When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: GVN Winter Brawl 6 - Frozen Battlegrounds- Feb 18th and 19th-... (Philadelphia P  (Read 20489 times)

Offline Red Leather Jacket

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • The Sexy Bishonen Prince
    • View Profile
Red Leather Jacket: good luck:)  the mb community is famously friendly so relax.  but don't drop.

Thanks Generic ^_^ It will be able to put faces to some of the names on the site that I have been lurking on for a while (and to get some much much much much needed tournament experience).

Also are there concrete dates for teams and singles?  Are they going to be done on the same day?
I'd rather not drive to Philly and back home for both days if I don't have to. =_=
I'm a scrub but follow me anyway at:

twitter.com/OchiChernye

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
Red Leather Jacket: good luck:)  the mb community is famously friendly so relax.  but don't drop.

Thanks Generic ^_^ It will be able to put faces to some of the names on the site that I have been lurking on for a while (and to get some much much much much needed tournament experience).

Also are there concrete dates for teams and singles?  Are they going to be done on the same day?
I'd rather not drive to Philly and back home for both days if I don't have to. =_=
Teams are usually Saturday and Singles are usually Sunday.

Offline BigE

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 27
    • View Profile
    • Bigegaming
I hate to hurt feelings, but guys i have nothing to do with the parking lol lol.

And if you players want team to be the same day as singles please post here.

Hurry up and get your room discount, you have until the 15th of feb.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
So is it safe to say that singles will be on Saturday?

Because if that's the case I can be there 100%
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
lets make this tourney hype :3
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
I hate to hurt feelings, but guys i have nothing to do with the parking lol lol.

And if you players want team to be the same day as singles please post here.

Hurry up and get your room discount, you have until the 15th of feb.

If both events were on Saturday I would greatly appreciate it, I probably won't be able to come to both days the event sadly (I'll need Sunday to travel back to my college for I have class Monday morning). 

Though I would understand if the more experienced and influential members of this community would like to keep things the way they normally are <:3
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 08:17:00 AM by Red Leather Jacket »

twitter.com/OchiChernye

Offline Shakugan

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
I will sign up. Add some monies to the pot

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 59
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
I'll need Sunday to travel back to my college for I class Monday morning
what I think you meant to say is "I need to skip class Monday to recover from the awesome weekend I will be having"

correct me if I'm wrong
a maiden's pure heart is a budding flower

Offline nadakaineko

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • What Is She Chewing
    • View Profile
Hey all, just heard from PaperTigre (Aigis) about Melty Blood times for Winter Brawl.

Melty Blood Singles
Saturday, February 18th starting at 2:30PM (run concurrently with Arcana Heart 3 Singles)

Melty Blood Teams
Sunday, February 19th starting at 1:00PM (run concurrently with Arcana Heart 3 Teams)

I'm sure Tigre will make a more formal posting here soon about it but he wanted to let you guys know the times and dates ASAP.
www.youtube.com/nadakaineko | www.twitter.com/nadakaineko | http://tri4.net/nadakaineko/waifu/

[00:22] <Greats> i am always reminded of the first time my mom saw me playing ah1 w/no pants on

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
Who has a room I could stay in?
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
Looks like I'll be able to make it to singles!  :toot:
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Huzzah!  I will be able to participate in singles! :D
And if I find a place to crash I will stay for teams too ^__^

twitter.com/OchiChernye

Offline Tigre

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
I'm sure Tigre will make a more formal posting here soon about it but he wanted to let you guys know the times and dates ASAP.
I ain't posting shit.
Only thing I have to say is that the only seeding will be by region.
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
That's why it's cool.

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
Someone house me, Mindgam3 and Furok plz
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline Kirah

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • {Secret Society Chancellor }
    • View Profile
Who has got a room or wants to get a room I would like to go. ^^

Offline BigE

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 27
    • View Profile
    • Bigegaming
Front page has been updated sorry about the delay everyone.

Also there are only 6 rooms left at the sheraton four points, so please hurry up and get your rooms.

Offline karapalm

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
So I decided to post over here since there isn't a thread on homingcancel but I'll be coming up for some melty blood grind and ah3 fun.  I'm visiting some friends in philly too but I'd like to get as many games in as possible. I haven't decided about doing teams or not  :psyduck:

Offline Tigre

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
I'll fix that no thread on hc thing in a bit. let me get done school work today and it'll get done.
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
That's why it's cool.

Offline Komidol

• Magus
    • View Profile
If I may ask, I would like to request some space in a room.  I am extremely scrunched for money due to the International coordinating for Final Round (I believe soon I might be able to make a very good announcement regarding that!), and would kindly ask for any floor space to pass out on.  Before leaving for Japan I've always done my best to help provide these rooms at BIG-E events and setups, and if someone could spare me any accommodations this time, I would be extremely thankful. 

Komidol
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
whos bringing setups?
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
whos bringing setups?

I may be able to bring one  :nyoro:

twitter.com/OchiChernye

Offline Komidol

• Magus
    • View Profile
I can only bring one if I have a guaranteed room..(and if someone wants to scrounge up a pair of speakers, haha)

(Beggars can't be choosers, but preferably not crowded with the potential to spill a beer or soda all over my PC)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:43:17 AM by Komidol »

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
I can only bring one if I have a guaranteed room..(and if someone wants to scrounge up a pair of speakers, haha)

(Beggars can't be choosers, but preferably not crowded with the potential to spill a beer or soda all over my PC)

Wrap your pc in a towel (obv don't cover the fan tho) :3

Also who the fuck has rooms?

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
I need a room.  Floor space is acceptable.
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!

Wrap your pc in a towel (obv don't cover the fan tho) :3

Also who the fuck has rooms?

THIS