When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Kirah's Bash 3!! {August 27-29}  (Read 20371 times)

Offline Shiki

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Happy Birthday.
    • View Profile
Re: Kirah's Bash 3!! {August 27-29}
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »
I call the couch!

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2010, 04:06:15 PM »
I probably won't go anymore, no money left over from Deathburger + Summer jam + week o melty
Genius. :teach:

I call the couch!
I call the longest couch!
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2010, 04:38:54 PM »
I probably won't go anymore, no money left over from Deathburger + Summer jam + week o melty
Genius. :teach:

I call the couch!
I call the longest couch!

I call the fucking floor.
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2010, 12:29:27 AM »
Lol Roku's gonna regret that.  Never been to Kirah's before. 

Anyway, I'm gonna bring my hug pillow to be comfortable on the floor if you niggas don't let me get a couch.  If you don't want to see that the couch is mine  :teach:

GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2010, 06:18:54 PM »
Fucking hype shit, guys, I'm just so upset that I had to leave as early as I did and come mid-afternoon that I did... Really upset about that.

I don't wanna get cocky or anything, but I think I did mad good considering my circumstances; first liveplay, never practiced MBAA, and using MBAC tactics. You guys were all insane fun, and I will definitely go again if I ever get the chance. I think I can get beast at this game, bro.

Also, you got fucking bodied, Kamina. STAY SALTY! OVERHEADS DON'T WORK ON THIS SHIT! BLOCKING OVERHEADS I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN BEFORE BY REACTION!!!!

I DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be wristing in the corner about how I missed out on this for so long and how I stayed there for such a short time.. :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo:

P.S.: Oh, I'll create a thread for that Poverty runner game you that guys liked seeing my brother play so much. Look forward to that.

P.S.S: Shiki, you gotta put up that video of that discussion we had when you get the time. Epic.

P.S.S.S.: Yes, I know I'm not that great of a player yet, so do realize that I'm mainly kidding around, though I do honestly think I'll get good fast when I start to adapt to MBAA, if that wasn't clear yet.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:52:37 PM by Rokunaya »

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 59
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2010, 10:21:21 PM »

Anyway, I'm gonna bring my hug pillow to be comfortable on the floor if you niggas don't let me get a couch.  If you don't want to see that the couch is mine  :teach:

your granddaughter aint got nothing on this shit

stay free komidol
a maiden's pure heart is a budding flower

Offline riceman789

• $400 Man
  • Magic Circuits: 408
  • Let's go, get hype!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »

stay free komidol

lol, dang its like that??
H-Vsion
"UNBARACKABLE" - LordKnight
F#$% him up like a nestle crunch!! - HyperHal
I got that IYO feeling!! - Jiyuna I'm Going IN!! - Jiyuna

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2010, 11:11:43 PM »
Man I feel a need to make some sort of edit out of that video.  Anime edition. 

Also glad you enjoyed yourself Roku but Kamina is scores and leagues ahead of you.  It's good to get motivated to play, but show some respect to your elders.  Though I guess this experience is a nice wakeup call for you Kamina to get back to training for NECXI and stop autopiloting :teach:

Anyway I guess a result thread won't be made since we didn't really have a tournament, but good shit to everyone coming out and playing BBCS for 8 hours.  Great Melty meet. 

realtalk good fighting you everybody - especially Zar, Nighto, and Fox.  It's too much work to kill you guys  :psyduck:
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2010, 05:13:14 AM »
sorry komidol you're wrong

rokunaya never played, so OBVIOUSLY if he beats people you all suck, but when he loses, it's cause he doesn't play

get the facts straight!   :teach:
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2010, 05:34:41 AM »
rokunaya never played, so OBVIOUSLY if he beats people you all suck, but when he loses, it's cause he doesn't play

This is one of the greatest OS's in the fighting game community. Many know of it, few can ever achieve it.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2010, 07:55:40 AM »

stay free komidol
Damn...I NEED this!

Gdlk event is gdlk. GGs to everyone who blew me up/got blown up.

