When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2  (Read 15415 times)

Offline DaiAndOh

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
Long post coming up...

Good shit everyone, but I must emphasize you report your matches when they're done. Even if you saw me watching the match, unless I had a mic in my hand and you were on the stream, chances are I wasn't paying too much attention. I can't magically tell you've won a match as I have no super powers, sorry.

I apologize for the venue suddenly turning into 7. Sp00ky had to take a cab, thus I asked for that in order to cover. Leftovers will turn into better equipment for an even better stream if you can imagine that.

Anyway results. Early shoutouts to the teams feature I didn't know about in my program.

MBAA 2v2
1: Matt Coma vs The World (Rei Matt Coma) (C-Ryougi, H-Ryougi in 2nd grand finals set / C-Satsuki) ($119.00)
2: Twister Lt Beadley (Tiwster Lt Beadley) (Nero / H-Kohaku) ($34.00)
3: Furror Lord Pantong (Furror Lord Pantong)  ( H-Roa / H-VAkiha) ($17.00)
4: General Scottie (Mynus Xaq) (F-Maids / C-WLen)
5: Min D Game Ray Lee (Min D Game Ray Lee) ?
5: Comic Z Chibi (Comic Z Chibi) (F-Miyako / H-Hisui)
7: Kirah Kamina (Kirah Kamina)
7: Spooky Nerd Josh (Spooky Josh)
9: Roku nayan Megan (Roku nayan, replaced...someone Megan)
9: JoEL MGV (Joel MGV)
9: Ray Ray Weilin (Ray Ray Welin)
9: St1ckbug Quotes (St1ckbug Quotes)
13: James Lee Naki (James Lee Naki)
13: Joshua Chris (Joshua Chris)
13: Jimmy Dai (Jimmy Dai)
13: Oi....Wad da fuck? (Zidane Duke)
17: Curry bun GRAND SLAM! (Desert Coffin and Arcsprnkles)

My Thoughts: First of all, if anyone has the characters, tell them to me. I don't know the names of most characters in this game lol. Anyway, I was really impressed with you guys. Brought out setups (one more would have been godlike and helped but this was still really good..who's complaining), got super hype for finals. And brought people, with 17 teams. Matt Coma running it back throughout losers and grand finals was amazing. I didn't know LK could lose to an American lol. No regrets adding you guys, and keeping this up, I'll def do my best to keep the game with Arcana coming out over the horizon.

BBCS 2v2

1: Zidane Biscuits (Zidane Biscuits) (HA, AR) ($119.00)
2: St1ckbug LK (St1ckbug LK) ($34.00) (LA, LI)
3: Niggawatts Lunaris (Digital Ops SKD) ($17.00) (LA, RA)
4: Mynus Xaq (Mynus Xaq) (LI, MU)
5: Shakim Karl (Shakim Karl) (LI, TA)
5: Rei Matt Coma (Rei Matt Coma) (BA, LI)
7: Lold Pana Tona Danny Scheme (Lold Pana Tona Danny Scheme)
7: Zeal Omni (Zeal Omni)
9: Josh Shine (Josh Shine)
9: Zaichiek Furok (Zaichiek Furok)
9: Zui Justin (Zui Jusitin)
9: Duke Song (Duke Song)
13: Chris Joshua (Chris Joshua)
13: Rashaad Golden (Rashaad Golden)
13: Mike Jeff (Mike Jeff)
13: Unban Sogos 3 (Chris Ray Lee)
17: Ace of Spades Trini (Ace of Spades Trini)

My Thoughts: Well you guys showed up, credit there. But a lot of them were mostly there to play other games. Perhaps that's why, there was very little hype for the finals. Shit the first rounds of Guilty had more hype. They did show up with 17 teams...but the hype, so non existent. I don't know man, if the balance patch doesn't fix it....

