hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Final Round XIV -- March 11th - 13th 201 -- Atlanta, GA  (Read 33873 times)

Offline Jaxx

• Old Dirty Bastard on the Microphone
  • NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
Re: Final Round XIV -- March 11th - 13th 201 -- Atlanta, GA
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2011, 12:15:11 AM »
Larry I actually tried to get the reserve rate, I couldn't on the website, I'll have to call the hotel in the morning.  Btw Brandon I have the hotel from thursday till monday I believe.
Back in full FX, again.  Getting back into practice, well, that's another thing all together.

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • Respect your opponent's and respect the game!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.finalround.org
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2011, 01:09:39 PM »
Larry I actually tried to get the reserve rate, I couldn't on the website, I'll have to call the hotel in the morning.  Btw Brandon I have the hotel from thursday till monday I believe.

OK the rooms have been added to thursday and sunday and rooms are still avalible for fri and sat.  Don't delay on getting your rooms because they are going quickly due to the Final Round 14 Group Room rate($89.00) ending in 10 days on 2-14-11 and everyone is starting to secure their rooms.  This room rate is to help easy the cost of your trip to FR14.

Don't miss out on getting $30 off the hotel rooms cost per night.  The price is ($119.00) if you come to the hotel without being in the FR14 group rate.  If you call to make the reservations PLEASE CALL THE HOTEL DIRECTLY!  If you call the 1-800 number you will talk to a random person apart of a nationwide network that doesn't know anything about the Final Round group rate.  If anyone reserved a room over the phone before today they need to PM me asap.  There's a chance you didn't recieve the Final Round 14 group rate of ($89.00 per night).  I can get that resolved, but I need your personal info so they can look up your reservation and adjust your payment so you can get the FR14 group rate.

Here is the link to the Final Round page for reservations.  

http://www.finalround.org/FRXIV/location.cfm

It has the link to the Hilton reservation page in green in the middle of the page and the direct phone # of the hotel is posted on that page also.  Here's a link to the Hilton page:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/ATLAAHH-VGT-20110310/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Make sure you click on the Blue dates on the calendar for your check in and check out dates to get the FR14 group rate.  See you guys in 34 days!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 01:13:23 PM by ShinBlanka »
Final Round "A Tradition in The FGC"

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2011, 08:35:01 PM »
I'm getting my room no later than the end of next week.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2011, 12:13:11 PM »
I'm getting my room no later than the end of next week.

NP sir.  The rooms are starting to go fast now that people see the $30 difference from the FR14 rate to the regular room rate.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2011, 12:55:54 PM »
Lol looks like a repeat of last year.

If there's enough people who absolutely needs a room I'll get one myself just for whoever have nowhere to sleep.

orz I may just end up getting two again this year :gonk:
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Jaxx

• NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »
Well looks like my room situation has been sured up, with the FR group rate.  I have the room from Thursday thru Monday
Back in full FX, again.  Getting back into practice, well, that's another thing all together.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2011, 07:49:01 AM »
Well looks like my room situation has been sured up, with the FR group rate.  I have the room from Thursday thru Monday

Tight. I'll be looking out for you on Thursday.

Still considering getting a room for the other poverty players. PM ME IF YOU NEED A ROOM ASAP!
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2011, 08:21:53 AM »

Still considering getting a room for the other poverty players. PM ME IF YOU NEED A ROOM ASAP!
6 days until the fr14 room rate is gone!  There's only 30 days UNTIL FR14!  HYPE!  Also I want to be on this podcast/radioshow for MB community!

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2011, 10:28:48 AM »
Already got the room, just literally counting the days down.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Jaxx

• NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2011, 11:36:17 AM »
cant wait to be back in the south.  ;D

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »

6 days until the fr14 room rate is gone!  There's only 30 days UNTIL FR14!  HYPE!  Also I want to be on this podcast/radioshow for MB community!

Breadcast I'm assuming. Since Shinobi already talked to you about being on the Donjon network.

Offline Tone

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • ain't no god in the sky, it's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2011, 10:20:44 AM »
my room situation's all sorted out, just gotta buy tickets once i get paid.

gonna go practice throwing chairs while waiting for the week of FR
da  only mb player in north bay, get hype!

