hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: NorCal Ranbat @ SJSU -8/30/08-  (Read 10505 times)

Offline Devereaux

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 40
  • Drinkin that mirin.
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal Ranbat @ SJSU -8/30/08-
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 03:53:50 AM »
I'll go if dev lets me stay at his house. :V

I heard the news from a fairly reliable source, they say that's not happening....

Offline qwerty

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • fat gay jew
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 02:10:27 AM »
you need better sources. we ran it and it turned out great, though melty players were notably absent.

admittedly, we took a shitty approach to this one and we probably could have had much less confusion and much longer notice. though let me be the first to tell you that we will be hosting more in the future and that we'll gladly allow mb players to piggyback on our equipment if need be. we're planning to have it on the last saturday of each month (with the possible exceptions of november and december, depending on how many people will be gone on vacation) and we are serious about turning this into a consistent event.

but, we have ran into a bit of a problem. according to an employee at the bowling center (who was at least nice enough to tell me this), there's going to be a new policy in act fairly soon that won't allow us to set up in the dining room. now we would host in the hallway leading to the bowling center, but then we have the obvious problem of space. so if possible, we'd like to hold the next one at a larger, preferably free venue. if any of you have suggestions, feel free to contact me via aim/yahoo/msn/email and let me know. we're pretty strict on keeping it in the south bay, though if you know of a place in sf, we might consider it.

hope to see melty players turn out next time. though i was previously ignorant of how well your scene is here, after looking at the norcal thread here and the footage of west toast x, i have to say i'm very impressed. i'm trying to get guilty gear players off of their asses and get a comparable scene going for them, and if tonight was any indication, i may see some moderate success in the near future.

Offline Devereaux

• Magus Candidate
  • Drinkin that mirin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 04:00:58 AM »
you need better sources. we ran it and it turned out great, though melty players were notably absent.

My Post above does not refer to anything beyond a reply to the quoted text in said post.

P.S. How dare you mock my sources sir...

Offline Spirit Juice

• 「God of Commentary」
  • OKKUSENMAN! OKKUSENMAN!
  • Magic Circuits: 24
  • 1000% Master Sparking
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 12:24:38 PM »
REAL TALK

DEV, YOUR SOURCES ARE SHIT
<kijea> Nerina
<kijea> can i play sex with you

Offline Tsubasa☆

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • 2πr(θ/360)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2008, 05:16:31 PM »
If the next one is organized better (i.e. I have time to incorporate it into my plans), I'll be there.
-Tsubasa

Offline Devereaux

• Magus Candidate
  • Drinkin that mirin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 04:54:17 AM »
REAL TALK

What it is son! You weren't even around for tha REAL TALK shit! You aint bout nuttin.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 05:03:38 AM by Naru »