hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: FINAL ROUND DRUNK RESULTS  (Read 55237 times)

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
Re: FINAL ROUND DRUNK RESULTS
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2008, 08:08:02 AM »
Choco, why not let Tare have FT5, since your the one who challenged Tare. Be a sport like Brandon did. I say the last line because of the stipulation you imposed on Brandon if he wanted to have a MM against you.

Seriously though, be a sport, sport. =)

That'd make way too much sense. This is Choco we're talking about...a guy who won't accept a MM unless its under his own condition (that example being mine) , but yet will call someone a little bitch because they want it FT5 instead of FT10(his own MM at EVO). This is also the guy that says MM>>>>tournament because you put more money down on a MM than you do tournament(Ignoring the fact that most tournaments cost $5-$10) . Well in that case I can lose every other major I go to, but MM that winner more than what the tournament itself cost or better yet his winnings (in a FT10 of course) and if I happen to win I'm better than that guy.

I really don't see what else is left to say. I won the tournament (like that matters lol) and Choco (who got 4th) won the MM so Choco>>>>>Brandino. Final Round XI: Where the losers win and the winners lose. Although I do find it funny that people who went to FRXI, who were knew I lost this MM, and who aren't part of the MB community thinks the MM was just that...a MM. To them...he just won $100. To them...I lost that $100, but won a lot more.

Now...moving on. I'll accept Hellmonkey's MM IF I happen to go to EVO, but I do wanna ask three questions: Question 1: Why do you even play this game? You make it very clear you don't like this game with the whole dissing Melty Blood/advertising Guilty Gear bullshit. You sound like a broken record with "Why play Mashy Blood? Guilty Gear is a much better game anyway." + "I play a game with real skill its called...Guilty Gear." Do you really wanna place 1st in a game that you hate so much? Sorry, but you're retarded. Question 2: Why do you (SpiritJuice) even go to these forums, go on #MBAC, and even go to WT's if all you do is fucking shit on this game AND the community 24/7? Hell you're fucking worse than Hellmonkey in the sense you don't even play the game and you call anyone that takes this game serious a otaku weeaboo faggot. (Looking at your avatar on SRK, DL, and MBread you're the last person to be calling ANYONE an otaku weeaboo faggot) And question 3: Hellmonkey, Are you gonna take BOTH GG AND MB like you FAILED to do at WTX and WTIX?

<sekusleep> but i'll practice up just for you
<sekusleep> and win wtxi

Don't dissapoint me...please. You're doing this for me remember?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 08:15:37 AM by NotBrandino »
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline pbj_mixxa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • LOLI-DANCE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2008, 08:33:22 AM »
Ok... before ANYONE says ANYTHING on the matter, I'ma just say WHAT'S DONE IS DONE!  The weekend is over, there were winners and losers, all's well and good!

Seriously, arguing on the matter's not going to solve anything.  I'ma just say it straight-up, if you guys (yes I'm talking to Brandino and Choco!) have some sort of personal issue, it doesn't involve the rest of us.  Take that to PMs or just let it go.

Lastly... is it so hard to just ignore those who hate on the game?  I ignore Chibi hating on AHF, no problem (no offense, Chibs <3).
I like pi!

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2008, 09:13:42 AM »

Lastly... is it so hard to just ignore those who hate on the game?

Yeah, but you know if I was to do the same thing what Hellmonkey or SpiritJuice is doing on DustLoop or any GGXX IRC channel and do it as much as them I would get kick banned in a fucking heartbeat and its so obvious that ignoring it isn't helping at all...its only growing. I just want to know if they hate the game so much why do they even bother with it. Seriously, how often do you see someone go on a dedicated game forum, diss their own game AND their community, fucking advertise and trying to get people to play that game, and just have fun bragging on and on about not caring for the game at all...just enjoy beating people who play it.

<sekusleep> hey, it's not like i enjoy the game melty blood
<sekusleep> i just enjoy beating people in it

Seriously, wtf is up that shit?
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline pbj_mixxa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • LOLI-DANCE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2008, 09:50:28 AM »
The fact that they have to constantly tell us how much our game sucks actually makes it look good (in my eyes at least).  If a game truly sucks, then there's no need to constantly remind the players that it sucks.

