hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: RAGING STORM SOCAL  (Read 1306 times)

Offline sal_says

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
RAGING STORM SOCAL
« on: March 09, 2010, 07:59:20 PM »
Hey guys I just spoke with Dark Geese over at SRK and he has confirmed to me that Melty will be included in Raging Storm So Cal tourny. As of now there is no set date on the Raging Storm So Cal, as there is difficulty finding a venue for the event but the event will be run. Hope once the date is announced we see a good turnout from the Melty community. If you have any more questions about the tourny please contact me or contact Dark Geese on SRK.

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
Re: RAGING STORM SOCAL
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 08:54:45 PM »
I thought there was actually a date set, or was that before something happened? I want to make it to this, it'll be the only time I'll be able to play snk games outside of evo.
what the fuck is this game

Offline sal_says

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 09:02:01 PM »
Well the location Dark Geese was in contact with has been a pain, they don't seem as though they want to cooperate. So for now the date is on hold till a new location can be found, but the tourny will still go on.

Offline MRHAN

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • ||*That Nero Guy*||
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 09:12:04 PM »
HELL FUCKING YES! GET HYPE!
SoCal Nero Player
Secondary: Nanaya
"Fifty told me go ahead switch the style up and if they hate, then let 'em hate, and watch the money pile up" -Kanye West

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 01:12:36 AM »
Yeah, Dark Geese is super pro-melty.  He was planning on starting up a vegas major at some point (dunno if it got canned or whatever), but it was going to have melty in it as well.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.