Kirah: top-tier hosting. Fun chilling again and theory fightan.
Fox: thanks for taking time out of your schedule to drop by and get in some games as well as dropping us poor/EC fucks off
Kamina: drinking nectar from the tree of hype all day! Thanks for coming through and chilling again. P.s. stay away from the SUNCHIPSSS
Nighto: Sucks you had to bounce early. Things got pretty heated on sunday eve! Good stuff on not being NAH. Looking forward to broke Hciel loops in your future gamepaly.
Kain: Get bodied...then get better lol. Get in more matches and definitely get in more recorded matches so you can review later or show to 'other ryougis' for critique.
Lady Miyako: Seeing more improvement each session. Just gotta stop being lame/whiny sometimes and go in harder on training and match requests. Good work grinding that training for like 5+hrs on friday. Come see me in COD, scub.  :blah:
Rokunaya: Was expecting like a super white-washed cracker lol. You're actually cool though and pretty 'enthusiastic' about the competitive scene and learning mb in general. Keep at it and gtfo of your house. Shoutouts to your folks for not burning crosses over this.
Shiki: You wont fool me with your fake-fake poker face! also, fuck F-seifuku lol
Komidol: Back to the drawing board. So much to learn regarding matchups in this game. Props to you for watching less anime than me the entire wknd. Also, I will NEVER anime-match you...too risky.

Bullshit > FG's
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 08:02:46 AM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Kamina

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • I'm awake! I'm wide awake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2010, 08:56:12 AM »
Awesome event as always guys, loads of fun and pure solid hype! ggs to everyone that came out and played. Lemme try my hand at these shoutouts:

Fox: damn man, I missed out when you came on those days! Hope you'll have some more time next time, and I actually get there early and we'll run it all back! Lookin forward to it!
Kirah: good shit man. hosting is gdlk as always, looking forward to w/e you've got planned for next time! KEEE YAAAWWWWW
Komidol: I gotta get me one of those fedoras now, good games Komi! Also thanks for the tropical punch, that thing was pretty gdlk for a dollar! I just wish "that match" of ours was on stream or recorded or something....hours of BB at an MB meet lol, too awesome and you'll never see it anywhere else.... HOUTENJIN!
Kain: Good seeing you again bro, was loads of fun, but I don't remember there being an 11 in a deck of cards.... but good job trying to pull out those mindgames lolol
Lady Miyako: lol good games, I'm still amazed at how fast you ate that food on the way to the bus, and trollin everyone with bacon and biscuits in the morning lol, but don't shutdown because of arc drive spammin, you'll learn everything eventually so just give it some time and keep on training!
Nighto: it was fun man, traveling to get there, stories over food and of course you had to get your fix of super lol, good thing you didn't have to leave before super sunday smackdown showdown and the trial of the dragon guantlet!
Rokunya: Nice meeting you for the first time iRL , you and your brother are cool guys and glad you enjoyed a taste of the hype that EC can bring! lol you can say w/e you want about my performance but remember you'll only get blown up harder for it all later on lol, but good games anyway, I wanna fight you some more, so remember to train when you can!
Shiki: awesome matches of BB, that jb is da gawd! Lets be sure to keep fighting lots more to step our games up! Hope those vids get uploaded soon too, get on that!
Zar: last but not least, a good games to zar! Still beastin on everyone in the melty setup with mech and with that awesome yomi and baiting in bullshit! Glad ya came out again man, keep on beastin and keep on reppin dat Arizona MANGO!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 08:57:51 AM by Kamina »

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2010, 01:05:17 PM »

This is one of the greatest OS's in the fighting game community. Many know of it, few can ever achieve it.

Did I master a incredibly awesome art without even trying? ...cool.  :V
But I will get better and get familiar with this game, so this excuse of mine will soon die out. Though it is very lulzy for now, hahaha.