Fate Unlimited Singles Side tourny results (thanks Quotes. Again I apologize for giving shit about it, I just wanted to see the main games settled and ready.)
1. Marlin (Archer / Assassin)
2. Xaq (Rider)
3. Ken (Kirei)
4. Rei (Archer)
5. Quotes (Shiro)
5. Chaz (Saber)
7. Chibi
7. Duke
9. Ivole

My Thoughts: Sadly I had to go so I couldn't see it too much. So I'll just say this.
*Marlin drops combo* Nooooo Marlin Pie nooooo. Again characters, though that's more to me not seeing it and knowing who people use)

GGXXAC 2v2

1: Team Coma and Steve (Coma/Steve H) (MI/KY) ($105.00)
2: Wolfman Gerber Baby (Zidane/Mynus) (AN/IN) ($30.00)
3: Ratio 4 MarlinPie (Mr.Quotes/MarlinPie) (FA/ED) ($15.00)
4: #Trapcom (NerdJosh/Mahouko) (FA/BR)
5: Team Sabrina (XAQ/A3Religion) (DI/JO)
5: Motherfucker Goddamn! (Tinshi/Biscuits) (MA/ED)
7: Riltalk (St1ckBuG/Ril)
7: Mahou Robo Slyarer-Chan (Mindgame/Furok)
9: No Alzarath (Alzarath/Greek)
9: BKFree (MGV/BKLee)
9: Dave Squared (Jesse/Dave)
9: U Mad (DommieJ/Ian)
13: Jack Bro (Chris/James)
13: KillerKablisk (KillerWatt/Karl Kablisk, replaced by Dandystepper.)
13: One fucking pissed off TO..And Duke (DaiAndOh/Duke)

My Thoughts: It's Guilty. It's the best there is, the best there was, and at this rate, the best there ever will be. Double KOs. Upsets. (Marlin 3rd?). More Matt Coma heroics. 3 Joshs, 3 Daves. But sadly, only 15 teams...a lot for Guilty...yes...but I want more. Well I know certain locals didn't come out....Oh well. The hype was enough to murder BBCS for 5 weeks in a row, so I can excuse a lesser turnout.

Shoutouts:

First of course to Gamepad for being nothing but a great help. An international babysitting center if I ever saw one between your kids with Ahmaad's :P.

And of equal if not greater importance to Sp00ky for providing a great stream, a raffle giveaway of a BBCS TE stick, TO assistance, and as one streamer put it, looking actually happy now that he played MB. Stay godlike, hope to see you at the next for sure.

Those who bought me food or drinks in some fashion: I may have collapsed that day if not for you. My appreciation cannot be expressed with words...

Those who yelled out matches or assisted in other ways. Oh man did I need those match yellers though. I still don't have a voice.

With my biggest obligations out of the way, next I should sort by state to give a sembalance of organization..

NY:
NerdJosh: Continuing the TeamSp00ky love, Nerdjosh coming through, playing all 3 games...and not touching the SSFIV setup in the corner (don't ask.....I'll tell ya a bit later lol). Some great matches in Guilty, you can still play man. Thanks for PMing fate results, let's play more Guilty!

Min: Thanks for your (though easily distracted ^_^) assistance and support. Let's force you to play Guilty!....after some NBA Jam though.

Quotes: Thanks for support, as well as the Fate tourny, I really do appreciate it. Nice Faust as well, surprised me cause I never saw you play!

Mahouko: Yo, getting better and better. Remember when we used to go even? Now you're perfecting me. And he gets in character, and does with a children's cash register toy. How the fuck does he do it?

Zidane: Yo new mod taking first instead of fixing his board....maybe I should ignore my board...wait I didn't even play BB today. Brought the hype in Guilty, good shit as usual.

Mynus: Wow, you played GODLIKE in Guilty. Marlin...3rd place...I still can't believe it. Good shit on commentary too.

Xaqshinor: Thanks for your support, close Guilty matches. Can't wait to see the Platinum trolling. And one of the few Melty related shoutouts (mostly cause I dunno that game so well), White Len is still sexy. Best 66 in any fighting game ever.

A3: You had Pippen. You needed Kerr  (don't kill me Xaq lol). Amazing job against Marlin though. Nice seeing your kid as well.

Biscuits: You and your girl are big helps as always. Eddie is an evil motherfucker.

Tinshi: Thanks for support and hype. Wish I saw you on commentary though. Let's play sometime, you're not that far from me.

Alzarath: This nigga...I'm not showing up...comes early (for GG), WTF. Go get bodied by Biscuits in a neck match or something. Shoutouts to double kos.

Greek: Good shit coming through. Wish we played some more, I was dropping combos on that TV though...thank god that wasn't tourny, not that I did much better).