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2011, 12:24:38 PM »
gonna go practice throwing chairs while waiting for the week of FR

Fucking do it, and if you need help, take lessons from Brandino  :laffo: :laffo:
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2011, 01:35:19 PM »

Breadcast I'm assuming. Since Shinobi already talked to you about being on the Donjon network.

I'l do Both

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2011, 05:31:19 AM »
Got the rooms reserved from Thurs-Sun and it's $405 so I'm only asking for $30 (same price I asked for at NEC) so if you need a room, get at me.

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2011, 09:06:30 AM »
Got the rooms reserved from Thurs-Sun and it's $405 so I'm only asking for $30 (same price I asked for at NEC) so if you need a room, get at me.
If you haven't gotten your rooms at the event yet tomorrow is the last day to get the FR14 group rate of $89 per night.  The hotel rate is normally $119 per night.    We are at 90% rooms sold.  You must call the hotel directly (404) 767-9000 to reserve a room because the availabilty of rooms each night is very limited now!  Make sure you state you are attending Final Round to get the room rate.  Also the online registration will end at the end of thise month.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2011, 01:45:17 PM »

Reposting in case anyone missed it.

It's also first come first serve and it's up to 6 people MAX. NVM Just talk to me personally if you need a room. Be sure to pay...or else!  :V

People who are interested:
NightVoomer
TestamentLOL
xSamuraix
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 02:37:21 PM by Brandino »

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »
To everyone that got rooms at the event hotel for FR14.  We are SOLD OUT of rooms as of today.  I had a couple of emails asking if we could get more rooms added to our group and the hotel added 10 more rooms to our group rate of $89 per night.  The regular rate is $119 per night.  I don't know if I can get anymore rooms added after this.  The phone # is 404-767-9000.  Also don't miss out on saving $10 on your entry badge by paying online.  Online pre pay will be closed in 13 days!

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2011, 03:07:36 PM »
Sorry guys it seems like I can't actually go to this afterall. I thought I'd be able to, but this would be a big financial strain on my wallet that I probably won't be able to recuperate from for a long-ass while, as well as some other factors like school and all.

You all have my moral support, I'm sorry I couldn't make it  :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2011, 06:34:12 AM »
Sorry guys it seems like I can't actually go to this afterall. I thought I'd be able to, but this would be a big financial strain on my wallet that I probably won't be able to recuperate from for a long-ass while, as well as some other factors like school and all.

You all have my moral support, I'm sorry I couldn't make it  :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

:-[
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Saikyo Joe

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2011, 11:11:55 PM »
Looks like I'm going this year. Due to me not playing Melty on a regular basis and entering BlazBlue and Arcana Heart, and possibly SFIV I dunno if I'll enter Melty or Guilty Gear but I'll be looking for casuals though.
Ries and Sion yuri pr0nz

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2011, 09:42:27 AM »
Is there going to be any action happening Thrusday night? I get off of work at 7:00 PM that day & would love to get some casuals in with folks.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2011, 05:29:45 AM »
I'll be there on Thursday along with Brandino and them. So yea, they'll be sure to put up room numbers when we get 'em.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2011, 07:20:27 AM »
I'll be there on Thursday along with Brandino and them. So yea, they'll be sure to put up room numbers when we get 'em.

Cool cause I've been fiending like crazy to play.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2011, 06:50:38 PM »
Guys I hate to break it to you, but I just got rocked by real life...

Real Life just owned me up 9-1 on the match-up charts as of today. As of today, I just found out that I have 3 months in my enlistment before I have to GTFO of Seymour Johnson. Basically what they're doing is cutting down our enlisted (myself) and officer core and giving us until May 31st of this year before we decide to either:

Separate with a Honorable Discharge as if we completed our term.

or

Go into the Reserves if we choose.

This rollback program mainly affects people who aren't eligible to re-enlist and years in service is also taken into consideration. Seeing as how I'm ineligible to re-enlist (as if I really wanted) and I only had 2 years 10 months since this program kicked off (if I had 3 I'd be set) they're accelerating my Date of Separation date to the end of May. How does this relate to fighting games? Well this basically turns my Final Round plans into shit since I now have to focus on my separation and moving process. If you had plans on staying in my room I'm sorry, but you're going to have to room with someone else.

Sorry guys, no FR for me this year... :'(