As for hellmonkey saying he hates the game but luvs beating people at it, it's one of 2 things:
1. He's in denial
2. He's just an arrogant bitch 

If people are easily swayed by people like hellmonkey and spirit juice, then they shouldn't be playing the game.  Keep in mind that the only argument they've ever come up with for hating on MB is 2A (or my favorite spirit juice comment of "only 3 buttons"... to this day, I still can't stop laughing at that!).  Also, this whole "otaku" bullshit is just something GG players were once labeled as and are now passing onto MB... that's all.
I like pi!

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »
Alright alright. This shit has gone on long enough. Apparently Brandino has a different outlook of the community than most of you. So you must hear him and me out before you call him out on these things.

This game needs hype. Real talk. If you were at NEC and FR, this is the type of exposure we need. As you all can see Brandino is trying his best to hype up this game (to some of you that's unnecessary) even though his may end up coming off as irrational and borderline douche. Check this out: Brandino is like an X-Factor to this community. He's being stepped on for just trying to hype up a game that he likes and not trying to fuck up MB from the inside out.

I will agree that this talk from FR has gotta stop. Brandino won the tournament ($280) and Choco won the MM ($100). You sons of bitches keep it like that. Judge on your own accord but dont come in the thread starting more shit about FR. Its ludicrous and down right childish. ITS OVER BITCHES GOT IT?? We can run shit back and re-up all we want I dont care, but stfu about who gets more props at FR. Both of these gentlemen did an excellent job and are guaranteed as 2 of the best in this country. Brandino = Choco unless proven otherwise at ANOTHER tournament OK??

In all sincerity, the game needs to be hype. All this random bickering needs to quit. If you can hear Brandino out on this, please give this nigga a chance. He's a decent guy irl and you all should at least try to hear him out as related to hype.

Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2008, 10:28:02 AM »
You'd better be ready to show me that $100 in cash before the match. I'm not playing any broke-ass fools who think they can win.  :blah:

Free Money

Free Money

Free Money

Free Money

Free Money

Unless you've gotten better from NEC8, I KNOW I'm getting that $100 and if not win final round atleast make top 5.  :blah:

And call me cocky/arrogant if you want, but all I'm trying to do is hype this shit up anyway I can. If I win I win. If I lose I'll man up and give your money. I'm not the type to talk big and flake out.

Now look at my second sentence: "And call me cocky/arrogant if you want, but all I'm trying to do is hype this shit up anyway I can." Now how some of you people get me as disrespectful...I have no idea. I even made that post BEFORE choco came up with condition I had to play on stick and what did I do...I man'd up, took up stick, lost, payed up. I don't see whats so disrespectful about that? You can also read more of my post BEFORE that and see if its trying to HYPE the game up or just being disrespectful. You be the judge.

Now I see this game having CRAPLOADS of hype potential and people who went to NEC AND FR can see the same thing. Now before I even made that MM with Choco I'll be honest...FRXI was fucking dead for Melty. The thread was dead, the hype was dead, no one was even caring about FRXI. Now when top 4 was being shown on the big screen I'll tell you how many people was watching...THE WHOLE FUCKING BALLROOM. Not just Melty people, EVERYONE from w/e community they were from: Marvel, GG, 3S, CvS2, SnK, Smash, hell even fucking Dark Prince was going goo-goo eye over Melty. Nigga looked like he couldn't take his eyes off of it. So we can't say Melty isn't getting any attention because thats bullshit. I really don't see why some of the people here just keep saying "Melty Sucks" "We don't need to hype our game up. Why should we? We're only a bunch of Otaku Weeaboo Faggots." No...thats not true.  "No one cares about Melty?" To hell no one cares about Melty. If I didn't care about Melty I wouldn't even consider going to tournaments. Hell Melty was the ONLY 2-D fighter that got me into fighting games in general. So I really don't see why all this bullshit is going on over a MM...who's original purpose was to HYPE this game up. Not to disrespect anyone, but to hype it. If people are really afraid to hype this game up because of the whole "people who play it are weeaboos" then wtf am I really doing wasting my time trying to earn respect from you guys when you guys can't even respect your own game. Fuck that.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:29:44 AM by NotBrandino »

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2008, 11:31:09 AM »
Brandino, I would love to see the thought process where a FT2 set is more significant than a FT10 set.

Do you honestly believe that if you ran that tournament set back against Choco and jiyuna 100 times, you would win more than 50 times? When you can convince everyone else of that, that is when you will get your respect. If you don't care about that... well, you do, otherwise you would not be putting up these walls of text.