MGV: Your support is always welcome. As good as Litchi as anyone, and a May that May's pretty well damn. Thanks for being the go to for Karl Kablisk Kontact Kombat.

BKLee: I can forgive the lateness when you enter BB. Didn't get to see you play though .

Killerwatt: Good shit for coming through, the Johnny love is too much. I will drag your crew with my bare hands next time.

Duke: Thanks for the teaming, sucks we didn't do better. I need to play people more. Keep up being godlike at 6 or so different games.

Karl Kablisk: Karl style Tao, 5th place in BB pretty good yo. Sucks you had to leave early.

Zaicheck: Thanks for your support. Sorry I had to cancel the team, I'm just hear to run things and fill up spots..unless it's for Guilty.

SKD: 3rd place man. Some near upsets, give it a bit and you'll probably be a top EC player at this point if not already!

Zui: Yo you exist! Nice, thanks for coming through. I appreciate your eagerness to play your matches.

Omni: Godlike Makoto, even if I don't understand combo choice, I don't play the character beyond 3 combos lol. More EC mods rep.

Squared: Thanks for the support. New blood is always welcome.

Dave: Good shit coming through. Yelling support is appreciated always!

MB crew: Hype all the way. Good shit for the numbers at first tourny.

Booty Clappa: Thanks for your support. Yeah I need a freakin mic or megaphone. You got the biggest balls of anyone there for setting up SSFIV lol.

NJ:
Marlin: Thanks for coming through. I'm sure you can take first next time in Guilty. Good to see you can still wreck at Fate against Americans. Stop making Eddie 6HS look so good.

Doomie: Sucks we never got the candy match in. But I owe you one.

St1ckbug: Thanks for the support and name. Your console is indeed godlike.

LK: Good shit showing up, godlike Melty commentary, giving advice mid match.

RiL: Your Milla was so fucking intense. Never seen that kind of damage even in Jap vids. (please note that the team names of RiL do not necessarily support the views of Dustloop TO's and Mods :P)

MD:
Steve H: Wow, so nice and humble I was taken aback. Too godlike at GG, so solid compared to the million other Ky's I've played against, then breaks out the random 5d or Greed Saver and you're too wtf to block. Great meeting you.

Matt fucking Coma: Can you be less godlike? I think your hype broke random things in the venue twice.

Rei: Bang boards rep. Let's play Gundam next time. Sorry I wasn't prepared Friday. Teach me Arcana if I go to NEC. Great meeting you.

Everyone I missed: Just because I didn't formally meet you or highlight you does not mean I appreciate you less. Thank you everyone for your unyielding support. Also ANIME GAMES.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 06:33:56 PM by DaiAndOh »

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
It's actually Rokunaya, but whatever doesn't matter.

Nice tourney
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline Havoczephyr

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • ⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨
    • View Profile
For my first time ever going to a tourney it was kinda fun. Kinda makes a difference when you get the chance to play an actual person at a game XD. Also, kirah HOLY fucking hype man.
不思議の国のアリス~

Cirno: I am an air conditioner!

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 309
  • <3
    • View Profile
Characters:
1: Matt Coma vs The World (Rei Matt Coma) (C-Ryougi, H-Ryougi in 2nd grand finals set / C-Satsuki)
2: Twister Lt Beadley (Tiwster Lt Beadley) (Nero / H-Kohaku)
3: Furror Lord Pantong (Furror Lord Pantong) (??? / H-VAkiha)
4: General Scottie (Mynus Xaq) (F-Maids / C-WLen)
5: Min D Game Ray Lee (Min D Game Ray Lee) (Don't remember / ???)
5: Comic Z Chibi (Comic Z Chibi) (F-Miyako / H-Hisui)
7: Kirah Kamina (Kirah Kamina) (H-Aoko / F-Kouma)
7: Spooky Nerd Josh (Spooky Josh) (H-VSion / H-Nero)
9: Roku nayan Megan (Roku nayan, replaced...someone Megan) (C-Nanaya / ???)
9: JoEL MGV (Joel MGV) (??? / ???)
9: Ray Ray Weilin (Ray Ray Welin) (??? / ???)
9: St1ckbug Quotes (St1ckbug Quotes) (C-Miyako / H-Ryougi)
13: James Lee Naki (James Lee Naki) (??? / ???)
13: Joshua Chris (Joshua Chris) (??? / ???)
13: Jimmy Dai (Jimmy Dai) (??? / ???)
13: Oi....Wad da fuck? (Zidane Duke)(??? / ???)
17: Curry bun GRAND SLAM! (Desert Coffin and Arcsprnkles)(??? / ???)

