:17:34 AM »
I want to put some on Choco... but at this rate, it seems no-one's gon put any on Tare!

Me. I'll do 100. That's my max. I'm no Marvel thug with hella west coast sponsors. I'll take your bet Nas since you were the first one to put up. 

Anyone remember awhile ago when Act Cadenza came out and people were saying that it was only popular because it was a character game (one that people only liked and played because they had a favourite character)? The arguments and excuses I've heard from people not giving this game a chance are just as dumb as this comment. Most of us here know the game is great, Japan obviously knows it too, so that's good enough for me over random people who hate on the game for unsound reasons.
♪ Fairy Tale Transparently ♪
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SKjB_mk_so

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 01, 2008, 05:36:29 PM »
Well it is bullshit that the fanservice is a separate purchase.