Also, people are just fucking sick of you perpetually painting yourself as the victim. You're seriously doing it wrong here; Choco is a far bigger douchefag and yet he's getting far less crap. I would start by not getting trolled so hard by Hellmonkey. The fact that you are taking the bait so hard is almost sad. It's the Internet! Do you really think people are ever going to say anything positive about anything, ever?

And in regards to the point about FR hype, you have no idea what was originally surrounding the circumstances behind that tournament. If you know how the staff and the other players were treating the game, you would have been unhype as fuck too. The only reason that there even was a MB tournament at FRXI is what happened at NEC. (Which tangentially proves your point, heh.)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 11:33:19 AM by D:ipstick »
Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
Shinobi/Choco: VIDS AND REPLAY PLZZZZ  :prinny:
NETPLAY

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2008, 05:06:36 PM »
If you want to bring hype to the community, bet on a match in the tournament. Realistically speaking noone in this community outside of four people (Zar, Spooky, Arlieth, and perhaps Psylocke) should be bothering with money matches or trying to hype up shit with money matches. That entire MM was full of dropped BnB's, botched iad's, 2'as, and just overall sloppy play. If you didn't realize it, the only people actually watching the MM where the curious smash players, because you two decided to hold it in the same room their tournament was being run in. Like I said, noone knew the results until half an hour after it was finished.

You know what's real hype? EC vs WC. That's major growth potential there. Now we can actually do that. Hell, Zar vs Spooky. Arlieth vs Nerina. Where you know either side isn't going to be dropping shit, and where the level of play will be high. Lord if Spooky had shown up to FRXI this weekend you wouldn't believe the amount of rape he would have done. That shit would be welcome on the big screen as a showcase to people watching.

So stop worrying about the community. We're not going anywhere but up. You got your second win, Choco got his money, big shit. Just stop trying to push MM's like they're actually worth anything right now because they just aren't, not even close.

And who gives a shit about Sports Jews and Smellmonkey. Let them run their mouth like the rest of the folks who have been for the past half a decade, shit ain't new.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 05:09:02 PM by Master Chibi »
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Spirit Juice

• 「God of Commentary」
  • OKKUSENMAN! OKKUSENMAN!
  • Magic Circuits: 24
  • 1000% Master Sparking
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2008, 12:35:17 AM »
Choco, why not let Tare have FT5, since your the one who challenged Tare. Be a sport like Brandon did. I say the last line because of the stipulation you imposed on Brandon if he wanted to have a MM against you.

Seriously though, be a sport, sport. =)

That'd make way too much sense. This is Choco we're talking about...a guy who won't accept a MM unless its under his own condition (that example being mine) , but yet will call someone a little bitch because they want it FT5 instead of FT10(his own MM at EVO). This is also the guy that says MM>>>>tournament because you put more money down on a MM than you do tournament(Ignoring the fact that most tournaments cost $5-$10) . Well in that case I can lose every other major I go to, but MM that winner more than what the tournament itself cost or better yet his winnings (in a FT10 of course) and if I happen to win I'm better than that guy.

I really don't see what else is left to say. I won the tournament (like that matters lol) and Choco (who got 4th) won the MM so Choco>>>>>Brandino. Final Round XI: Where the losers win and the winners lose. Although I do find it funny that people who went to FRXI, who were knew I lost this MM, and who aren't part of the MB community thinks the MM was just that...a MM. To them...he just won $100. To them...I lost that $100, but won a lot more.

Now...moving on. I'll accept Hellmonkey's MM IF I happen to go to EVO, but I do wanna ask three questions: Question 1: Why do you even play this game? You make it very clear you don't like this game with the whole dissing Melty Blood/advertising Guilty Gear bullshit. You sound like a broken record with "Why play Mashy Blood? Guilty Gear is a much better game anyway." + "I play a game with real skill its called...Guilty Gear." Do you really wanna place 1st in a game that you hate so much? Sorry, but you're retarded. Question 2: Why do you (SpiritJuice) even go to these forums, go on #MBAC, and even go to WT's if all you do is fucking shit on this game AND the community 24/7? Hell you're fucking worse than Hellmonkey in the sense you don't even play the game and you call anyone that takes this game serious a otaku weeaboo faggot. (Looking at your avatar on SRK, DL, and MBread you're the last person to be calling ANYONE an otaku weeaboo faggot) And question 3: Hellmonkey, Are you gonna take BOTH GG AND MB like you FAILED to do at WTX and WTIX?