Shoutouts later.
<@sibladeko> lack of close buttons is poverty
<@sibladeko> means the police can't use secret elevator codes to save us
<Darcius> poor people not worth savin
<@SilentShinobi> the double down is the black man's lethal kryptonite

Offline DaiAndOh

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
It's actually Rokunaya, but whatever doesn't matter.

Nice tourney

Sorry about that.  Didn't have your name written down for obvious reasons.  Glad you got to play.

Thanks for the characters Rei, now get me that thread if ya don't mind ^_^.

Offline Van_Artic

• Vigilant White
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Haters Gonna Hate
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
shoutouts for GODLY streaming
shoutouts for girls playing and being free
shoutouts to Chibi not gettin 9th
<Zelretch> i would pay for a Kouma bedsheet
<Zelretch> seriously i wouldnt mind sleeping with PURE MASCULINITY

<ehrik> does ckouma have any hype combos <setrajonas> 2aaa <ehrik> damn that combo <ehrik> is too hard <ehrik> do you have anything easier

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • <3
    • View Profile
shoutouts for GODLY streaming
shoutouts for girls playing and being free
shoutouts to Chibi not gettin 9th

5th in teams. Still 9th

edit: FUC characters

1. Marlin (Archer / Assassin)
2. Xaq (Rider)
3. Ken (Kirei)
4. Rei (Archer)
5. Quotes (Shiro)
5. Chaz (Saber)
7. Chibi (Dark Sakura)
7. Duke (?)
9. Ivole (Shiro)

Now Chibi got over 9th in this tournament!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 04:15:00 PM by Rei »

Offline Shiki

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Happy Birthday.
    • View Profile
Good shit to everyone that showed up.

Kinda sad that I didn't have a partner to team up with any of the events but hopefully next time for sure.

I got some footage from the event but not much due to all the hype so that will be going up.

Shout-outs later.

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
Great tournament everyone! Shoutouts later

My partner, Furok, played H-Roa
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline someAzNdude

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • need dat fix D:
    • View Profile
Duke played Kirei

Great tourney, I got hella mind fucked when xaq/chaz told me about the FUC tourney as soon as I got there, I was like OMFG@#$%#$^sfgE%^$6u75u%^4rerg!@$ HYPE

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • <3
    • View Profile
Duke played Kirei

Great tourney, I got hella mind fucked when xaq/chaz told me about the FUC tourney as soon as I got there, I was like OMFG@#$%#$^sfgE%^$6u75u%^4rerg!@$ HYPE

^This was my reaction when we were discussing the possibility of a FUC tourney

Offline Kamina

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • I'm awake! I'm wide awake!
    • View Profile
Good play and good games to everyone that came out to this, we got nice numbers, chibi still got 9th, the hype train kept on rolling, and all is right with the world! All that blown up hype with Rei and co. didn't blow up my voice but I had a pretty mean headache afterwards! Till next time, same fight, same stage!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 07:58:33 PM by Kamina »

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
Holy shit this tournament sounded fucking awesome

;___; why of all weeks did I not go
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • <3
    • View Profile
Good play and good games to everyone that came out to this, we got nice numbers, chibi still got 9th, the hype train kept on rolling, and all is right with the world! All that blown up hype with Rei and co. didn't blow up my voice but I had a pretty mean headache afterwards! Till next time, same fight, same stage!

Lucky you, my voice ran away.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
I was really surprised at how well I did, but perhaps everyone is still rusty and all that.

I would sincerely love to play Coma again, I already have specific stuff I'd love to test out, and it was a blast playing him.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Raoh Punches Faces

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Kinnikubuster Bathroom Blow Up
    • View Profile
had lots of fun ggs to all.. and fuck my character im done with her!   im glad to see more girls playing i want them to get powerd up and make everyone salty.

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • <3
    • View Profile
had lots of fun ggs to all.. and fuck my character im done with her!   im glad to see more girls playing i want them to get powerd up and make everyone salty.
Who'd you play again?