Fox: GOD DAMN WHY DID YOU LEAVE SO EARLY? I WANTED TO PLAY YOUUU. But you seem like a pretty cool and knowledgeable guy about the game-- you don't get that insanely hype, but you seemed fun and good to chill with, bro. I'll definitely see you around and play you later, man! We're both in a similar boat with our parents, so trust me when I say I feel your pain. Just fight through it anyways with me, man; we can do it!
Kirah: You're alot cooler looking than I expected you to be! Sorry about having to lie about you being white and having to do all this crazy shit and stress people out just to be able to stay over there, but you understood my circumstances and worked with me on that... I seriously appreciate that man, and I hope that we can hang out in the future! I feel that you'll always be that guy I can rely on in the future for shit like this, so I hope it doesn't bother ya, 'cuz I'm being mad respectful about it. Thanks again, and let's play again for a longer period of time when I get better--- you'll learn that Nanaya matchup in due time, it's not too hard. If you need to learn it better as well, ask Zar; he's played Jiyuna, so I think he knows ALL about it.
Lady Miyako: This is props to being better looking that I expected you to be! I expected some stereotypical crazy black chick that was gonna get on my case all the fucking time, but you were actually semi cool. Keep working at the combos, and remember that Zar and I are not your toys. You'll break a record if you're the first chick to go to a melty tourney, so DO IT, GIRL!
Shiki: Hahaha, I noticed I might've said some disrespectful shit to you as we were playing, but please don't take it like that; I just didn't know how to word myself. You were new to the stick, so I guess that's why I fought you decently, but aside from that I could tell you were better than me. Remember to upload that epic conversation we had in the kitchen, okay? That shit will be epic! Also, I must say Shiki... Do you ever change facial expressions? The entire time we played and talked, you had the same straight face the entire time. Were you that sleepy, or was I that boring?   :psyduck:
Kain: For only having played like 2 months, I think you're doing very well. Keep at it, and next time you'll body me instead! You seem very chill and fun to hang out with, and I look forward to seeing you level up with me later on!
Zar: You're alot cooler than I expected you to be in real life. You were bodying everyone, yet were still very cool, respectul, and helpful with me. I appreciate that, and I can see why you're rather revered now in this scene. When I caught wind that you're going to quit, I was really suprised--- you seem too good and you seemed to have far too much fun to quit the game, in my opinion. I don't know exactly why you are, but as a new player that barely got to know you, I already think that you shouldn't. I somehow get the feeling the scene won't be the same if you do. Play me later on, body me, and help me learn, if you don't mind. I look forward to your possible future lessons  :teach: .     ...I'm being redundant, but I really don't think you should quit. Also, sorry for not being a white cracker, Zar; I'm 100% spanish, and afaik, the second spanish person in this scene outside of Kusanagi. Me and him are gonna be reppin' this scene, and we both came from netplay! Think we'll both be gdlk? Only time will tell, right?
Komi: Outside of when you were messing around with me, you seemed like an okay guy to watch anime and shit with. I was expecting this crazy obvious weeabu otaku, so seeing that you weren't like that made me surprised, honestly. No offense.
Kamina: HYPE FUCKING SHIT. We played like 7 matches, but already we had the most hype of the entire night, I think. I think me and you will be perfect hypers for the scene, so let's unite on commentaries on the future, bro. Also sorry about how you played, but I stole 7-8 matches from you while you were like that... You'll have to take them back later, harder. I look forward to that in some awesome epic hype matches, bro. If I heard right, you're also 18, just like me, so we're both young and mad hype... I think a new generation of melty is brewing. Run that shit by me again sometime! II YO DA FUCKING NAH!

I will try to get better at this game, and will rep both NJ and the Spanish scene! Woo~! Here's to me getting the fuck out of my house finally!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 01:12:00 PM by Rokunaya »

Offline Kirah

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • {Secret Society Chancellor }
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2010, 08:45:44 AM »
First off thanks everyone for coming out and playing, but this Bash was different usually it's all business. This one was more of a bonding experience on a personal level. We felt more like family, (sorry for sounding so homo) and that really meant a lot especially that game of Bullshit omg!! The yomi that was in that room was so palpable. Now shout outs.

Zar: Thanks for coming through ever since the second one you've been at all my bashes, Also thanks for mentoring me and showing me THE WAY!! THANK YOU MASTER I'LL NEVER FORGET!! It still seems I have graduated the Zar school of hard knocks. I haven't beaten you a set yet, but that day will come soon. I've learned a lot from you, thank you.