<sekusleep> but i'll practice up just for you
<sekusleep> and win wtxi

Don't dissapoint me...please. You're doing this for me remember?

Why do I do it?  Because people like you are really easy to bait. ^______________^  MB is a fun game, no doubt, but taking it so seriously (or rather the level you take it) is kind of lol.

WHY SO SERIOUS?
<kijea> Nerina
<kijea> can i play sex with you

Offline Hellmonkey

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 21, 2008, 12:44:27 AM »

Lastly... is it so hard to just ignore those who hate on the game?

Yeah, but you know if I was to do the same thing what Hellmonkey or SpiritJuice is doing on DustLoop or any GGXX IRC channel and do it as much as them I would get kick banned in a fucking heartbeat and its so obvious that ignoring it isn't helping at all...its only growing. I just want to know if they hate the game so much why do they even bother with it. Seriously, how often do you see someone go on a dedicated game forum, diss their own game AND their community, fucking advertise and trying to get people to play that game, and just have fun bragging on and on about not caring for the game at all...just enjoy beating people who play it.

<sekusleep> hey, it's not like i enjoy the game melty blood
<sekusleep> i just enjoy beating people in it

Seriously, wtf is up that shit?
I don't hate melty blood.  I just think it's ridiculous to take the game seriously.  I continue playing the game because it's fun (the same reason I don't play 3S or CvS2), but one thing that is really impossible to ignore is how low the level of play in MB is in the U.S.  Apparently making this observation means that I hate the scene or hate the game- which isn't the case at all, overall the people in the MB scene are cool people- I just think that people really need to step their shit up and beat people like me who just learn the game and know hardly anything about it.  Also, I wouldn't have started playing if GG had good online play, but since it doesn't, MB is the next best thing! :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 12:45:59 AM by Hellmonkey »

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2008, 12:53:07 AM »
Chibi gives me wayyyyyy too much credit. It's pretty hard to drop j.C, j.C, j.C.

God, this has hit epic lulz level. Tell you guys what: PLEASE come to WTXII. I will finalize the date by next week which gives you guys at least 5-6 weeks to plan in advance. And let me know if Memorial Day weekend or the week before is better. Currently, Norcal is saying that MDW is bad because of Fanime that same weekend.

And I wanna MM Zaelar FT10 so he falls asleep during the match. :prinny:
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 69
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2008, 12:56:20 AM »
That'd make way too much sense. This is Choco we're talking about...a guy who won't accept a MM unless its under his own condition (that example being mine) , but yet will call someone a little bitch because they want it FT5 instead of FT10(his own MM at EVO).

lol. Just :blah: and :blah: lololol.

I'm issuing the money match with terms. If someone wants to CHALLENGE me, they may set their own terms and issue them to me for acceptance. But if I'm fucking challenging someone, I'm making the terms, and I'm not letting some fuck named Tare, who seems to want to defend your every move, try to change them. He doesn't have the clout or the charisma for me to consider accepting a FT5. Like being all hardass on IRC makes me want to change my terms, pfft. He's a little bitch because he's a little bitch. Bring up the entire chat log, and it was nothing but complaints. The MM was to shut his mouth, but instead of shutting it, it was all "FT5 FT5 FT5". Whatever.

No need to discuss the tournament vs. MM. You lost your cool and lost 6 in a row. A better player wouldn't have gotten to 5 wins and just cracked after a couple of losses. A better player will accept his loss (I didn't play as well as you in the tourney top 4, even though your hardware error should have lost you the round), get better, and rechallenge. There is nothing else to talk about on this subject.

Offline c-nero 5[c]

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 13
  • another well-balanced masterpiece from frenchbread
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2008, 01:32:53 AM »
jesus christ you guys what the entire fuck is going on

if it's going to cause this much god damn drama why are you even running money matches at all

(ps masterchibi the real hype is in EU VS US bring yo best guys here and we'll wreck em all k thx)
<Irysa> arcana heart 3 just red ringed my 360 im not even joking
<Sabator> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
<Sabator> BBCS RED RINGED MINE
<Sabator> FUCKING ANIME GAMES MAN

Offline Jaxx

• Old Dirty Bastard on the Microphone
  • NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2008, 04:02:39 AM »
jesus christ you guys what the entire fuck is going on

if it's going to cause this much god damn drama why are you even running money matches at all

(ps masterchibi the real hype is in EU VS US bring yo best guys here and we'll wreck em all k thx)
I would like to see that because I don't believe it, you guys should join us for evo.  :blah:

We could make it for real and I'll put up $250 on the us.  ;D
Back in full FX, again.  Getting back into practice, well, that's another thing all together.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 21, 2008, 06:04:04 AM »

::)
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 21, 2008, 08:05:25 AM »
USA!! USA!! USA!!
Vid up!! http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6472929SxFpAnJS Stop bugging me.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline Arlieth Tralare

• Die Zauberwaffe
  • Zaubererkommandant
  • Magic Circuits: 123
  • POW!
    • View Profile
    • Melty Bread
« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2008, 10:18:10 AM »
I'm issuing the money match with terms. If someone wants to CHALLENGE me, they may set their own terms and issue them to me for acceptance. But if I'm fucking challenging someone, I'm making the terms, and I'm not letting some fuck named Tare, who seems to want to defend your every move, try to change them. He doesn't have the clout or the charisma for me to consider accepting a FT5.

Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa Choco you're overheating again and you're cussing more than a Scorsese flick. Cross the line again and I'll have to black-star you.

If this heats up any further I'm going to lock this thread for a day or three so this settles down. Consider this an official warning.

PS: Thanks for vids, Shinobi.  :toot:
<bellreisa> arly *has* given up 3s
<bellreisa> retired it anyways
<linalys> no he hasn't
<linalys> it lives on in crouch shield
<proxyZAR> and it will die there too lol

Offline HeartNana

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • Stealth Momo
    • View Profile
    • My Japan Blog
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2008, 10:55:03 AM »
omg my last round against Choco i dropped like, 4 combos...

woooow...
My new Japan blog  (updated weekly)- http://arcanaheartnana.blogspot.com/

Offline Twinniss

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2008, 07:01:28 PM »
sweeet, vids are up, thanks

and now to get vid in .flv format, oh boy
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 07:07:25 PM by Twinniss »
Words of a wise man
[20:13] <@bellreisa> with practice mode you can turn 10% into 100%

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=232643&p=8761841&viewfull=1#post8761841 "For Instance, Cammy's strong kick(crouch) is two frames, because it takes almost 2 seconds to do"

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2008, 08:09:35 PM »
I know I should be following my own advice, but there's a line the two of you said that really offended me, so I chose to address it.

@ Spirit Juice:
no doubt, but taking it so seriously (or rather the level you take it) is kind of lol.

@ Hellmonkey:
I just think it's ridiculous to take the game seriously.

I went to FRXI for MB. I did pretty well in tournament, and I got hella casuals with people I had been talking to online for quite a while. I gained experience playing against characters I hadn't played against before. And I had plenty damn fun doing it too.

Is that wrongful act to both of you? My goal in this game is to become a top Hisui player. Yes, I'm serious. Is that ridiculous to you two?

I mean you're free to hate the game all you want, you can join the rest of the people in line who've been bashing it since it ever came into existance five years ago. And you can say whatever you want about the level of play as well (90% of WC sucks and 90% of EC sucks, big deal). But coming from GG players, who have had to put up through some pretty ignorant shit in the past (and I was there as part of the GG scene for quite a while), I wouldn't have expected such behavior.

But hell, I can't stop either of you from feeling or doing what you want, but it's still a disappointment really.

:\
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 08:11:39 PM by Master Chibi »
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Spirit Juice

• 「God of Commentary」
  • OKKUSENMAN! OKKUSENMAN!
  • Magic Circuits: 24
  • 1000% Master Sparking
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2008, 08:25:36 PM »
I can't be angry all the time at something like you, Chibi?  :(
<kijea> Nerina
<kijea> can i play sex with you

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2008, 09:37:55 PM »
Answer my questions please.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Twinniss

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2008, 09:54:24 PM »
eh what happened to all the commentating

bah, there needs to be a rule where there needs to be original in-game soundtrack, i don't care abut character select, or before a match, or the victory sound track, but god 2 tournaments already with ignorant soundtrack. It'd be nice if i didn't have to turn off the volume and listen to something else on winamp.

unless theres a really nice soundtrack that the majority can agree on
Words of a wise man
[20:13] <@bellreisa> with practice mode you can turn 10% into 100%

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=232643&p=8761841&viewfull=1#post8761841 "For Instance, Cammy's strong kick(crouch) is two frames, because it takes almost 2 seconds to do"

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »
i agree in full

the soundtracks were awful
~*Hai! Back to Japan!