Offline DaiAndOh

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
I play day 1 no practice since F-Ren get at me.  At first I was wondering why this character isn't good/used.  Then I saw Sp00ky's and Jiyuna's chars.   :psyduck:

F:UC probably won't ever be more than side tourny though.  I can only realistically run 2 games on one console.  GG is likely to get booted as I am to have a voice next day.  MB brought the hype and numbers I don't think Fate can get though.

I even thought about doing this weekly with games like Fate and Vampire being added in to the rotation.  But then I would probably need income.  And an extra day of the week.  And a megaphone built into my vocal chords.

Offline Raoh Punches Faces

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Kinnikubuster Bathroom Blow Up
    • View Profile
Who'd you play again?

h-sion

Offline Kirah

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • {Secret Society Chancellor }
    • View Profile
That tourney was awesome helped me remember how much I missed going to tournaments, been hermitting for the past few months glad to see my training paid off. Even though we lost the first match, got there late and only had 1 casual, but we're going in there early next time to get those casuals in and warm up! Either way was still proud of Kamina and I's performance so here's to the next tourney and now shoutouts. :teach:

First off!

Stickbug: Great shit man! that tourney was so hype, you were hype that Miyako going in. Seriously thanks bro, MB was dying out, but I believe that tourney gave it back some of the juice that it was missing. That experience was truly exhilirating and I hope that another one can be put into the works thanks again.  ;)

Kamina: Oy!! WHAT DA FACK!! We make a great team bro, fire and ice and all that jazz. We did satisfactory, but next time we have to bring the noise, we have to make niggas get hype for us and break the mold Nii-san!! We can do it just put our minds to it and achieve it, i'll be holding another secret society meeting this month probably two at max so lets put our noses to the grind stone and ascend to a super saiyan beyond a super saiyan etc etc.  :P

TeamSpooky: Good shit! as always, being the number 1 streaming crew on my list. Congratulations guys on all your success and hope you'll achieve more and more which I know you will.

Spooky: Whaddap nicca!! Glad to see you playing again, unleashing that beast Hvsion. She's up to her old tricks again I see, I hope yo see you back in full effect for NECXI. Even though I know you got the stream to worry about, but show them the godfather of melty can still bust-a-move.  :prinny:

NerdJosh: Glad to see you playing also with that badass Ibuki shirt. I might of been enticed to buy it off your back if it were Makoto or Juri lol. It was good shit seeing you again even though you dissappeared for quite a bit lol.

Mchibi: GOOD SHITTT!! Nucca!! Goin' in on foos (See I'm also well versed in the ebonic arts  :teach:) Seriously, you did awesome bro and don't worry next time The Society is together i'll call you up. Also don't doubt yourself so much it's not a good look, you're too jolly to be emo. Yeah I said jolly big whoop want to fight about it!  :P

Xaq and Chaz: Oy!! WHAT DA FACK!! Yo going in on every game there. Though you're truly are an inspiration we share similar tastes in character types, i'll be picking your brain/collab for Mu-12 strats. As for Chaz, good shit, and great battle bro. We both fought our hardest, that's why i'm not salty for my loss, i'll hold that L to my chest and come back stronger, those FMaids are sick!! and overall just scarey. Good shit bro, and I hope to meet you in combat again.

LPT: It was great see you again and the two red hair goddesses meeting in the heat of feudal combat, I really have to learn that match. I've been pondering hard on it and I think I might of arrived to a conclusion on how to actually deal with her. We'll see though, i'll be coming down one of these weekends in november so i'll soon have a better chance to experience it.

Furror(Sp?): I love your H-Roa, and your Jazz hands Hiero was a treat to see. I love seeing characters that are never usually in effect to be used so well. You were going in lol, i'm definitely going to have to look out for that in future tournies. I'm glad to see you again and i'll be seeing you guys real soon.

Mindgam3: It was great seeing you again, your Mech Hisui greatly improved and i'm glad to see you've stuck with it. I'll becoming to you for Mech experience I needs it. Just keep putting one foot infront of the other, unfortunately I really didn't get a chance to watch you too much but when I did it was surely a treat.