Kain: What can I say dear brother, YOU SUCK NIGGA!! nah, i'm fuckin' with you. You're showing a lot of promise and you're really focused and determined that's really what's needed. Just keeping adding shit to your repertoire, then examining your videos and see what you've been doing right and wrong and clean it up. Before long you'll be great, and then you'll be blowing up niggas extra hard (no homo). I'll probably see you later today anyhow.

Shiki: Sup bro!! my bad for fucking up your order the next time I won't I promise and if I do you can make me watch anime or something. I really didn't see you play this weekend, but our BB matches were pretty epic, those Jin mirrors!! Also, I may give you a new nickname since you have the camcorder, something cheesy like "The Documentor". It's always a pleasure to have you here and you're always welcomed no problem.

Rokunaya: WTF!! dude you finally came out!! After months of bitching and moaning, dragging yourself through the mud and the muck of parental scrutiny you finally made it to my house. Congratulations, showing up and showing what a netplay warrior can really do!! It was a pleasure to have you and to talk to your mom, though i'm not sure how much she trusts me lol. XD Also I looked like a grumpy ass middle aged man who turns into a wolf at night, while my hair is like this, but I always look like this when i'm in the lab. XD Thanks for coming out it was a pleasure having you and  I hope you'll get more opportunities to come out.

Kamina: YOU'RE A FOOL BOY!!! Nah, but seriously it's always a pleasure having you around. Too much fucking hype!! Yo SUNDAY SHOWDOWN SMACKDOWN, lol  the title kept changing, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to face you a lot this weekend, but there will be other chances. That game of Bullshit man, those SUNCHIPS stay away from them. You had a solid face until I read your tells lol, but good shit anyway!! I have to get some UNO cards so we can determine who's the masters of the universe. You know you're always welcomed at my house.

Komidol: That fedora..that's all I can say lol, shit was hot. I'm thinking about purchasing a red wig my damn self get my Aoko wear ready for NEC!! Always a pleasure having you bro, you know you're welcomed anytime unless my girl is here then you're assed out!!

Nightroad: Nice of you to come through bro!! Damn, been wondering where you've been at, but Life > Fgs so I can understand. Also thanks for the adapter bro I really appreciate that, i've been side by side training modo Melty/BB trying to get that MU and Jin ready for what ever comes my way. I'm hoping you'll be able to come out more once I start up again. Sucks you had to leave early, but it's always a pleasure to have you, also sucks we didn't get to play. =(

Fox: I'm glad you had the time to come out bro, I enjoyed the games we had. Those endurance matches lol, oh man and my rant in the kitchen. I can't wait to re-watch that video oh man, I just flip, but I digress. Thanks for being able to transport and bring people out to my events, I wish you could of been here for the game of 'Bullshit' Yo the Yomi was so potent. Next time hopefully you can come through, and my next bash will be a little bit more official I hope. You're always welcome at my house bro no matter the circumstances.

Lady Miyako: You make me sick, you need more training, need to focus more, stfu and do your combo!

Offline Shiki

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Happy Birthday.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2010, 02:24:15 PM »

I'll achieve that option select one day.

Also sorry for the delay on uploading the videos. School rage! They'll be up tonight like seriously. Also part of our card game was recorded due to Lady Miyako not telling me about my battery dieing.

Shout-out(s):

Fox: Thanks for giving us the ride to Kirah's. Really needed that since school books bodied all my money. GGs during the casuals too and hooking me up for the food. You need to stay the whole weekend next time.

Kain: Shout-outs to 11, the new number in card games. Get that practice up on stick more and that Ryougi loop down. Hope you go far man.

Kirah: Shout-outs to fucking up people's order. It's all good though, it happens. Jin mirrors fucks with your mind badly but they were hella fun. We'll definitely get some more matches in next time in both BB and MB

Kamina: Too much BB fucks with your MB game. Gotta balance it out sir. Also good shit on the BBCS matches. J.B is da true gawd with Jin.

Komidol: Damn. We gotta do more anime matches. Probably do something like a movie next time. Also, shout-outs to the amount on mosquitoes that bit the shit out of me during our matches. Practice up that Hazama sir.