GenericSuperhero: Hmm, that was my first time fighting you in that single casual lol, but it was a new experience. I haven't had much time to fight Nero so it was still a bit new to me, but it was definitely fun. I hope we can play more in the future so I can build up that experience and continue to level up.

LordKnight: Good shit as always the HKoha deadly and fearsome, I wish I would of gotten some casuals against you as well, but it seems like all of us got there late so we didn't get much of a chance to warm up to our maximums. I need to level up and learn that match up as well. It was great seeing you again and be seeing you at the next tourney.

someAZNdude: Where in the fuck!! have you been!! Lol, but seriously i'm down for the VP tourney even though i'll probably get bodied since my concentration is all on one game until after NECXI. It was great seeing you again i'm going to have to dust off my Luna and go in on VP in my spare time which is virtually none lol, but i'll try. XD

Megan: F-Maids kickin' up! Glad to see you're still playing we need more females playing the game and awesome costume lol. You're doing a lot better then most other females who claim to want to learn, but don't do what is necessary. Keep fighting!!

To all other females who I don't know who were in the tourney: Good shit!! Keep the fight, show the guys this isn't just for guys. Hope to see all of you at the next tourney.  :)

Offline RIL

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
For my first mb tourney I had a good experience. I hope I can bring myself up to pace at NEC
GG: Millia
BBCS:Litchi, Ragna
MBAA:H-Vakiha, F-maids, C-Kohaku

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
Shoutouts:

Mindgam3: Thanks for driving! I'm very proud of your Mech performance today, and I look forward to seeing you improve more. CT represent!
Dr. OnBlast: Happy Birthday!! That fortune cookie was sooooo right
Danny: Thanks for carrying me in BB haha. We'll find a way around Litchi soon enough! (She's not in AH3)
Furok: Stay gdlk. You are betting candy on all of your matches from now on.
Kamina: You got dunked, son. GGs in tourney and in casuals!
Kirah: Hype Aoko! Great seeing you again, and I look forward to your trip down to CT in the near future! GGs
RIL: GGs man. Keep up that VAkiha practice and you'll be up to par in no time.
Generic: GGs, nice seeing you again. Runback MM @ NEC!?
Matt Coma: Congrats on taking 1st. Though we didn't get our set this time, there are many to come at NEC. Stay gdlk
Rei: Dayumm you've improved quite a bit. I look forward to running it back at NEC
Chibi: GGs in casuals. Even if you haven't been practicing, you were doing better than ever
Spooky: GGs in pre-tourney casuals, we got the hype started! Really fun playing you again, and thanks a lot for streaming!
NerdJosh: GGs! We need to play more than 1 set per tourney! Any time you want to come play in CT, you're welcome.
Chaz/XAQ: Nice seeing you guys and talking to you again! (Even if we didn't play)
All the new Melty heads: Nice meeting you all! I hope to see you all at NEC!
Everyone else I played: GGs

<justzar> great anime <3

Offline Mindgam3

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Melty Bread shoutouts:

Kirah: I'm planning something very soon, so please take us up on our hospitality and make the trip up. You're too much of a good influence.
Chibi: I know Koha-Mech isn't your best character...So, we definitely need to get some casuals in next time!
Spooky: Thanks for teaching me that I don't know how to block. Thanks again for the stream!
Rokunaya: That was the absolutely closest money match I've ever had. For the record, I did not decide to MM you because I thought that you were free or I hated you, it's just that you said some hurtful things which held more of an impact than you realized. Some things are just better left unsaid, and nobody likes an internet tough guy. Thanks for the games, and I look forward to seeing you improve for NEC.

And to all the other Melty players, let's keep supporting this game! It's too good and powerful!
"I am a robot, what is love?" ~beep boop beep~

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 59
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
ggs to everyone I played, really fucking impressed with the turnout, shoutouts to Dai for running things and teaming with me, good shit to chocolate birthday cake maiden for helping me in a desperate (i.e. hungry and poor) time in my life, and to RIL for the victory roar of the decade lmao. Glad to see a ton of people travelling for this shit and that players still care!

also thanks to the police officers who woke me up from my very comfortable slumber on the floor of Penn Station at 5 am, FUCK YOU, I was having a very pleasant dream

you said some hurtful things which held more of an impact than you realized. Some things are just better left unsaid, and nobody likes an internet tough guy
shit just got real
a maiden's pure heart is a budding flower