Lady Miyako: Are you really a Lady? Good job on your training young one. More training and you will become the first or so I think EC female MB player. Good luck.

Zar: My poker face is way too godlike. My Seifuku will get better hopefully.  :mystery: Also, I want a rematch on the next arizona. Also, you watch waaaaaaaaay to much aniiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

Rokunaya: Nah. You never said anything offensive to me and my face does change expressions. Lol. I was just dead tired. GGs as well though. Your Nanaya is extremely good coming from someone off net-play. Hope to get some more matches from you next time you pass through.

Nightroad: Damn man. You only stayed for a few hours and left. I felt sad. Come earlier around next time. Lol.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2010, 02:29:42 PM »
Eww.

You guys played BB?

Good thing I didn't go.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline nightroad

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2010, 03:24:08 PM »
I had a good time playing some melty and spectating that bbcs (lol bb)

Kain - Can't believe you hopped on that H-Ryougi train i am sadface. You will be back to HVS soon though dun worry. GGs
Komidol - Good shit on steppin your shit up good to see you progressing in MB
Kamina - We always have a good time like usual (no homo intended). Our trip there and all the stories we have to tell lol
Shiki - GGs to the one we played. I didn't know you were picking up F S Akiha. That loop has madd style points. Congratz to you sir
Zar - Shout outs to Zar for always helping everyone out in their mb game. The EC mb community would go nowhere without you helping us out.
Lady Miyako - WOAHH!! wtf a girl? Shout outs for completing the gauntlet. Can't wait to see you start bodying everyone at NEC. Keep it up.
Kirah - This guy over here. Being kind as always and opening up his house for everyone to play melty and other games. I had a great time too bad we couldn't get any games in.

With all that being said i am gonna be afk for quite awhile. School bodied me hard. Taking 20 creds in one semester isn't as easy as i thought it would be. I'll try my best to make it out to NECXI.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2010, 03:58:36 PM »
Good thing I didn't go.
Yeah, holding your hand to go to the store and changing your diaper would have been a pain in the ass.

Fucking pussy. LOLOLOL

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2010, 04:15:21 PM »
My remark was in regards to BB being played.

LOLOLOLO?
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2010, 04:23:32 PM »
regardless, you wouldn't have shown to begin with to even witness BB (or any game for that matter) being played - why?

...Cus you're a
Fucking pussy. LOLOLOL

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2010, 04:32:51 PM »
This is like me being a child over why you didn't make it to Zaelar's event the week beforehand, even when we were willing to pay for you to come (and Kira, and most anyone else), but hey it's cool.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 309
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2010, 04:39:19 PM »
SHNARF SHNARF KAMINA! LIONO IS THI-THI-THIS IS A REMIX!!!

SHNARF SHNARF
<@sibladeko> lack of close buttons is poverty
<@sibladeko> means the police can't use secret elevator codes to save us
<Darcius> poor people not worth savin
<@SilentShinobi> the double down is the black man's lethal kryptonite

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2010, 04:47:39 PM »
lol WRONG. You said you'd pay for movie tix (as you have done so in the past). The offer to pay for FOOD AND TRAVEL expenses was never brought up (asking for this would have been rude, no?). I had to consider going to a far limited gathering, housing up to 5 heads (?) versus a potential 20-man gathering the following week. I did not have funds (to keep myself from starving and being able to get home) to attend both thus I chose the latter.

I would never turn down an invite to attend a gathering cus of
OMG YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD GIVES ME THE HEEBEE JEEBEES!!! *clutches purse*

(also, why is rei even posting in here? no one cares about you lol)
Yo, my bad, rei. Didn't read into your nonsensical post lol
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 04:54:08 PM by ZARtacus! »

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2010, 04:56:48 PM »
I don't really know what's going on between you and Chibi, Zar, but is it possible he's being more of a bitch than my mother was about it?

Hahahaha, as if~

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2010, 05:04:43 PM »
I'm not going to apologize for anything, but let me know when you stop acting like a five year old for not attending a gathering because I'm genuinely uncomfortable with the environment.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!